Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

They are growing and looking more amazing every time I stop by :goodjob:

Whats the recommended harvest date? The Green Crack looks like it'll be an early finisher.

I don't know if it's my eye tricking me but I feel like the one on the right may be the sativa. I can't wait to see how the buds turn out :popcorn: since it's so early in flower I may be seeing a plant do what it wants to do. Keep up the good work Smoke :thumb:
I'm guessing 2 weeks at most on green crack I started on 2ml/l on b52 and and overdrive on it trying to keep the deficiencies away without over feeding. Here are some pics from last night and the GSC is just awesome
420-magazine-mobile940542461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1823731714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile828479676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile331703326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile736176421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058307060.jpg
those were all the green crack
420-magazine-mobile1959251151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1008490470.jpg
these pics of the GSC are great

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Thinking out loud on an auto plant you should leave every fan leaf on the plant until it gets totally yellow. My thinking is and what I noticed is because no new growth happens there needs to be something to take abuse from deficiencies and hopefully not toxicity. But either way you leave them till they die and you can really keep track of the plant. My last grow I tried full on hard core defoliation just not good for autos.

SG! That GSC is filling out and has become a monster! Are you doing this :drool: every time you open the tent? :thumb:
Yes I am you are right truly becoming a monster she has kicked into another gear and the buds are starting to get fat and cover in trichs message just amazing.

the 4 main colas are about 6-8 inches also the pic of the 8 in cola is the 1st node the 4 main colas are nodes 2 and 3 I used only a couple pieces of string to do very light lst all of the second level buds are shoots off of nodes 2 and 3. I trimmed some of the shoots of as to try to make at least a 3 inch gap between all the buds had to take the most out of the middle. I also decided depth of light penetration and trimmed all bud shoots off up to that depth to try and eliminate wasted energy. I did trim some fan leafs out of the middle also but for the most part I leave every fan leaf I can. It helps keep entire plant more healthy.

:bravo: I see what you mean by Woman Scout. She has definitely filled out and became the den mother of the room. I cant believe how much taller she is than the Green Crack. do you know why the other plant remained so much smaller :thumb: they still are both amazing

Back
Top Bottom