Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Looking good man. I've called the rep. He states the AN is chelated so it can be uptaken at a wider range. He said between 4.0-8.0 ph is fine. Some people adjust with no issues. Other people I think who use a lot of ph fluid will run into lockout

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

I don't think it makes a difference aside from looks. I have some plastic pots that have the build up around the bottom from sitting in runoff. I don't keep my pot in runoff anymore but the salts are stained on. It hasn't affected anything though

420-magazine-mobile48244080.jpg

I don't think it makes a difference aside from looks. I have some plastic pots that have the build up around the bottom from sitting in runoff. I don't keep my pot in runoff anymore but the salts are stained on. It hasn't affected anything though
Ok thanks for your input just makes me wonder if I should cut some holes in the bottom maybe it's slow run off.

My fabric pots have the white salt build up going from top to bottom too. I don't think it's really an issue but I'm not for sure. It's never been a problem though for me. what strength are you feeding? Maybe try getting a little more runoff. If the plants look happy, I wouldn't go try to fix anything though.

My fabric pots have the white salt build up going from top to bottom too. I don't think it's really an issue but I'm not for sure. It's never been a problem though for me. what strength are you feeding? Maybe try getting a little more runoff. If the plants look happy, I wouldn't go try to fix anything though.
Thanks good to know I'm not going to touch a thing then. Right now I'm feeding 1ml per liter I'm getting at least 200 ml run off every watering. They take about 1 to 1.5 liters each I fed 2 ml per liter for 2 feedings I went back. A few tips burned a bit. I do put the phone down every 3rd feeding to 5.8 only takes about .25ml of ph down the nutrients are not changing my water ph much at all its all good ride the wave they look good

I'm using ph perfect so I don't really want to add any ph down for no reason. But if my water is 6.2 it won't take it down to 5.8 it stays. I never add more than .25ml of ph down so what ever it ends at after adding. 25. I just make sure it gets 5.8 range 1 water a day.and I water once a day without ph added hoping to get proper delivery.

I worded that wrong ph perfect has not been bringing water to 5.8 it only on average brings down about .3 so lowest is 6.0 so I'll put a dab of ph down to hit 5.8 at least once a day hope that cleared up. I've never had to use more than .25ml to get to 5.8 hope that was more clear.

You may not need that much. The 4ml just make sure you go up in increments. I'm not sure what strength pw is at but I didn't get to half strength until I was in flower. I don't think I ever went to full strength but I still had some burned tips though. AN is powerful stuff. They recommend too much or maybe it was my watering frequency. What's your experience pw?

Back
Top Bottom