Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Ok everybody the green crack is finished and ready to harvest
420-magazine-mobile1163950683.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753198051.jpg
I flushed 24 hrs will harvest today on green crack I want only cloudy trichs it's my daytime pot my gsc I will let get a little amber first I think about 1 to 2 weeks before she is ready

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Been lurking in the background watching the updates. You're grow has made me super excited for my girl scout cookie female that I just started :D do you have any tips on growing her?

Both places looks awesome, enjoy the harvest brother :)

Doing an awesome job cant wait for the final weight and smoke report.

Been lurking in the background watching the updates. You're grow has made me super excited for my girl scout cookie female that I just started :D do you have any tips on growing her?

Both places looks awesome, enjoy the harvest brother :)
Don't over do nutes other than that she is awesome

I want some blue dream and green crack.. when i can legally grow.

By the way Smoke, what kind of yield would you like to get from them? Also how many litres are your pots that they flowered in?

By the way Smoke, what kind of yield would you like to get from them? Also how many litres are your pots that they flowered in?
Ok good questions gsc is in a 10liter pot or 2.5 gallon the the green crack was in a 4 gallon fabric pots I made( I don't like) the fabric pots to me this is second grow using but the plants showed signs of being root bound to me I could be wrong seems like the way the water drains and air gets in she was a little droopy I am picky though. As far as yield goes wow looks like a lot maybe 200 grams dry green crack but can't go by looks I will have weight when it's dry.i had 6 colas 4 where the size of the pics 2 a little smaller it is more than my first grow for sure

Ok good questions gsc is in a 10liter pot or 2.5 gallon the the green crack was in a 4 gallon fabric pots I made( I don't like) the fabric pots to me this is second grow using but the plants showed signs of being root bound to me I could be wrong seems like the way the water drains and air gets in she was a little droopy I am picky though. As far as yield goes wow looks like a lot maybe 200 grams dry green crack but can't go by looks I will have weight when it's dry.i had 6 colas 4 where the size of the pics 2 a little smaller it is more than my first grow for sure
Okay awesome. Looking forward to your dry weights :D your 4 main colas looked really nice too. 200g would be a great haul for the green crack!

I'm hoping for 150g for each of my two plants, do you think a 9L pot will be enough to help me achieve that? Growing in coco/petite 90-10%.

Okay awesome. Looking forward to your dry weights :D your 4 main colas looked really nice too. 200g would be a great haul for the green crack!

I'm hoping for 150g for each of my two plants, do you think a 9L pot will be enough to help me achieve that? Growing in coco/petite 90-10%.
That's what I'm getting at coco makes it so it doesn't matter smaller pot means more times watering per day that's all if you use coco in fabric pot though seems to make plant root bound just my opinion so I think I will use this 2.5 gallon square tall pot on next grow. The reason I say this is leaves where some what droopy at times I really think it was signs of root bound could be wrong but my experience will tell in the future

Ok quick update all trichs cloudy she only got half nutes this morning will be water only from here on out she should be ready in about 4 days I think. I have to wrap a string around buds are any min from falling over this is a good problem I'll keep everyone posted

Back
Top Bottom