Flytier's Quasi-Aquaponic Salmon-Based Organic Autoflowering Perpetual SPoG® SoG

Looking forward to this journey! Did you see the message I posted to your profile? The flies are awesome! Have a few good hours off if that's your weekend! ..

Yesterday afternoon was my weekend and I spent it paying bills. On the other hand, with the overtime I'm able to pay bills (and even pick up a pack of seeds).

I think I'm going to start some LST on my NYC Diesel autos this evening. And I grabbed a 5 gallon bucket of 3 year old compost today before the snow prevents me from doing it. Too bad that would cost so much to mail; it'd make a beautiful barter.

Anyway, here's today's update on the girls and babies. The seeds haven't sprouted yet, and I'm sure you don't want to see five pictures of soil...

The King's Kush CBD is bushing out and is on a growth spurt. She has a pretty thick stem
aDSCI1493.jpg

My two NYC Diesels finally got their bondage. It took them long enough to develop the rudiments of branches, but maybe I'll get something out of it. The second of the two is on water from the Shit Pit
aDSCI1494.jpg
aDSCI1495.jpg

And last but not least, My Christmas SPoG®. I'm going to grow her out until the day of my wife's staff party later in the month and nuke-dry it for some smoke. Yeah, it'll still be a nuke-dry, but I'm not going to cut it until then. The trichomes are filling in quite well, but it still has a green smell to it
aDSCI1496.jpg
aDSCI1498.jpg

So that's the exciting news of today. Actually, the exciting news of today is that the bills were taken out of my bank account and none of them bounced. Gotta love that overtime! Actually, the overtime itself blows, but it makes for good cheques. I'd rather just get a raise, but what's the chance of that? I only work for a major multinational corporation that's one of the world leaders in the salmon industry. I'm lucky to get compost and used water. But I digress...

Congrats on the overtime! $$$ offsets the back pain. Excellent example of a spog® as well. I'm a little concerned about your LST method on the NYCD's because you didn't support the stem at the soil level. LST is best and safest when the curve of the stem is off the soil so there's no tug on the actual roots. A small rock at the base to keep it upright or a wire pulling in the opposite direction resting on a stone about an inch off the soil is best.

20170908_075212.jpg

Congrats on the overtime! $$$ offsets the back pain. Excellent example of a spog® as well. I'm a little concerned about your LST method on the NYCD's because you didn't support the stem at the soil level. LST is best and safest when the curve of the stem is off the soil so there's no tug on the actual roots. A small rock at the base to keep it upright or a wire pulling in the opposite direction resting on a stone about an inch off the soil is best.

20170908_075212.jpg
Right on Shed, thanks. I'll do that as soon as I get home. I was wondering if I would kink the stem by doing that.

Anyway, here's today's update on the girls and babies. The seeds haven't sprouted yet, and I'm sure you don't want to see five pictures of soil...

The King's Kush CBD is bushing out and is on a growth spurt. She has a pretty thick stem
aDSCI1493.jpg

My two NYC Diesels finally got their bondage. It took them long enough to develop the rudiments of branches, but maybe I'll get something out of it. The second of the two is on water from the Shit Pit
aDSCI1494.jpg
aDSCI1495.jpg

And last but not least, My Christmas SPoG®. I'm going to grow her out until the day of my wife's staff party later in the month and nuke-dry it for some smoke. Yeah, it'll still be a nuke-dry, but I'm not going to cut it until then. The trichomes are filling in quite well, but it still has a green smell to it
aDSCI1496.jpg
aDSCI1498.jpg

So that's the exciting news of today. Actually, the exciting news of today is that the bills were taken out of my bank account and none of them bounced. Gotta love that overtime! Actually, the overtime itself blows, but it makes for good cheques. I'd rather just get a raise, but what's the chance of that? I only work for a major multinational corporation that's one of the world leaders in the salmon industry. I'm lucky to get compost and used water. But I digress...
Lmao......priceless! Drop a name, Ill boycott them from my landlocked position!

Lmao......priceless! Drop a name, Ill boycott them from my landlocked position!
Appreciate the thought but they would probably not like it. I know the VP and I want to stay on his good side.

Aww yeah you know I'm in ! I see Illz on security so I'll be..uh well come up with something XD !

Might I say, your Spogs are looking mighty green and happy! Nice start to a fun looking journal ;P

And I checked my plants this morning to find my Jack Herer from early the week popped up. On my way to sativa dominance and headstones (headstone as in a buzz, not a cemetery memorial). I took a chance and downsized the pot to make room for another couple plants next week
aDSCI1502.jpg

As per the suggestion of Shed, I took the Diesels and tied them so that they are more upright where they meet the soil (thanks for the constructive criticism)
aDSCI1500.jpg
aDSCI1501.jpg

My KK CBD is doing fantastic! Every day when I look at her I see wicked growth. I'm going to get a good yield out of this one
aDSCI1499.jpg

And the Christmas SPoG® is doing... well... is doing. Let's leave it at that
aDSCI1503.jpg

The four seeds from the Dec 1 haven't popped yet, but they won't for another two days. Anyway, I gotta head off for a minute. I just got home from work and I think I have some formaldehyde in a cut. Gotta get that washed out.

Aww yeah you know I'm in ! I see Illz on security so I'll be..uh well come up with something XD !

Might I say, your Spogs are looking mighty green and happy! Nice start to a fun looking journal ;P

Welcome aboard! I'll put you in charge of public relations.

Back
Top Bottom