Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

That's what I'm getting at coco makes it so it doesn't matter smaller pot means more times watering per day that's all if you use coco in fabric pot though seems to make plant root bound just my opinion so I think I will use this 2.5 gallon square tall pot on next grow. The reason I say this is leaves where some what droopy at times I really think it was signs of root bound could be wrong but my experience will tell in the future
Sweet! I'll be using square plastic pots most probably and once the roots are established water 3 times a day?

I don't have much experience yet either so I can't tell you about that. But I'm sure you'll look back soon and be like "yeah that shit was root bound back in the 2ND grow" lol

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Sweet! I'll be using square plastic pots most probably and once the roots are established water 3 times a day?

I don't have much experience yet either so I can't tell you about that. But I'm sure you'll look back soon and be like "yeah that shit was root bound back in the 2ND grow" lol
Yup that's what I'm thinking lol

Ok this how it looks after 24 hrs hanging in 55 % rh at 75 degrees last time handling until final trim and weigh before jarring
420-magazine-mobile1576510703.jpg
420-magazine-mobile245713898.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1465460429.jpg
I forgot to do it before I hung it happy Easter

Here are the pics 118 in basket 15 so 133 plus what I have been smoking and about 20 grams of trim dry smoke is awesome I will give smoke report in 2 weeks after a little cure I am happy right now so I can't wait until 2 weeks and gsc is hung and looks ridiculous I can tell it is going to be sick I can't wait those buds are so heavy can't wait to see what she dries out to be I'm guessing a bunch more than gc
420-magazine-mobile676504680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1104895644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile161602305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile153684781.jpg

Here are the pics 118 in basket 15 so 133 plus what I have been smoking and about 20 grams of trim dry smoke is awesome I will give smoke report in 2 weeks after a little cure I am happy right now so I can't wait until 2 weeks and gsc is hung and looks ridiculous I can tell it is going to be sick I can't wait those buds are so heavy can't wait to see what she dries out to be I'm guessing a bunch more than gc
420-magazine-mobile676504680.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1104895644.jpg
420-magazine-mobile161602305.jpg
420-magazine-mobile153684781.jpg
Beautiful man! I would be blessed to grow a GSC like yours! Enjoy the smoke! Keen for that smoke report .

I am stoked to give all out smoke report and the gsc is so good I just had first taste test of baby buds I accidentally cut off trimming gsc has far less trim bud stucture is much different than green crack I'll have pics Monday or Tuesday when I jar it so awesome very good stuff

Any updates on the smoke? And also how tall was your gsc when it finished?

Ok sorry final update lol smoke is awesome Green Crack is the shit super smooth mango peach kind of smell in the jar just big old nice nuggs drop kicks you as you exhale 2 nice hits and you are ready to rock doesn't slow you down but gets you super stoned.

Girl Scout Cookies has a lot of small dense buds it's more of a slow chill watch tv buzz. Gets you super stoned and super nothing bothers me mode.

I am so happy with the out come. Happy growing to everyone

I'm pleased to read this information thanks a lot for taking the time.

Back
Top Bottom