Gelato, Cali Orange & Cheese: HID 400W

Last grow seriously confused me about the nute issue. The whole time was so confusing about too much or too little, and NOTHING I did seemed to help.. only made things worse everytime they were fed. Was getting angry.. then finally discovered it wasn't nutes at all, but the stupid mesh netting over peat pellets that really messed up the roots.

Screenshot_2019-08-09-17-31-15.png

Hey Jay, that’s a common issue that growers stumble into when using those first the first time and it definitely restricts root growth. At least you know now though! :ganjamon::high-five:

Veg Update

Did more LST to 3 of 4 plants couple days ago, exactly 1 week from first LST. Plan to work them in a spiral like pattern.

Watering and Nutes

PlantDateNutesAmount Fed
CaliAug 4 23:002mL/L450mL
Gel. 2Aug 5
11:00
2mL/L400mL
Gelato21:002mL/L500mL
Cheese23:002mL/L400mL
CaliAug 8
14:00
2mL/L800mL
Gel. 214:002mL/L800mL
GelatoAug 9
19:00
2mL/L700mL
CheeseAug 10
2:00
2mL/L800mL

Here are the 2 Gelato plants

Screenshot_2019-08-11-20-22-48.pngScreenshot_2019-08-11-20-22-12.png

California Orange

Screenshot_2019-08-11-20-21-42.png

Say, Cheeeese

Screenshot_2019-08-11-20-21-56.png

Thanks for reading! Any critiques on the grow are more than welcome. Still new, and that's half the reason the info and pics are supplied. :)

They're growing just fine in there Jay. You're doing a great job :high-five:

Thanks Irie!

Did more LST on 2 plants today.. then it got me to wondering....

If I keep doing LST, letting grow 2 inches then tying them down 1 inch, will I ever be able to utilize the height of tent?? Will having 4 plants in there just become way too bushy??

Tent is 3' x 3' x 6' , but with HID light, so it needs some room.

Screenshot_2019-08-14-23-46-20.pngScreenshot_2019-08-14-23-46-08.png
Plants look healthy Jay nice work!
In the shed has a great tutorial on lst here

Hey Jay!
I get where you're coming from regarding having so much space now. Your plants are a good size for week 2, however they'll be double this size in 2 weeks and will start growing at a rapid space. It's hard to imagine but you're going to be complaining about not enough space soon! :rofl:
If you want them to grow vertically then you need to let them do that. If you keep tying them down all their life they won't get the vertical growth you are looking for.
I personally like to spread them out and keep doing so until i am sure i will fill my whole space with an even canopy so that i can take advantage of all my lighting. Once i'm happy with the spread on them i let them grow vertically.

Hey Jay! Sorry about the snapped branch brother, shit happens. DOn't sweat it, once she recovers and bounces back you wont say it happened in a couple weeks. :high-five:
Plants are starting to drink pretty fast. Have given each one a watering with no nutes now, so next water thinking of going up to 3mL/L?
Yeah for sure! If they're drinking loads i'd increase to 3ml/L. If they're happy with that over the next week i'd kick it up to the full 4ml/L. They're getting big and strong now and looking like they can take it!
They're looking good and seem to be loving the treatment you're giving them! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom