Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom Coco

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

Your plants look great. Your doing excellent.
Feeding may be a little hot but no signs yet.
Wait till 4th node is fully open and 5th node is opening to top (as long as plant is in good health, not stressed) plant is begining to be vigorous at that point (root system is sufficient).
Coco is hydro for those that don't know. The medium is no where near as important as grower skill.

Re: Girl Scout Cookies, Green Crack Auto By Fastbuds - LED - Coco Coir - Sensi Bloom

420-magazine-mobile493793479.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1145497637.jpg
420-magazine-mobile687997639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile548497788.jpg
that is the Green crack

I'll join along for the rest of this ride. Glad I got to it still fairly early! All caught up and looking forward to watching another fellow coco grower.

I'm watching this!! I have both a gsc and green crack on the go now too. Both my babies will be 2 weeks old tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Smoke garden where did you get your seeds from?

The only thing to fear is bad weed

I'm showing signs of nute burn I believe it's because I'm watering twice a day now I'm going back to 1ml per liter for a few days. Also Felicia (green crack) yesterday looked a little on the dark side. I have fed voodoo juice only 3 times because each time I can see Felicia doesn't love it so much. They look good I'm just staying on top of them

Back
Top Bottom