Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Aww yeah you know I'm in ! I see Illz on security so I'll be..uh well come up with something XD !

Might I say, your Spogs are looking mighty green and happy! Nice start to a fun looking journal ;P

Hey, what the hell! How'd you get in past Illz?! Is he toking up on the job?

Looking (if not smelling) good Flytie. That KK CBD is going to be a monster so make sure she has plenty of room to grow, and the spog® is doing just fine. Puts me in a mind of MadDab's Goldie!

Good adjustment on the LST. Slow is the way to go...there's plenty of time to get all the bend you want.

Hey, it don't take me no time to get bent. As for room, she's one of the last to get that much space. I'm sizing down to cram in more.

Hey, it don't take me no time to get bent. As for room, she's one of the last to get that much space. I'm sizing down to cram in more.
How big a space are you filling up Fly?

How big a space are you filling up Fly?

It's the same space I had all along, my little ex-fridge alcove in the kitchen. But I got to thinking about a friend who grew Northern Lights to full-term in ice cream buckets and I decided to see if they will do me for autos. They'll probably grow to a smaller size, but I'll get a lot of them in there, which should increase productivity in the long run. And at one or two new ones every week, hence the name "Perpetual SPoG® SoG", despite the obvious contradiction in terms.

So Im sitting here...

420-magazine-mobile1749700133.jpg

I entered a nug for the December 420 nug contest and that's what I am enjoying right now in my vape... and I'm trying to plan a trip where I can stop n and grab a pail if two of your fish juice for Guy and myself... when Can I go down to the docks and buy fresh lobster? I might as well hit it the same time no?? I'm pretty baked right now but it seems doable to me... whew...
anyway... the girls look good. I think I posted a pic of that nug on my current grow journal if yah want to see the before picture!! ..

So Im sitting here...

420-magazine-mobile1749700133.jpg

I entered a nug for the December 420 nug contest and that's what I am enjoying right now in my vape... and I'm trying to plan a trip where I can stop n and grab a pail if two of your fish juice for Guy and myself... when Can I go down to the docks and buy fresh lobster? I might as well hit it the same time no?? I'm pretty baked right now but it seems doable to me... whew...
anyway... the girls look good. I think I posted a pic of that nug on my current grow journal if yah want to see the before picture!! .藍.

Well, well. We have a spring and a fall lobster fishery. The fall one just finished, but I can find out when the spring one is - I work with a guy that lobster fishes for extra cash. And yeah, if you hit the wharf when the boat comes in you can get some. I've bought them between boats still on the water. And the spring is the perfect time to get freshly seasoned compost. And don't you have that big trailer? Grab Guy by the hair and drag him down with ya!

Well, well. We have a spring and a fall lobster fishery. The fall one just finished, but I can find out when the spring one is - I work with a guy that lobster fishes for extra cash. And yeah, if you hit the wharf when the boat comes in you can get some. I've bought them between boats still on the water. And the spring is the perfect time to get freshly seasoned compost. And don't you have that big trailer? Grab Guy by the hair and drag him down with ya!
I'm down with that! 100%!

Wow! Been a long day. It takes a toll on the bones working around cold water with arthritis. And the nerves.

But anyway, I transplanted a 2 day old Jack Herer seedling yesterday into a smaller pot and it never fizzed on her at all. When I checked out the growroom after work she had grown a little. And my Kings Kush CBD is growing some nice long branches and lots of them. The SPoG® is no bigger, but the buds are a little denser kind of a little bit sort of somewhat. The Diesels are trying to shoot out branches, I think, just not really trying hard. More SPoGs®? Stay tuned.

And the wife, bless her heart, lined up a quarter for me tonight. I didn't get my cookies this morning; they were forgotten. Always tomorrow. But then I'm less desperate for them now too. But then tomorrow I'll have both. Woo-hoo!!!!!!!

And moving washing machines don't help the back either...

I got some pictures last night but the server didn't let me upload them, but I got them up this morning. Here's the family photo. Going clockwise, King's Kush CBD, back left; two NYC Diesels; Candy Cane Christmas SPoG®; two empty pots; Jack Herer; Jack Herer & NYC Diesel; and Early Miss & Peeece Plant
aDSCI1517.jpg

The KK CBD is taking the LST like a trooper. I find myself adjusting it every day to accommodate the growth
aDSCI1505.jpg

The Diesels are making good progress with the LST as well. Although growing much more sparsely, they are getting a bit of branching to them. And now that I see these two pictures up close, they look like they're starting to show signs of budding. If I'm right, they're somewhere around Day 26, which would be in the ballpark time span of the other autos
aDSCI1509.jpg
aDSCI1508.jpg

The Christmas SPoG® is slowly getting a little denser with a nice dusting of trichomes on her. I'm hoping the wife's staff party won't be till later in the month so she can get more growth
aDSCI1514.jpg

As for the seedlings, thi JH lost a piece of cotyledon when I pulled the seed case off it. Note to self: don't do that.
aDSCI1511.jpg

This JH is doing real well. Like I said earlier, these pictures were taken last night, so this one is a little bigger today...
aDSCI1510.jpg

... as is the EM.
aDSCI1512.jpg

Other than that, I'm staying home again today. I think when we moved the washing machines the other night it might have done something to me. But anyway, I think I'll have another trichome cookie.

(A minute later) Yeah, good cookies. I think I'll refill my coffee.

(Couple minutes later) That's the stuff. See ya later.

And moving washing machines don't help the back either...

I got some pictures last night but the server didn't let me upload them, but I got them up this morning. Here's the family photo. Going clockwise, King's Kush CBD, back left; two NYC Diesels; Candy Cane Christmas SPoG®; two empty pots; Jack Herer; Jack Herer & NYC Diesel; and Early Miss & Peeece Plant
aDSCI1517.jpg

The KK CBD is taking the LST like a trooper. I find myself adjusting it every day to accommodate the growth
aDSCI1505.jpg

The Diesels are making good progress with the LST as well. Although growing much more sparsely, they are getting a bit of branching to them. And now that I see these two pictures up close, they look like they're starting to show signs of budding. If I'm right, they're somewhere around Day 26, which would be in the ballpark time span of the other autos
aDSCI1509.jpg
aDSCI1508.jpg

The Christmas SPoG® is slowly getting a little denser with a nice dusting of trichomes on her. I'm hoping the wife's staff party won't be till later in the month so she can get more growth
aDSCI1514.jpg

As for the seedlings, thi JH lost a piece of cotyledon when I pulled the seed case off it. Note to self: don't do that.
aDSCI1511.jpg

This JH is doing real well. Like I said earlier, these pictures were taken last night, so this one is a little bigger today...
aDSCI1510.jpg

... as is the EM.
aDSCI1512.jpg

Other than that, I'm staying home again today. I think when we moved the washing machines the other night it might have done something to me. But anyway, I think I'll have another trichome cookie.

(A minute later) Yeah, good cookies. I think I'll refill my coffee.

(Couple minutes later) That's the stuff. See ya later.
Great update Fly......looking amazing! Perfect colour to the maturing girls. Here's what you've got to look forward to with the Kings Kush......mines got 18-20 days left.
420-magazine-mobile1020957623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821297910.jpg

Great update Fly......looking amazing! Perfect colour to the maturing girls. Here's what you've got to look forward to with the Kings Kush......mines got 18-20 days left.
420-magazine-mobile1020957623.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821297910.jpg

That's a nice Kush Guy; when did she start to flower? Pretty good with the trichs all over it.

It's an auto but she showed preflowers around Oct 29. She only poked her head out of soil on Oct 10th...i started recording her growth on the 13th.

It's an auto but she showed preflowers around Oct 29. She only poked her head out of soil on Oct 10th...i started recording her growth on the 13th.

Ok, this one will take a little longer that most of the recent ones, but I'll get a decent haul off her.

Nice to see all those plants in different stages of growth all in one big happy family. Even the misfit spog® gets a seat at the table! Très egalitarian :).

I don't practice botanical discrimination. Nor do I harass or abuse them. Equal rights and fairness all round.

So the latest update I guess. I did another look when I got home. The Christmas SPoG® is still putting on a bit of biomass, but not much. There's a nice layer of frosting on her though
aDSCI1518.jpg
aDSCI1524.jpg

The King's Kush CBD is budding on a number of branches, and there's a big one starting on the main stem. I may do pretty good here
aDSCI1522.jpg
aDSCI1530.jpg

The NYC Diesels are budding as well, although there's next to no branching going on
aDSCI1519.jpg
aDSCI1521.jpg

The seedlings are showing nice growth, although the one with the damaged cotyledon is a little stringy
aDSCI1532.jpg
aDSCI1531.jpg
aDSCI1533.jpg

Other than that, I had two seeds that didn't come up: a Diesel and a Peeece Plant. I just replanted those pots for this week's seeds (I planted too many last week anyway).

So at work today I counted up the recycling and brought it in town. We save it up every year for a little end of the year cash. All eight of us got $110 each. Not bad.

Back
Top Bottom