GiGaBaNE's 3rd & Final Journal - At Least Until I Change Country

thats funny:)
Thanks buddy, just got back from yours....long swim home :rofl:

thing that confuses me about my plants is that the sativas have much broader leaves than the heirloom kush oO
and another funny thing is both of my plants are most indica, and the leaves are skinny now but when they were younger the leaves were wide like you think theyed be.

Subbed

-TG:peace:

i have made a decision...of the 3 plants in the above pictures, the middle one is the afghan...the delahaze on the right as of a few hours ago is dominating all, its leaves are twice the size of the left sativa even tho all other conditions are identical....

As soon as its big enough im going to flower the weaker sativa for personal and the monster sativa is going to be my dedicated mother.
down side is my sativa clone factory will start off 50% slower than i had planned, but a discerning grower does not bow to external pressure, only the best will replicate/duplicate.

besides who am i to complain if i get a plant to flower several weeks ahead of schedule to tie me over =D

Looking good!!!

cant believe i had not come across this journal sooner, hows you GiGaBaNe, nice looking setup mate, im very intereted in these waster paper binsand how they work on these plants, im hoping they end up working like you think they will, i hope they turn out like air pots, oi can get loads of them bins from the pound shop, they even do bigger ones, 99p each, bargain, i cant see why they wouldnt work, its pretty obvious when you think about it, i just need to make sure its not going to cause to much heat in the actual soil mix, if you have no problems then ill rep you again for the idea and give it a try myself, i was thinking about making some, my mate has got a plastic forming machine that shrink wraps plastic round a mould, was thinking about making a mould and making my own, but if them bins work it would save me all the time and money buying plastic to form.

great journal mate, subd for the rest of it

another update coming on saturday. too busy to do it sooner. friday is my last day on this contract =D bought a dog today. a stafordshire bull terrier, kids love him to bits. he is the colour of and is called...Noodles =D

i have no idea about the heat issue don as my grow room is too cool. however the heat issue shuold be no different to air pots and plenty of growers use them so more than likely someone else will have this issue documented. there is nothing preventing us from splitting the enviroment tho, bit of thick mylar, hell even some cardboard to prevent light and a seperate fan fur the 'sub soil' section =)

you right, i cant see why they wouldnt work, talking about dogs, i have also got a staffy, i paid £40 for him as the owner didnt want him and he was 6months old, suppose to be a runt, anyway he is 12months now and he is by far the biggest staff i have ever seen, everyone loves him, he looks like a staff on steroids, he is a monster, ill pm you a picture later and you can see what i mean, problem is he was bought up with a cat, so when he comes to another dog now he crawls like a cat as if he is stalking them, then he just lie down and waits till they come over, not got a nasty bone in him, other dogs have attacked him and he just looks at them as if to say, just 1 bite i can take your head but he has neva got nasty

Nooooooo. Noodle just came about an inch away from being Noodle flavoured Bone meal for my plants.
I just dropped my prize haze and it has snapped almost in half a bouple inches below the soil line.
Not much i can do, i banged out the bends in the bin, put the soil back in as best i can and packed it down a bit to hold it all in place.
have watered it with seaweed water (and some on the leaves)...god i hope it recovers...

wrap some tape around it bro it WILL LIVE!

That is a major bummer. I hope it all works out!

-TG

Tell you what. If it was really snapped almost in half, not just bent.....eeesh. IDK. I would be freaking out, probably dumping cloning gel in it and trim up some leaves, like a clone. Maybe it's not that bad. Damn.

EDIT: I'm not telling you to do that, just expressing the distress I would feel.

yeah i was well pissed, cant hate the dog tho. It is clear to me that the previous owner doesnt know how to train an over energetic dog. and he was just trying to be affectionate (by wraping himself round my legs on the stairs while carrying a heavy load, lol).

what will be, will be. good job i have 2. i will look t it soon and if it doesnt look well i will have to chop it into clones when i return from work.
as we speak im trying to drink my first coffee and type and he keeps jumping up...
ah well a week with me and he will be playing dead on command, lol. hope no one here is overly pacifist, when the dog is naughty i flick its nose. stings like a bitch, but does no harm. i can tell you now that its a lot nicer than what a canine alpha would do to it if pushed.

I took in a very affectionate, very stubborn Jack Russel Terrier. I have NO idea what the previous owners had done to her. She is very willful, SUPER high energy, very loving....but just a bad dog. Maybe due to past experience, maybe genetics. IDK. But this dog.....there have been days where I almost (literally) just put a bullet in her brain. I would feel terrible for ever, so I can't. It's not HER fault, and I guess I lack the skills to rehab this one. So, she's just Annie. High strung, could jump a 6' fence no problem, dumps the outside trash cans, fights with her 'sister' over stupid stuff. But I can't hate her. Mostly because she is very affectionate and makes me laugh. She just turns into a floppy bag of bone and muscle when you go to love her. In her floppy state she has rolled off of me, hit the floor like nothing happened and looked up at me like 'why did you stop rubbing me?'

Can't shoot her, can't hate her. Can only live with her now.

got a jack too, very high strung and protective as hell! had her sinse she was a puppy and I think they just loose their mind every once and awhile, kind of like me lol there is no dog that she is afraid of and I think if I lose her that will be the reason why.
belly rubbing is amust for her,but thats only me and my wife if anyone gets near her belly well stitches are soon to follow.
they are very smart dogs very. anyway I feel ya Heir:high-five:
I took in a very affectionate, very stubborn Jack Russel Terrier. I have NO idea what the previous owners had done to her. She is very willful, SUPER high energy, very loving....but just a bad dog. Maybe due to past experience, maybe genetics. IDK. But this dog.....there have been days where I almost (literally) just put a bullet in her brain. I would feel terrible for ever, so I can't. It's not HER fault, and I guess I lack the skills to rehab this one. So, she's just Annie. High strung, could jump a 6' fence no problem, dumps the outside trash cans, fights with her 'sister' over stupid stuff. But I can't hate her. Mostly because she is very affectionate and makes me laugh. She just turns into a floppy bag of bone and muscle when you go to love her. In her floppy state she has rolled off of me, hit the floor like nothing happened and looked up at me like 'why did you stop rubbing me?'

Can't shoot her, can't hate her. Can only live with her now.

Back
Top Bottom