GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

Day 3 transition and we have flowers !!!!!!. 2 of the fast buds girls are showing flowering pistils in their tops. I didnt see any yesterday but certainly can today!!. I do love stretch periods for their ability to Impress. I think it is one of the times that growing "our way" lets you see nature speeded up . Daily changes are evident and we get to see how they will respond to the room we have them in. There is some nice thick growth going on inside the quads too so a good strip out and defol at day 21 will be vital . Theybhave all added some growth and internal node stretching too so it will be good to see who fights to the top in each plant. I did strip some 2nd nodesof leaf pairs as I began the quads to
hopefully keep the symmetry and manifolds equal and avoid over crowding the interior as I have in the past with this method.
The supercropping and squishing/bending has kept them in a relatively open structure and so far avoided types. I think after the stretch has done i will be able to leave them to their own stacking with minimal interference. Heres some pics , the camera doesnt bring the white hairs out too well but there a good few in them already.
20200401_135843.jpg
20200401_135814.jpg
20200401_135746.jpg
20200401_135711.jpg
20200401_135626.jpg
20200401_135439.jpg
20200401_135400.jpg
20200401_135220.jpg
20200401_135127.jpg

Not sue of the variety, i bought it her about 9 years ago on mothers day. I took it back as a keepsake after she passed away 6 years ago. She comes back bigger and more abundant every year now. been feeding waste nutes on occasion and some of the organic amendments. very pot bound rootwise so i think she needs an up pot. should find out what it is .

On the skylights , i think the local council would be most upset if i put them into our rented house . heehee stopped being a streessed out mortgage panicker after selling up following last divorce. Mrs Gg would love to buy but i am a fogey now so wouldnt get a mortgage again ( phew.lol)
Blody impressed with the FGS so far too. keep smiling brother....
G'mornin all! :ciao: What a beautiful garden Gg!:yummy: Love the flowers!

G'mornin all! :ciao: What a beautiful garden Gg!:yummy: Love the flowers!
Mornin Fred , hope your recovering a little now , a lot preferable but anything is a bonus.?.
Thanks for the positive. surprised how quickly they have shown heads in the testers. maybe their name is correct after all.lol
The other strains are as expected but these ladies are impressive .. keep well brother.

Mornin Fred , hope your recovering a little now , a lot preferable but anything is a bonus.?.
Thanks for the positive. surprised how quickly they have shown heads in the testers. maybe their name is correct after all.lol
The other strains are as expected but these ladies are impressive .. keep well brother.
Feelin way better thank you. Really got some beauties there Gg!
20200401_083149.jpg
:yummy: . Sittin on the swing ,listening to the birdies, waiting for the meds to take effect and thinkin I wouldn't be anywhere else. Poppin beans for the greenhouse, lots of outside work to do springtime in the desert. Have a great day!

Feelin way better thank you. Really got some beauties there Gg!
20200401_083149.jpg
:yummy: . Sittin on the swing ,listening to the birdies, waiting for the meds to take effect and thinkin I wouldn't be anywhere else. Poppin beans for the greenhouse, lots of outside work to do springtime in the desert. Have a great day!
wow mate ,what a recouping place. space like that here would sadly be filled with 50 houses and a rent office. lol nice to be in such a healthy environment too mate. good for you.

Flip Day 5: So far no power outs and all is looking very good for and absolutely rammed canopy. , ever hopeful.
We are able to take trips to the shops for essentials here so me and the 2 youngest hit the streets for some stocks
20200402_190648.jpg
20200402_190619.jpg
20200402_190232.jpg

They are filling the space out a lot better now the stretch is underway. We have a lot of fan leaf growth happening which I think is a by product of the amazing MC ( Not Hammertime !) .
I would normally be stripping and panicking by now but I am happier to have uneven canopies now I have the lights to space worked better. The additional reflection has helped too I reckon. Still no ph check and all is good on the NFT tanks, no leaf burn or discolouration to speak of but the GG#4 looks a little skeletal leafed ?. I know they dont like too much feed but she is stick with what she gets.lol

I am still being blown away by the FFT pots , these are some amazing growers. It is going to be a game to keep them from stealing the light space from the neighbours too.
Tray 1.
Monster Zkittelz
is bushing up very nicely and gaining a good footprint in her space. She has a lot of nodes below that will make some nice stacked colas after the stretch ends. Leaf is looking green and healthy , no signs of flowers yet.
C Banana is slightly smaller than the other 2 but no less dominant. I dont think she will have any issues keeping pace at all and her node stacking is also excellent all the way down her stem. I expect a fair bit of stripping out will be needed as she is getting bushy now.
Fruity Gorilla Sorbet Is shockingly good!!!. She is the biggest in the tray and even though a week odd behind the other 2 , way more vigerous. It must be the favouritism
I keep moving her limbs outward to keep her height from over stretching as she has the potential with her Gelato genetics. I am also like a hawk on the nanners hunt !!!!!!. For a 1st seed of my own accidental making I am blown away. she does have white hairs at braces which is a relief but you never know.Stems are nice and thick and stacking nodes and growth like a spring too. This tray is doing good so far.
20200403_155436.jpg
20200403_155809.jpg

FFT TESTERS
FFT#1
She is doing well and starting to stretch out wider now. There is a a lot of branching that may get cut when day 21 arrives. she isnt the biggest and may need them so I will play her by ear.
FFT#5. An impressive growing lady. She is stretching everywhere and want more than her share of the room. Holding her back may come before the 21 day defol!!. ranching is nice and thick but not woody yet. She has a lot of mains to develop into thick stacked colas with plenty behind them.
FFT#7 IS Quietly amd sneakily growing away claiming space at the back. She will have no problem dominating this rear area if I dont keep her under a watchful eye. About 20 really decent looking mains have developed and after clearing out all the hopeful failures, I think she will be my biggest yield . I am hoping reflection will allow me too spread them further apart to a more usable 6ft like her counterparts I am getting g a slight tip burn but did give them all a cycle of amendments a while back and I expect their roots are also now hitting the richer no-till goodness deep down. Having gone up to such big pots after the last runs experience has been a blessing too. seeing them fill out so quickly compared to the tried and tested NFT has shocked me. I expected the LOS to be a lot slower by this point. I attributed the huge veg growth last run to autos. seems it could have been the los pot size running out of nutes that allowed the coco to get ahead and yield higher. I do think these testers are also a lot to do with it as they are ruderalis by design too.
20200403_155255.jpg

20200403_160009.jpg

TRAY 2
WEDDING CAKE
She is doing really well in her position. she has some great tops and below stairs growth bursting out. No signs of flowering yet but she is stretching well and filling her area.
BLACK GHOST O.G . After an initial poor start , she is now looking to impress me I think. lol Her thick stem is not one to play l.s.t with and I havent got any shipping rope to tie it down with!.
GORILLA GLUE #4 In true GG style she is looking limber and svelte compared to her fat cousins. She is debeloping nicely and getting set for flowering. I am hoping she can self support but have huge GG style buds contest her limbs on. taller in height so fear outlooks easy to bully !!!. Her leaves do have a slight skeletal appearance to the veins but knowing this strain isnt a huge feeder , she is probably over feeding a little. not an issue so far but one to watch I think.
20200403_154936.jpg

Overall i am happy with progress so far and all the boxes are being ticked. let's hope the powers that be dont take the option of power cuts to keep the fear alive.
20200403_160116.jpg

Be safe and well Growmies.

Is it just me or do those masks look like pull ups lol
errr.... no these are new govt issue standard anti covid-19 masks being issued !!!. Some guy in a suit and with a clipboard knocked on the door yesterday and we bought the family pack !!! £80 for 5. They do have a handy air vent at the back and a girls can get hair through it. elasticated to fit all sizes. lol

Day 6 transition: Wow these ladies are awake and growing. great growth all round again. all healthy and well to boot. I did some worm hunting earlier and gave the pots some new guests. a nice mix of breeds and munchers. The temps have been a steady 25°c without
the extraction on so I have put it on again now. Rh is a steady 71% but I give them a spray with my new toy and also the walls and outside of the pots. Once stretch is done I will be getting busy dropping it again.
I am blown away by the positive way this is going with a few changes made to spacing and the nft move. Megacrop is proving a very useful "hands off" nute too it seems ???. With a bigger res, the potential for a long interval between needing to refill could prove very useful for being away any periods of time. The Silver Bullet roots is keeping the res clean and vibrant too. roots are matting and pearly white still. the levels in Tank 1 drop a little quicker than the other tank but the plants are way bigger in #1.
All 3 in that tank.are really stretching outwards nicely without too much height . They are rammed with growing nodes and will be a thicket by the time defol comes. I have been tucking a few fan leaves on the Fruity Gorilla to keep her opened up . she has some good sized ones tucked away now and will so need a strip out . She is definitely bigger by design now.lol On tank 2 the wedding cake is the clear leader in girth and overall size but that fatt ghost is going to be something else !!!. cabbage weedball already....let's hope the flowering canopy goes to plan too. All happy and healthy in the grow.
TRAY 1
20200404_163753~2.jpg
20200404_163456~2.jpg
Tray 2
20200404_164218.jpg
20200404_164207.jpg
Wedding cake nodes
20200404_163855.jpg
Ghost of cabbage style
20200404_163842.jpg
20200404_163823.jpg
20200404_163707.jpg
20200404_163550.jpg

Good update GG. Nice to see what you got going on. The room is starting to fill up now, yeah? When do you reckon your guys are going to tell you what what you are growing?
They are very tight lipped still and so far there are a few harvests coming in on the different strains but no names out yet. I did push for a clue from the rep who told me after harassment that they will be "like" their new releases for their original strains line just released after testing them. a nice range and must be a couple of others too. The #5 and #7 are def sativa heavy and one recently harvested sounded like wedding cake from the description of flavour and appearance. could have similar strains and not know it.lol
They are well ahead by miles though but the #1 is being caught by the bigger of the others now. cheers did. was feeling a bit ghost town in yar. lpl

Day 7 Transition. The FFT are well into showing flowers now and stretching so well. The other strains are showing growth and stretch but ot actual flowers yet. So.e are very close but no flowers. I am pleased that I can say that the FGS has white pistils at her bracts in a few places. yay a real girl. Her supercropping was definitely needed as she could go tall judging by the size she is putting out sideways now. Her race to the front has been an easy one for her with the other contestants carrying eggs on spoons handicaps compared.
Seeing how quickly the room is filling is a comfort after the long wait start up. Rhe GG#4 is still looking odd so I bit the bullet and ph checked . it was above 7 so I dropped it with some ph down to 6. I think it looks a little like N def so could be that they have noshed all the MC at a decent strength. could be a res change if the colour doesn't come back a little. will be checking the ppm later to see what we have going on there too. The 1st tray are no issue all round. There is a chance that the C Banana will get swamped by the FGS and Monster Zkittelz if she doesnt get her stretch on more. Very happy still with the growth within them all but cant wait to get some stripping out done so I can work on the bud stacking. There are going to a few different bud sets among these judging by the growth patterns hopefully no airy fairy loose crap. GIVE ME NUGS OF ROCK !!!. Lol. hope we are all well and healthy still. be peaceful Growmies
FFT forming well
20200405_134823.jpg
FFT canopy forming nicely.
20200405_134757.jpg
Wedding cake dominating.
20200405_133831.jpg

GG#4 Decent size forming
20200405_133823.jpg

Ghost O.G finally breaking out of her ball shape
20200405_133817.jpg

GG#4 slight colour variation to the leaves.
20200405_133708.jpg

FFT flowers blooming
20200405_133643.jpg

Supercropping FGS is keeping her nice and low
20200405_133533.jpg

Fruity Gorilla Sorbet sexy parts !!!!
20200405_133525.jpg

Nice.

And the GG crew, too.
All great here mate. so far no power losses but the fuckers are hiding all 5g installations going on and they have to switch off the power to boot it up after. Sly bastards are being caught on cameras all over whacking the small towers up. Thankfully some liverpool citizens have started burning them. Keeping my eyes open cuz they will come down somehow. Keeping a lot of people poorly across the globe as it gets rolled out on masse.

Flip day 9: Most of the girls are showing their white flower pistils clearly now and even the younger FGS is now sneaking a couple out to my relief.
The canopies are forming really well considering all the strain/pheno/types together. Tray 1 only has a small dip in the middle where the C Banana is going more horizontal in stretch but the FGS and Monster Zkittelz are rising together quite well. The supercropping had been useful to this point but now I am thinking of the next stage and if they will stay put. FGS has spread out so well now and shoes no signs of being the younger, less vegged plants.

FGS lady parts show
20200407_104011.jpg

left side
20200407_105329.jpg
FGS building size
20200407_103934.jpg

The FFT girls are formed in a great canopy virtually perfect in height accross the 3 plants. the size difference per plant is another matter as the #7 has a ton of heads and the #5 looks further along the cycle already.
20200407_105130.jpg
20200407_105219.jpg
20200407_105233.jpg
20200407_105545.jpg
Still no ph issues and will be re topping the res's tomorrow as they are drinking quite a bit now. Good to see the flowers forming in the middle now and the shape of things to come..... Be safe folks.

Attachments

• 20200407_105329.jpg
    20200407_105329.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom