Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

420-magazine-mobile302119756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1880187526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086631930.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120648714.jpg
The GSC

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Those COBs are doing great :thumb: you're making me want to build a light myself. I am so confused since the strains look different than I expected. I thought the GSC is looking more sativa like with that tall stretch. Keep growing that green. As many auto threads I have read you look like you have the best plants I've seen. :thumb:

Those COBs are doing great :thumb: you're making me want to build a light myself. I am so confused since the strains look different than I expected. I thought the GSC is looking more sativa like with that tall stretch. Keep growing that green. As many auto threads I have read you look like you have the best plants I've seen. :thumb:
Thanks for the complement I am impressed with the both of them. I am happy with fastbuds genetics so far. I hope i will stay happy until the end. .

So we are on day 49 both are doing well GSC is all stretched out in full flower looking really nice. The Green Crack is maturing fast. I am giving GC 1 ml/l nutes and every other day big bud coco I just started that
420-magazine-mobile1608234479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile722240213.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650522849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile233608197.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2105017392.jpg
The Green Crack coming along nicely.
420-magazine-mobile1135756.jpg
420-magazine-mobile191273497.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1105628953.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1133959084.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1075297487.jpg

I'm really enjoying this grow so cool to watch development. Now I'm learning what to look for to see if it needs more tribes for example big bud for cal-mag deficiency. No bs I read it a thousand times now I've seen crispy leaves in budding now I know what to look for to keep it from happening again.basically I don't want to see any cal or mag deficiency in budding again. Such is life learning by doing. Learned a bunch from last grow got a lot more to learn.anyways on the green crack she is now getting big bud 1 ml/l everyday I started big bud 2 days ago 2 leaves showed signs of deficiency I will stay on it the nutes are still at 1ml/l any how I'll keep posted

GSC is looking good Smoke.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

I try to fill my tent so im not wasting space and electricity,

Alrighty this week's update day 55 or tomorrow first day of week 8 I'm really happy with my learning curve on nutrient uptake. I am under doing it a tad but both plants are at 2ml/l on nutes and 2ml/l on big bud. I haven't needed to touch ph in about 5 days run off is from 5.6 to 6.4 how often I water seems to have lott to do with run off ph I have been reading on it and will do more but I think these girls look awesome.

420-magazine-mobile1583514367.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1221101593.jpg
small view of grow space

They are growing and looking more amazing every time I stop by :goodjob:

Whats the recommended harvest date? The Green Crack looks like it'll be an early finisher.

I don't know if it's my eye tricking me but I feel like the one on the right may be the sativa. I can't wait to see how the buds turn out :popcorn: since it's so early in flower I may be seeing a plant do what it wants to do. Keep up the good work Smoke :thumb:

A lot of us are learning that less is more when it comes to nutes, plants looking super!

Back
Top Bottom