GanjaGrandaddy Grows Great Ganja, Sometimes!

Looks fantastic! :thumb:
Thanks caged. welcome aboard buddy. hoping to sit back and watch a little now the main work is done. Love the bud stacking phase and these testers have some potential , just hoping the faster flowering time isn't at the expense of the bud sizes.

Great pics GG! :ciao: Love the masks. Doesnt work as well with used ones. Have a great, stoned day!:yummy::yahoo::peace:
back at you fred. hope your breathing easier now buddy and all are healthy in your home.
I love this stage , it seems the fast flowering is no understatement for the soil ladies . They are looking like been in flower a couple of weeks longer than they have while the NFT trays are still just proving their gender with a flash of Boobie in the flower heads.lol Rhey should harvest around 45/50 days according to the limited info they allowed me. let's see.
be well mate

Thanks GG! Way better now. :yahoo: Speaking of flashing, I found out today that I have a naughty little girl! Didn't know till she flashed me this morning That means with the clone I took when I topped her, I have two female dos I dos ! Will be cutting more clones today! Have a great,stoned day! :ciao::peace::yummy:
20200408_111925.jpg

Thanks GG! Way better now. :yahoo: Speaking of flashing, I found out today that I have a naughty little girl! Didn't know till she flashed me this morning That means with the clone I took when I topped her, I have two female dos I dos ! Will be cutting more clones today! Have a great,stoned day! :ciao::peace::yummy:
20200408_111925.jpg
thankfully any cutting from a mother female will be an identical copy in every way. The beauty of clones. seeing the flashes is a goos sign always.lol

Day 11 since flip: The canopy is rising and fattening out nicely in the respective rows. Tray 1 has a dip in the middle from the C.Banana being smaller but after a strip out , she will have space to focus on her colas and not light fighting spaces. The Monster Z is filling out very well now and starting to look like a flowering plant. Fruity GS is still looking like a teen in her mums clothes and makes me feel guilty rummaging through her bits but certainly wants to strut her stuff. She is getting very wide and tall and is needing to be bent over to keep her from dictating a higher light already. Their levels are dropping fairly quickly now so need a total top up. They will get 30L at 40g MC with 30ml calmag and Silicon. it is .6g less than recommended but with @farside05 mix numbers, this avoids being too much and I am going the whole grow with just the Mc this time. I love the shogun flowering products but also want to know what mc alone can do too now. I do wish i had bought some of the sweet candy though.
The Soil FFT girls are well into their flowering now and look way older the the others now. Their speed to this point is phenomenal so far. They have led from planting by such a huge margin . I think that they could well be on to something here. The harvest of the various testers I have seen so far have been decent. Sadly some grown by chimps too but some decent looking yields. I have been giving them about 4-5L each every 3 days and will be upping that as it gets warmer here I think. Seeing them stacking up already is a blessing too.
Tank 2 is beginning to catch up with tray 1 for height but doesnt look as filled out generally. The wedding cake is getting very thick stemmed with each day and I think she will be a great producer. The stretching has bought the Ghost.O.g out of her shell a lot more now with some nice looking hopefuls pushing through. She is showing some signs of flowers now too
GG#4 is underway for flowers now and has that hairy youngster look about her. She is still taller than the others and looks a little less deficient now too. I still have not done any ph check on tank 1 and only once on tank 2 to test @InTheShed theory of no ph for MC. It does look like it is a good test so far. The colour is perfect on them with no tip burn signs or def. Got to love this stuff.
20200409_121858.jpg
20200409_121849.jpg
20200409_121725.jpg
20200409_121709.jpg
20200409_121649.jpg
20200409_121546.jpg
20200409_121455.jpg
20200409_121416.jpg
20200409_121405.jpg

Gorgeous girls there GG! :yummy: I'm right behind you at 8 days from the flip. They look so lush! I'm looking forward to see how the MC only will perform. Does mc work in soil in the ground and greenhouse?:nerd-with-glasses: Hope your having a good day. Stay safe and stay stoned! :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::yahoo:

I still have not done any ph check on tank 1 and only once on tank 2 to test @InTheShed theory of no ph for MC.
It's not my theory, it's crop science.

Just to be clear, whether or not you need to pH your nutes has absolutely nothing to do with MegaCrop regardless of the posts that float around this site. If you are growing in a buffered medium, you don't need to pH your nutes no matter the brand. If you are growing in any form of hydro (coco, F&D, E&F, DWC...), you still need to pH your nutes no matter who makes them.

It's not my theory, it's crop science.

Just to be clear, whether or not you need to pH your nutes has absolutely nothing to do with MegaCrop regardless of the posts that float around this site. If you are growing in a buffered medium, you don't need to pH your nutes no matter the brand. If you are growing in any form of hydro (coco, F&D, E&F, DWC...), you still need to pH your nutes no matter who makes them.
Awwww shit!

I think I got everything reversed. LoL
:rofl:

Fruity GS is still looking like a teen in her mums clothes and makes me feel guilty rummaging through her bits but certainly wants to strut her stuff.
We once met up with a mate for late night live music and bar crawling. “Hey man. What are you hoping for with that look on your face!”, “well maybe I’ll take an eighteen year old lass home with me”. Cue derisory laughter and jeers. “Alright then. Two nine year olds will do.”
Ewwwww
Their speed to this point is phenomenal so far. They have led from planting by such a huge margin . I think that they could well be on to something here.
You got us wondering.
We want to know what the secret strains are!

I hope whanau gigiddy is good.
Love your work ;)
:green_heart:

Gorgeous girls there GG! :yummy: I'm right behind you at 8 days from the flip. They look so lush! I'm looking forward to see how the MC only will perform. Does mc work in soil in the ground and greenhouse?:nerd-with-glasses: Hope your having a good day. Stay safe and stay stoned! :volcano-smiley::volcano-smiley::yahoo:
always fun in this madhouse mate. mc and soil that is not living organic is getting great results. The living soil becomes redundant and stops making nutes as the mc takes over the process. The life can be restarted again with a round of amendments after the mc has stopped being used. Emilya was my final topping point to convert. I had been watching her living organic soil grows with envy at the ease of watering and her excellent results so converted part of my grow to L O.S. During the studying her journals she discovered MC and began trying it out to the point of fully converting after years of being a bastion for amazing organics !!. This was frustrating initially as I felt I was finding my feet but the seeing her results from soil use feeds with it did it. Many other I respected here were already experienced with it and had formulated some great ways to get the best from it too but they killed the MC thread . A shorter answer is yes if it's just as a medium to hold plants and added nutes.
We once met up with a mate for late night live music and bar crawling. “Hey man. What are you hoping for with that look on your face!”, “well maybe I’ll take an eighteen year old lass home with me”. Cue derisory laughter and jeers. “Alright then. Two nine year olds will do.”
Ewwwww

You got us wondering.
We want to know what the secret strains are!

I hope whanau gigiddy is good.
Love your work ;)
:green_heart:
love it DD. Had a mate we called 2 nines a few years back due to his penchant for girls instead of women. I thought he was just a tight arse buying happy meals with free toys instead of flowers and dinner. I am still stuck in limbo with the strains names but as the harvests come in I am hoping they release the names. I took some pics mainly of the FFT girls to show their stretch and sizes but even that is hard now as the room is so full.lol
I am starting to get some smells to them now of fruitiness. Nothing too strong yet but their certainly looking way more developed than they should for photoperiods. I think now we are ahead and budding , it should start to get easier to seperate their phenos and take a stab. It has the advantage of me treating them as a single strain and being able to see how each responds to training. I do think the 2nd run of the Los soil and 60L pots has been a surprise too. I saw how well it did with each strain last run but felt it had struggled to keep the pace in full flowering due to smaller amount of soil used. fingers crossed this is why. At nearly 3ft high( from ground) and approx 2ft wide each plant , they are showing some strong mains and will be fun to lollipop when the time comes.
The others are filling out great too but My girl is still a little behind in her flowering. Looks a good size and stretching still but a week behind is about right now with her.
20200410_140324.jpg
20200410_140314.jpg
20200410_140303.jpg
20200410_135127.jpg
20200410_133642.jpg
20200410_133639.jpg
20200410_133616.jpg
20200410_133504.jpg
20200409_122152.jpg
loving their progress. All good in the hood and still loving the lockdown. Cheers DD

G'mornin all! :ciao: :volcano-smiley:Isn't that first vape, toke, whatever of the day just awesome?:yummy:
Absolutely buddy. Usually on the loo for me.lol. quietest place in the house away from the three kids. 420 catch up and a joint. bliss. have a good one mate

Day 13 since flip: Quick update ans a few pics of todays progression.
I had to let some of the water out of tank 2 as I had been drowning the roots with the level a little too high with no run off. doh. explains why the GG#4 was looking so different. Being close to their 2 week stretch period has given them a nice base for their stacking and so far they havent gotten too tall. I have a habit of underestimating the height I can go to so tend to grow lower than I could. The middle space is great for the sativa stretchers and the FFT girls will be able to get tall. I used 30L/40g MC, 30ml calmag and 30ml silica for tank 1 and 26gMC/20L but had to remove 10L. The sizes between the trays is clearly obvious now. I think the water level has impacted a little on that score as it's all three that are smaller . The wedding cake is doing good at the higher end and the Ghost is hitting a pace now . I am hoping the GG4 can get bust again now I have dropped the level. All in all I am very happy with the overall size of the plants growing area and spacing them a little wider than previous grows has made the training and getting around each girl far easier. Temps are getting a little higher due to UK warming up all of a sudden . Avg 26°c and climbs and dips now I have opened the doors a little.
20200411_144937.jpg
20200411_144933.jpg
20200411_144923.jpg
20200411_144855.jpg
20200411_144837.jpg
20200411_144833.jpg
20200411_144827.jpg
Happy Easter 420 Fam.

Hey Growmies. All going great guns in the farm today at day 16. They are all so into their stretch now that even the smaller plants have hit the same canopy heights. Tray 1 is on fire now with the Monster zkittelz and the Fruity Gorilla setting the height and size for the C Banana to catch up with. She is doing well with that task and has some decent sized mains fighting through the canopy. All three are now in flower full and all about finished their main stretch. The canopy is around 2.5ft in height wichnis a great base to build on for their height restrictions above. They are all stacking well below the main canopy and will benefit next week when I can get some of the light to the below stairs buds. Still no ph or ppm checks and they are stonking along. roots looks clean and well and they are feeding with a steady drop on fluid res.
FGS is filling her space very well and has a lot of growth to play with . she is nice and thick too which is good for holding GZ dense buds. Her flowers are forming nicely in the packed heads and looking at how are gives the impression they will be tight spaced too. She is really surprising me with her development.
20200414_132605.jpg
20200414_133829.jpg
20200414_132717.jpg

The C Banana is getting busy keeping up
20200414_133419.jpg
20200414_132717.jpg
20200414_133419.jpg

Monster Zkittelz being monster
20200414_133454.jpg
20200414_133419.jpg
20200414_133454.jpg

Overall a happy bunch of campers in tank 1