Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

I may be running 1/2 strength base nutes, supplements maybe a tad more thin 1/2 strength. If you look at my latest pics you'll see slight burn at the leaf tips with 1/2 strength nutes. For full recommended dosage you would have to be really dialed with co2, higher temps, and intense lighting.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Does anyone know if salt buildup on fabric pots is something to worry about.im not a big fan of it

IMG_135534.JPG

My plant is really healthy with no signs of nute burn or anything. I'm actually using the fewest amount of nutes this grow and my pot still looks like this. You can wipe this off with warm water and a washcloth but it's not necessary from what I gathered. My pots last grow looked like this as well but not all the way up to the top because my pots were too big and the roots didn't fill out the pot from top to bottom, only halfway. With this girl, she is in a 3 gallon and I have roots at the top of the pot. This is verified by the excess salt coming from the root tips and making the whole pot white! I can also see them if I wipe away just a little bit of "topsoil". That is my limited understanding though.

I may be running 1/2 strength base nutes, supplements maybe a tad more thin 1/2 strength. If you look at my latest pics you'll see slight burn at the leaf tips with 1/2 strength nutes. For full recommended dosage you would have to be really dialed with co2, higher temps, and intense lighting.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Yeah thanks for the input I'm trying to learn fast. What I'm learning is MOOOORRRREEEE LLLLLIIIIIGGGGHHHTTTSSS lllleeeesss nnuutteess lol. I'm going to build another 3x3 and put quantum boards in it also I'm adding 4 more cobs to my current setup.After this grow $$$. My point I have a bad ass light but now I know what I want to be totally happy for a minute.

Sunday update my girls have slight nitro toxicity the green crack is worse. I am watering PhD water only on gc today on gsc I switched to bloom nutes and 1 ml per 2 later water or 1/8 strength. I think on autos first sign of flowering should switch to bloom nutes.

Hey sg. If your growing autos that would probably be a good idea to switch at first signs of flowering. I grow photos and switch nutrients once I flip my lights.
Yup.thats what I willoyd do from now on. Grow after next I will do photos I hope I recoup the girls quick

420-magazine-mobile1200314203.jpg
420-magazine-mobile542033435.jpg
420-magazine-mobile921333472.jpg
do you all see the dark green edges what does this mean or am I being paranoid

Is that the GSC? Mine has got very dark leaves and almost purple on the tips, it may just be the strain? Also, I'm no pro haha I'm on my first grow so may be completely wrong! Fingers crossed its all good for you bro .
Here's a pic of mine so u can do a little comparison of u want
420-magazine-mobile596387910.jpg

She's on day 22 now, has been topped and had some lst done on her to keep her nice and short

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I got her under control now the GSC was not as bad as the green crack dark green is bad with this strain. tips of plant should be at least straight out but really should be angled to the light or praying to the light they say. This my second grow. I will say if your using AN go maximum 1/8 strength that's .5ml/liter. Another thing I'm not knocking them but must watch ph. I had a salt build up in my coco I was putting in 5.8 plain water getting 7.2 out. What my problem is I believe when you water you have to pour enough build water up until it fills pot then runs off. Basically I was not watering correct run off. To get the correct run off I need a tray in here. Everything always points to grow more lol. So now I know I have to concentrate so much more watering way more than people let on.

Weekly update. Gsc she is still stretching hope not much more. If she stretches any more information will have to put the green crack on a block. I am glad I started phing run off. I caused small deficiency from flushing I put about 10 to 15 gallons threw each plant to get ph run off correct now I'm watering 3 liters a watering 2 times a day may go up to 3 times if coco starts to dry out at all ph starts going back up.i want my leaves perfect saluting the light the girl scout is pretty much there so is the Green crack but the curls are there for good on some of the leaves. They both have a hint of red in the stems but they are both back on track.

These strains are awesome it is nice to see they are keeping to the description of how it would grow. Pretty plants trichs are unbelievable already on the green crack she should finish a full 2 weeks before the girl scouts according to fast bud site I looked at several journals mine seem to be right on pace gsc maybe slowed a day or 2 but should be fin.

Back
Top Bottom