Fuzzy1981's Fox Farm Ocean Forrest Northern Lights 2019

if this new grow tent doesn't fit im screwed. it's already at the half way point in the 2x4x5 tent

I was to going to ask if you were going to do some lst? No not LSD! If you tie those branches down a bit so all tops are at the same height, that even canopy will pay of big time and will buy you a little more height in the tent.

I used to like my crocs even though they make my feet sweat, no holes in em like yours. I left them outside on the porch on a hot day and they shrunk! Can't wear em anymore!:rofl:

Ive noticed my plants getting some tip burn and i keep raising my lights. Not much room left and at least two weeks of stretch to go. Good thing the the timber has s dimmer switch.
i noticed with the four hundred watt light im using it doesn't get very hot, and it can be pretty close without causing any tip burn. it doesn't look like we are going to be getting any snow tommorow so i should have the day to get the new gorilla grow tent put up! i'll put in the trellis netting to, to help controll the vertical growth.

day 62 still looking great! trimming them didn't seem to faze them much. i measured them and the northern lights is 21 inches not including the fabric pots height, and the critical mass is 23 inches.

No no, not what I meant. Just tryin to be funny. I've done that, you wanna wait for the rest to catch up to her. I just busted a plant that is just healing up. As a matter of fact I found a second break on her a coupla days ago.

Spread em apart brotha. If you can safely tuck into the next square, go for it. You have the right idea.

I’m gunna go grammar nahtzii on ya. Just to help, not because I don’t get what you’re saying. MH is the bluish light or the one used in veg. HPS is the one you have in flower. Both MH and HPS are HID high intensity discharge, but the color spectrums and light intensity are different.

No no, not what I meant. Just tryin to be funny. I've done that, you wanna wait for the rest to catch up to her. I just busted a plant that is just healing up. As a matter of fact I found a second break on her a coupla days ago.
lol i get ya :) my mind has been on getting everything done before the lights go out on the tent. i got about 40 minutes left.

Back
Top Bottom