SmokerJoe's 3rd Journal Featuring Unique 42/6 Light Cycle

Re: Smokerjoes 3rd Journal Featuring Unique 42/6 Light Cycle

Good Vibes to you Brother :circle-of-love: shit like the ex not letting your daughters get to know you is just plain evil
its sad when parents use children like pawns to hurt their exes

Hey thanks. Im just not trying to bring negativity here if I can help it but just wanted to idk vent I guess. I know this probably isnt the appropriate place to discuss this but I consider a lot of you my friends. In my personal life I dont have any they end up letting me down sadly.

Joe man, dont know what to say about the whole ex thing.. Chronic said it. It is plain evil.. But try and stay positive man. :circle-of-love:

The gaming thing i can say more about, because.. do i know the feeling of either cheaters/laggers/hackers/trolls/russians? oh i do xD
Every damn time i play competitive CS:GO there's either 4 russians on my team or its full of laggy noobs. Or else the enemy team are hacking/cheating/lagging and possibly russian as well...

Good Day weed Smoker. :high-five: It's Freetheweed day so even though there are a lot of trials and tribulations in your life get stoned and enjoy the day. Happy Days my friend :passitleft:

I wish I could buddy. But we ran out of the last crop 2 or 3 days ago since that phulbani doesnt put off much. I mean it did the trick but just barely and there were far more leaves then was worth trimming for all those little popcorn buds. How was yours?

Hey Joe.

Thought I'd stop by to say HI and thanks for the bud washing instructions I could not believe how dirty it all was and how much shit came off of it all. final count came in at 147.7 gr. I think that LED panel I bought is just the right size for this Cabinet of mine as long as I use the Vscrog method and keep the screen as low as possible.

Again thanks for all the help you were there to help me out in the beginning of this great adventure.

keep safe and well.

SBG

No problem buddy. Its why im still here. To help out people like you. Its been very fun. Im glad to have known a lot of you because I feel you all changed my life for the better... so far :)

Happy Shatteday Brotha :thumb:

Hey smoker....don't mean to high jack ur thread......but I need some help.

I got 4 ladies going....my first ones....
They r 17 days old and in 75% promix and 25% ffof soil
I did feed them 20% general organics nutes at a week....now u will notice the two on the left have rolled leaves and r dropping.
I did read that this could b to much nutes....I did water them again bout 4 days ago with just ph water so they aren't ready for any more water right now.

My question is what can I do for the two with cupped and rolled leaves.....will they b alright?
image19080.jpg

Close up of one hurting baby....she is still growing
image19083.jpg

One of the thriving babies.....they all got the same amount of water and nutes.....

Hey Nematode whats up man?Sorry I havent been by your journal in awhile. What I do is I periodically come by after my initial offerings to see the results and if I dont feel you need so much help I invest it in others :) So hope you take no offense.

Secondly You arent hijacking brother. My journals arent even for me. They are for you,all of you or any of you but hopefully not none of you! So I encourage you and all others to post in here. Post questions and pictures. The best way to get my help right away is posting in my journal so no worried bro.

With that said your plants looking good. Leaves are incredibly touchy and also the barometer to the plants health. Leaves can droop and bow for so many reasons. To cold,to hot, water droplets on the leaves were amplifying light,to much nutrients,to little nutrients. Usually the way the leave droops will tell you how it happened. I will tell you it isnt a problem at all especially if it still growing great. So there is nothing to worry about. If you feel it is from to much nutrients then your leaves will be thicker almost like a construction paper type feel. This isnt to much to worry about as you just need to halve your nutrient plan but as long as you dont see necrosis(dead pieces of leaf) you will be fine.

If the very tips are brown working inwards on the leaf and its pretty much uniform that is the start of nutrient toxicity. If the plant is starting to turn a bluish green it is water toxicity so hold the water back a bit. If the leaves are showing a lack of chloryphyll and have yellow spots before it is time(usually flower is when the nitrogen will move from old growth to new causing the green to yellow change) If this yellowing happens during veg growth then you need to either bump up the nitrogen or the leaves are absorbing to much heat and cant take any more so the temps need to be lowered.

Hope this little guide helps you and others.

On another note its about that time for member of the month nominees so help keep the site active and get your nominations in to the moderators. It helps to keep this site going and full of content for you wonderful folks. Dont forget to vote !

Anyone else with questions feel free to ask them here if I dont get to make my rounds to you in a timely manner. Have a great day buddy.

Hey smoker....don't mean to high jack ur thread......but I need some help.

I got 4 ladies going....my first ones....
They r 17 days old and in 75% promix and 25% ffof soil
I did feed them 20% general organics nutes at a week....now u will notice the two on the left have rolled leaves and r dropping.
I did read that this could b to much nutes....I did water them again bout 4 days ago with just ph water so they aren't ready for any more water right now.

My question is what can I do for the two with cupped and rolled leaves.....will they b alright?
image19080.jpg

Close up of one hurting baby....she is still growing
image19083.jpg

One of the thriving babies.....they all got the same amount of water and nutes.....

Sorry hit wrong button.....lol
image19084.jpg

The curled leaf damage is most likely from pH fluctuation. I do not see any nutrient burn in your photographs, are any of the tips of the leaves turning yellow/brown?

78 degrees 65% humidity right at the moment. Was 82 earlier but I just opened the door a bit to get passive airflow and open a window to refresh the co2.

Hey thanks smoker and KJC for the quick responses.....I do balance my well water to 6.5 before I water them and adjusted the nutes when they were given.

Actually now that u say something the one in the pics that I say looks good just hd a tiny yellow spot appear on the tip of one the third sets of leaves......

If it's a nute over load what should I do? Just feed them water for awhile.....the other thing is three of them are autoflowering.....don't want to stress them out more than need be.....thanks again members.

Yeah if you feel you give to much nutes just hold them back. What I do is give nutes every other watering or every third watering. With led you dont need to water as much anyways. The plants dont let off water at the same rate as under a hps.

Hey Joe. Question for you. I'm starting some clones for on the deck now and the lower cabinet is getting to small for them we have a sunroom I'd like to put them into but our day light hours right now are at just over 13 hours and increasing. Will this force flowering or will they stay in Veg cycle. Thanks in Advance.

Hey buddy. Sorry I was out all day. To answer your question it depends. I wouldnt give just 13 hours of light unless you want poor results. The sunlight is the best for the plants. Artificial light cant even begin to compare to sunlight no matter what any grower tells you. 13 hours of sunlight is a decent amount but your gonna have a poor yield. So what I would do is give it those 13 hours and the supplement it with a hps. If you do not wish to do that what you can do is have a blue strobe attach it to a pole and run it around your plants to break the continuous dark period up so it doesnt inhibit flowering. It likely wont flower with just 11 hours of darkness but some varieties do although most have to start with 12 hours of darkness to initiate flowering and then be switched down to add extra light to get higher yields while still maintaining flowering. So if you break the dark cycle after about 2 or 3 hours of dark with a blue light it will prevent flowering. You dont have to do this every 3 or 4 hours of dark just once to prevent the flowering hormones from going to high and triggering. By the time they get high again the light will be coming out and stop a trigger naturally.

If your plant is a autoflower then you dont want there to be that much darkness at all. I go 4 hours dark for autos.(goes back to my warehouse example)

For supplemental light you want 50 watts per plant for a continued decent growth but you can get away with less depending if you are rotating your plants 1/4th turn as I have suggested and the layout of your plants.(smallest to the middle largest to the outside)

Hope you all had a wonderful day

Alright now that my account is mine again lets see here. How do I change the journal title from smokerguy to mine? Im gonna post garden pics soon. The way I kept track of how many weeks its been is through my posts so I am not certain of their flowering time. Id say maybe 6 weeks almost 7 at a guess. Pictures coming today. Hope everyone is doing alright.

Back
Top Bottom