Gelato, Cali Orange & Cheese: HID 400W

@Emilya I was hoping you of all people would see that post Lol

This book makes me appreciate the effort you put into writing your post (more like a university paper) on watering our weeds! And the generosity sharing it :)

Just have to share a pic from this book. How does crap get published and then sold as top search results on multiple sites?! All about the marketing I guess..

This is 1 of 2 paragraphs on watering.. 2nd one rambles more and has less info.
Screenshot_2019-07-28-23-22-47~2.png
yes indeed, there is a lot of crap out there. They tell me that my book will be an instant bestseller as soon as it hits. We will see. It is indeed all about the marketing.

Hope I didn't give too much water last feed, when watered to run off.. 3 days later, very wet.. drooping a bit.. have that heavier green look again. No biggy I'm sure, just bit less is needed.

The Cheese plant has a few bad looking marks. One finger of one leave has been getting bits of brown/rust colour. And a newer growing leaf a bit yellow and white around edges.. Time to add more nutes next feed maybe?

Once again.. bad camera

Screenshot_2019-07-29-00-55-32.pngScreenshot_2019-07-29-00-55-51.pngScreenshot_2019-07-29-00-56-05.png

Ok sounds good, thanks! My nutes suggest the following:

1mL per L for seedlings
2mL per L for small plants, 3 to 4 sets of leaves
4mL per L rest of plants life cycle

Last 3 waterings went:

1) 0.5 mL per L
2) 1 mL per L
3) Straight water (watered a little too heavy this time as mentioned)

Sooo.. unless there are other suggestions, I'll do either 1.5mL or 2mL per L next water. ...Which is looking like a couple days atleast! :oops:

Are you actually having a book being published?? That would be exciting! Would certainly want a copy too. Hope the author of this book I'm mentioning doesn't use this site.. I'd feel bad Lol

Thanks @CattleTurd glad to have you!
Not even close to the publishing phase yet, but it will happen. You may be pleased to hear that so far I have 4 chapters under the general subsection called, Watering.

Ok sounds good, thanks! My nutes suggest the following:

1mL per L for seedlings
2mL per L for small plants, 3 to 4 sets of leaves
4mL per L rest of plants life cycle

Last 3 waterings went:

1) 0.5 mL per L
2) 1 mL per L
3) Straight water (watered a little too heavy this time as mentioned)

Sooo.. unless there are other suggestions, I'll do either 1.5mL or 2mL per L next water. ...Which is looking like a couple days atleast! :oops:
looks like you have done a good job easing your girls into the food. You are bang on raise it to 2ml per next watering

@N420 Perfect, I will do exactly that! Thanks. Last grow, I ment to feed half strength, and miscalculated and did full.. definitely ended up with too much nutes and nutes burn.. So was playing on the side of caution this time :)

@Emilya That's awesome! Hope it goes well. Sure it will. Watering is clearly one of the top factors when growing. To have a couple sentences on the entire topic is insane.

Update on leaves....

Reminder, Cali & Cheese watered 5 days ago now.. finally drying up, but likely need 2 more days. Gelato's one day later.

One Gelato is starting to turn yellow on lower leaves. Other is just drooping a bit from water.

Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-31-29.pngScreenshot_2019-07-30-19-32-05.pngScreenshot_2019-07-30-19-33-24.png

Cali looks fine, but Cheese is the plant showing all the brown spots, and looking worst in general. Still fine tho! Not worried :)

Screenshot_2019-07-30-19-31-10.pngScreenshot_2019-07-30-19-32-29.pngScreenshot_2019-07-30-19-32-57.pngScreenshot_2019-07-30-19-33-11.png

Hey buddy don't get discouraged if anything I have learned growing this plant is it takes patience and don't overreact this plant is very resilient she will bounce back.
You are right you should transplant those girls and when you do give them a light feed.

Back
Top Bottom