Gazolenes Fluorescent Grow

Day 63, the end of week 9.

The twins are looking good. I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4 more weeks. We shall see. I have trimmed some of the lower fan leaves.
week_9_topped.JPG

scene_on_day_61.JPG

bud_closeup_week_9_untopped.JPG

bud_closeup_week_9.JPG

The quads are at the end of week 5. Each has been topped, all are showing signs of being female. I have re potted into larger pots, hopefully their final transplant.

Grow_2_week_5.JPG

The youngest plants are now 7 days old. One of them is a runt, but has shown some promising signs.

grow_3_week_1.JPG

I'm going to close this Journal as my first 2 plants have been harvested. That concludes my first grow, and I will now bring the focus on my next 4 plants in another journal. I appreciate your comments, likes and any tips you have shared along the way.

I was able to complete my objectives, keeping the plants small and the running cost and temperature low.

Twin 1 weighed in at a mighty 17grams. I've smoked some and she tastes great. Really mellow and fruity, no harshness at all. She smells absolutely lovely! Shame she didn't yield more, but I have learned a lot in the process.

Twin 2 is still drying but will weigh in around 15-25 grams.
19200003.JPG

I'll maybe update this with the final dry weight of twin 2 but other than that this journal is now finished!

regards

Gaz

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom