Gittergreens Organic Purps

I had left a couple of buds on a plant that was undeveloped and the weather has turned them quite purple, Dang it I should have left that one out a week longer it would of been beautiful! Oh well not much has changed with the outdoor momma she is growing slowly due to the cool cloudy weather we have had for the last 4 days. The indoor girls are growing like weed's and tonight the timers going to 12/12.:high-five:

Excellent photos boss! :thumb:

I know how hard it can be sometimes when it comes to timing an outdoor grow! Especially when the weather isn't cooperating. ;)

I'm finally starting to see some rapid color changes after several nights in the low 40s. Even a few of my small MON clones are turning purple now and they are not even advertised to be a purple strain!

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Same here...we had 3-4 nights in the low 50's and high 40's and my 3 outdoor midget girls started to get all purple...
At first it was only the calyxes and now the leaves in the flowers are starting to get purple too...I will get some new pics up on the journal in a few...nice looking garden!!!

Hey guys I won't be updating much in the next few weeks my mother in law is taking us on a cruise to cozumel, grand cayman, and :ganjamon::party: Jamaica! :Rasta:

awsome!!

Hey guys I won't be updating much in the next few weeks my mother in law is taking us on a cruise to cozumel, grand cayman, and :ganjamon::party: Jamaica! :Rasta:

Wow that will be a grand time. :party::party:

Have a great time.

Cool! No worries mate!

ENJOY YOURSELF!

We will still be here when you get back! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forum Runner

Hey guys I survived the journey! I don't think I would do it again though. The storm made the ocean rough and we didn't get to go to Jamaica
dang it and that was the only reason I agreed to go. We were diverted to key west and then costa maya. Costa maya's beaches were beautiful
with 7 foot waves but unless you went with the ships programs there was no safe access to them.

I only packed enough smoke to get me to Jamaica so I had to go without until Cozumel and it sucked, Mexican shwag. 20 bucks got me about
1.5 grams of heavily seeded crap. I couldn't even look at the product because there was traffic cop 10 feet away. I think they had something worked out. If your ever in Cozumel don't buy from red scooter Juam his shit aint the bomb. It was cool to medicate while on my mother in laws balcony and watch the waves crash against the boat. People have always told me you don't even know your on a boat, I say bs their were waves at times at least 7 feet and the wind was blowing a good 35 mph and the ship was doing 35 knots our cabin was at the very front of the boat second level and when the boat would hit a wave it would jar the whole room so about every 5 seconds there was a big booom.

Key west was the coolest place that we visited and the cheapest. We all went out to the tourist shops and thought that was it. About two hrs before departure my wife informed me we were out of diapers so I had to walk back to town and and find some pull ups and just happened to wander over a street and man did I ever get an eye full. There were cross dresser/body builders in halter tops and plaid school girl skirts yikes,
and there were fully nude people walking down the street with nothing but body paint on the goodies. You don't see none of that where I come from sort of glad too. I talked to one local and he said he had been there for 12 years and it was like a vortex that sucked you in the lines on his face from the endless flow of rum and tropical sun told me to believe him.

I don't think I will cruise again but it was an adventure!
I'm still about 1300 miles from the grow room so I will not be posting photos until the 5th of next month oh I almost forgot my wife thought it was cute to hold our camera between her cleavage while we were letting our son play in the surf at galveston well a wave caught her off guard and she jumped and no more camera! So photos from my old blackberry from now on.

Sounds like an entertaining bit. I have never had the desire to do a cruise but I have and love boating in the ocean. Glad you made it back safe and sorry about the shitty meds.

when you get on terra fema welcome home! shit dope or not sounds awsome anyway.
glad you had a good time and I hope everything looks better then when you left:welcome:

I had left a couple of buds on a plant that was undeveloped and the weather has turned them quite purple, Dang it I should have left that one out a week longer it would of been beautiful!

You know hind sight is always 20/20!! Those are beautiful! Well done

Hey guys I survived the journey! I don't think I would do it again though. The storm made the ocean rough and we didn't get to go to Jamaica
dang it and that was the only reason I agreed to go. We were diverted to key west and then costa maya. Costa maya's beaches were beautiful
with 7 foot waves but unless you went with the ships programs there was no safe access to them.

I only packed enough smoke to get me to Jamaica so I had to go without until Cozumel and it sucked, Mexican shwag. 20 bucks got me about
1.5 grams of heavily seeded crap. I couldn't even look at the product because there was traffic cop 10 feet away. I think they had something worked out. If your ever in Cozumel don't buy from red scooter Juam his shit aint the bomb. It was cool to medicate while on my mother in laws balcony and watch the waves crash against the boat. People have always told me you don't even know your on a boat, I say bs their were waves at times at least 7 feet and the wind was blowing a good 35 mph and the ship was doing 35 knots our cabin was at the very front of the boat second level and when the boat would hit a wave it would jar the whole room so about every 5 seconds there was a big booom.

Key west was the coolest place that we visited and the cheapest. We all went out to the tourist shops and thought that was it. About two hrs before departure my wife informed me we were out of diapers so I had to walk back to town and and find some pull ups and just happened to wander over a street and man did I ever get an eye full. There were cross dresser/body builders in halter tops and plaid school girl skirts yikes,
and there were fully nude people walking down the street with nothing but body paint on the goodies. You don't see none of that where I come from sort of glad too. I talked to one local and he said he had been there for 12 years and it was like a vortex that sucked you in the lines on his face from the endless flow of rum and tropical sun told me to believe him.

I don't think I will cruise again but it was an adventure!
I'm still about 1300 miles from the grow room so I will not be posting photos until the 5th of next month oh I almost forgot my wife thought it was cute to hold our camera between her cleavage while we were letting our son play in the surf at galveston well a wave caught her off guard and she jumped and no more camera! So photos from my old blackberry from now on.

Welcome back Gitter!

Glad that you survived your adventure intact!

Interesting observations on the local "medicine" where you were! Surely makes you appreciate your own quality product right? ;)

Welcome back Gitter!

Glad that you survived your adventure intact!

Interesting observations on the local "medicine" where you were! Surely makes you appreciate your own quality product right? ;)

absolutely!

If it makes you feel better a buddy of mine made a trip to Jamaica and part of his trip was to "sample" as he made his way around the island. He was bummed that it all seemed like the same crap that came from the "tourist" supply... ?

If it makes you feel better a buddy of mine made a trip to Jamaica and part of his trip was to "sample" as he made his way around the island. He was bummed that it all seemed like the same crap that came from the "tourist" supply... ?

Yes that makes me feel a little better. I mainly wanted to trade for some landrace beans to play with. I have a friend that stayed at a sandals in jamaica and he said he got a pretty good mix from brick to fluffy sativas and found some frosty medical grade stuff also. I'm still going to get there one day just not by boat! lol

Ok peeps I finally found my old blackberry so here is a photo of the outdoor plant! Its buds have not developed much. Only the leaves and trichomes have advanced You guys know the situation with my caretaker so this was not a surprise to me. Photos of the indoor plants will have to wait my grow partner fubared the timer. The hours of operation are from 11pm to 11 am. To add to the newly developed problems when I finally got to see the plants the other night we left the door and zipper open to the grow room. I remembered as I was leaving his house and he assured me he would go directly in to close it. Well he came over to eat dinner and catch up, after dinner he left and about an hour later he called me and asked if I had been over to the grow room while he was gone because the door was open I said no I didn't but we were both in there last night and I told you to go back in to close it. HE didn't even remember me being there so I guess we will most likely have a room full of hermaphrodites again.
y
020218.jpg
020218.jpg
019211.jpg
017268.jpg
016304.jpg
015332.jpg

sho am purdy

Trying to get some better photos, I guess these will do. Yesterday there was not even a spec of purple I can't wait until the morning to see
how much more it develops!
05041.jpg
04940.jpg
04853.jpg
04753.jpg
04655.jpg
04549.jpg
04456.jpg
028145.jpg
029127.jpg
027142.jpg

Ok peeps I finally found my old blackberry so here is a photo of the outdoor plant! Its buds have not developed much. Only the leaves and trichomes have advanced You guys know the situation with my caretaker so this was not a surprise to me. Photos of the indoor plants will have to wait my grow partner fubared the timer. The hours of operation are from 11pm to 11 am. To add to the newly developed problems when I finally got to see the plants the other night we left the door and zipper open to the grow room. I remembered as I was leaving his house and he assured me he would go directly in to close it. Well he came over to eat dinner and catch up, after dinner he left and about an hour later he called me and asked if I had been over to the grow room while he was gone because the door was open I said no I didn't but we were both in there last night and I told you to go back in to close it. HE didn't even remember me being there so I guess we will most likely have a room full of hermaphrodites again.
y
020218.jpg
020218.jpg
019211.jpg
017268.jpg
016304.jpg
015332.jpg

AWESOME! I LOVE that kind of plant! Nice and low slung/close to the ground/bush like!

Such a lush dark green too!

Can't wait to see what kind of nugs you get out of that one! :)

Looking good over here! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom