GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

These flowers are going to taste soooo good in the vape! I'm in hospital right now for COPD and when I got to the ER two days ago they were triaging patients at the door and sending people with symptoms to a special ward. Was told last nite it's getting kinda busy already. Give our medical professionals attaboys whenever you can. They are going to war for us, some with one loaded mag, some with one round, some empty except they got a full tank of courage. It's real and it's gonna be personal for everyone. I want you all to know: This is not a drill, I repeat: This is not a drill. Stay home, enjoy our loved ones and, of course, our gardens! Sorry about the TMI pic but these are extraordinary times. God bless and keep you all. And thank my wife for sneaking me gummies in my clothes bags.(no visitors allowed anymore at all)
copd. damn fella. will begin my thoughts and good vibes mate. so sorry your in a bad way. hope they keep you well protected and safe. I dont doubt the new strain , I doubt the media and govts all of a sudden caring !!!!!!. enough to accept a nation's wealth collapsing !!!. Be well and fight on mate. heart is with you and you loved ones. speedy wellness.

Yes not had nothing growing for a couple months but thought I'd better get something growing as not sure how long we're prisoner's in our own homes and no I've still got to work as I'm classed as a key worker but not been well for the last week but back in on Saturday
Sounds a pain in the ass mate. I am a stay at home dad and Mrs GG tsining to teach so we are safely tucked in with the family and living the time together. A very rare and welcome situation on that score. I did care work for 7 years previous and worked the homeless sector for 20 odd years previous so have been front line and frustrated while other career paths prosper and gain so much respect and kudos yet are helping nobody. keep at it mate you are appreciated and come the next phase , you will be recognised. glad your on it again mate. tag me in. be safe and protected geezer

copd. damn fella. will begin my thoughts and good vibes mate. so sorry your in a bad way. hope they keep you well protected and safe. I dont doubt the new strain , I doubt the media and govts all of a sudden caring !!!!!!. enough to accept a nation's wealth collapsing !!!. Be well and fight on mate. heart is with you and you loved ones. speedy wellness.
I'm getting out today I think. New to copd. Didn't know, gotta get assessed to see what stage. Flower vape, tincture and edibles from now on. Was reading @sweetspost on dust too. Thanks my friend stay smart, stay safe.

Sounds a pain in the ass mate. I am a stay at home dad and Mrs GG tsining to teach so we are safely tucked in with the family and living the time together. A very rare and welcome situation on that score. I did care work for 7 years previous and worked the homeless sector for 20 odd years previous so have been front line and frustrated while other career paths prosper and gain so much respect and kudos yet are helping nobody. keep at it mate you are appreciated and come the next phase , you will be recognised. glad your on it again mate. tag me in. be safe and protected geezer
I'm a cleaner and work for a military rehabilitation centre and so the place has got to be clinically clean for the sake of the patients and ourselfs

How long would a 1kg bag of Mc last roughly please
Thanks for that question! I'm using GH now and want to switch to MC after I run out. I'd like to know the answer as well. :yummy: :peace:

Day 65 (+1 since flip): I bit the bullet and flipped the timers to their "winter cometh" setting yesterday after restocking the NFT tanks with 20L/14gMC , 20ml silica, 20ml calmag. using the calmag and silica at recommended doses to see how it reacts. Also used 12ml Silver roots each res. Roots are pearly white and forming a very nice thick mat now. Both tanks have their own light and are nice and even canopy wise so far. The sp250 is taking good care of the massive ladies in the middle who will benefit from all sides and will get a lot lower down from overspill of par too. So far the lighting and medium combo's are working well together.
I am happy to say that the Fruity Gorilla Sorbet has more than risen to the occasion and is actually now the biggest girl in her tray !!. I topped her the same as the others and the same ages but she has powered on and recovered each time well. She looks great up close but pics are not doing her justice at all. She is a very pleasant surprise. Her stems have a very nice thickness to them and she isnt too sativa looking so far. Lots of mains forming and stacking a little below them too.
Same for the Zamnesia girls too. really chunky stems with little in the way of stretchy light searching at all. both very compact and multi headed with the monster zkittelz dominating for overall size. I have plenty of decent stretching room above if they keep this up and will hopefully top out before they reach max light heights. Tray 2 has more manageable possibilities as they seem to be happy to amble along with little interference now. The Wedding cake is getting very bushy and wants to clump up so after her stretch I think she will need some work. The black ghost Og is totally different to all the rest and will be throwing a few decent sides around a thick stemmed main. she is an odd cookie to work with and her leaves are very thick and rubbery like cabbage. I think it is a genetic thing as she looks healthy enough but nothing like I am used to growing !. GG#4 is exactly as I expected for her structure with skinny arms that will struggle to support her huge bud ms !!!. I am prepping for the usual gorilla support network around her.
The 3 fast buds testers are blowing me away. For their age and development I couldnt be happier. They really want to keep building and since the flip , there are showing their heads up better. I love the effect at the start of flowering when all the potential tops stand out together. a vision of beauty I cannot wait to see with these. They are all rammed with tops that are stacking nodes like crazy already. #1 wont be a massive yielder compared but hopefully she will get her freak on a little more now #7 is a clear leader still and has about 25 heads that want domination. This is going to get very interesting I feel !!!. So without ado
heres the photo dump
20200330_164848.jpg
20200330_164545.jpg
20200330_164542.jpg

fruity G setting examples
20200330_164447.jpg
20200330_164248.jpg
20200330_164235.jpg
20200330_164210.jpg
20200330_164152.jpg
20200329_190714.jpg

How long would a 1kg bag of Mc last roughly please
hi mate. I use 14g to 20L. 1 part mix in full veg. so each feed is pennies. the 1kg would easily do a crop i think. i did 6 plants in coco and hardly used any of it. it is a very cost effective grow nute with no hype or water added. if you go to their site and use their feed calculator, it will tell you exactly how much you would be able to make up on 1kg. The 9.5K will last me years of great growing. you will love its simplicity and it has everything needed for the entire grow. just strength adjustments as the flowering starts.

Thanks for that question! I'm using GH now and want to switch to MC after I run out. I'd like to know the answer as well. :yummy: :peace:
Pound for pound it is extremely cheap compared to alm the watered salt based nuts we get conned into buying. It is basically all the nutes in their powdered form BEFORE other companies break it all apart and sell it off with added water in different elements and supplements. ph issues are a past issue as it isnt a salt based nute so doesnt need the ph to be so balanced to work. No waiting for the. to seperate from the base also means the roots can take it straight up without all the breaking down first.
5.5g /us gal at it's most used strength in flower so the 100g sample would go a looooong way. The health it gives the plants is exceptional. sialing in is also very my simple by sight. I love it as a simple and effective nute. best I have used in decades.

That's great thanks GG. Think I'm going to order the 1kg and give it a try
you will love it Tom. Keep to the levels to begin with and watch them colour up in the best green a cross the whole canopy ever. brilliant for light conversion and veg growth. I dont flush as a rule but it is also not needed as there are no salt build ups to remove at harvest too.no switching to bloom bull rap either just up doses. good luck mate.

you will love it Tom. Keep to the levels to begin with and watch them colour up in the best green a cross the whole canopy ever. brilliant for light conversion and veg growth. I dont flush as a rule but it is also not needed as there are no salt build ups to remove at harvest too.no switching to bloom bull rap either just up doses. good luck mate.
Thanks brother much appreciated info

Me too!! The GH is working good(1st coco grow so what the hell do i know) but all that measuring and mixing...ugggh!

Lookin great Gg! They all have that lovely Mega Crop green to them. The Los girls are getting huge and man they have alot of tops! Don't know anything about Nft but watching with great intrigue everything hydro has really got me intrested now after my first Dwc run.

Looking great Gg! They all have that lovely Mega Crop green to them. The Los girls are getting huge and man they have a lot of tops! Don't know anything about Nft but watching with great intrigue everything hydro has really got me intrested now after my first Dwc run.
cheers N. NFT is so old skool now but a dependable old girl cooks better than a pretty little thing that bubbles sometimes .lol it is a simple way to hydro and very low maintenance. not sure why it dropped off the radar at all???. anyone any ideas there?. no need to pump air as it has a matting that is open to the air with a nute film running over it.Nutrient Film Technique is a mouthful but self explanatory too. res health is easier as it is 40L to use and not 10L fed by tubes that can block or slow down. Level drops , refill with fresh mix and carry on. not done a ph check since its been in either..... Between the LOS and this , i am virtually idle now the training is partly done till stretch ends. lol bound to be some drama somewhere? heehee. thanks fo the vibe mate.

Day 2 transition period: All the ladies have now realised their teen years are done and are prepping to be ladies. They are looking nice and green with heads high so far. Still no PH checks !. I do expect my luck to run out at some point and just had a message to expect power cuts due to corona !!!!!!!! This is what killed my return to growing after 10 years away and using THIS NFT the 1st time. it then became a plant stand !!!. no power kills the pump , pythos hits quick and root death is hard to avoid. 2 days electricity loss did that before and we are being warned of needing emergency lighting , in case !!!. Seems they now want to ramp up the fear even more and also help rot our food supplies. pylons need protecting from this virus too. falling like flies holding those heavy cables all day and night for no wages. Or maybe the On switch has had enough and needs a break.??. let's see what they do.
on a brighter note Indiana little measurement taking today and took a few pics. Even my little lady FGS is over a foot tall now. I want to see how much they all stretch with as little interference as I dare until the defoliation and clear out. This should bring the contenders out from the hopeful no chancers.
20200331_155154.jpg
20200331_154916.jpg
20200331_154751.jpg
20200331_154617.jpg
20200331_154342.jpg
20200331_154220.jpg
20200331_154111.jpg
20200331_153813.jpg
20200331_124636.jpg

cont....

and just had a message to expect power cuts due to corona !
:straightface:
You what? Strewth, mate. Skylights? Ffs.

Leaves are looking lush and wonderful. Fingers crossed for uninterrupted services!
Your ma’s plant is pretty. What is that?

:straightface:
You what? Strewth, mate. Skylights? Ffs.

Leaves are looking lush and wonderful. Fingers crossed for uninterrupted services!
Your ma’s plant is pretty. What is that?
Not sue of the variety, i bought it her about 9 years ago on mothers day. I took it back as a keepsake after she passed away 6 years ago. She comes back bigger and more abundant every year now. been feeding waste nutes on occasion and some of the organic amendments. very pot bound rootwise so i think she needs an up pot. should find out what it is .

On the skylights , i think the local council would be most upset if i put them into our rented house . heehee stopped being a streessed out mortgage panicker after selling up following last divorce. Mrs Gg would love to buy but i am a fogey now so wouldnt get a mortgage again ( phew.lol)
Blody impressed with the FGS so far too. keep smiling brother....

Back
Top Bottom