Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Here you can grow outside so long as no one can see from the road. I have one or two people that would let me use their land but it becomes a hassle traveling to deal with them and trying to maintain everything else. I do not get enough light in my yard to grow here unless I put them right in plain view of the road. Other than making the grow illegal at that point, i also do not care to draw that sort of attention to myself.

You know I’ve been mulling this exact dilemma over myself. I really wanted to get into a dbhbb kit, but how I’m situated now I really can’t run pots bigger than 5 gallons. Which won’t work well for docs kit, especially just starting out with it. I’ve considered the premixed product. I like the look of the KiS Clackamas Coot mix. I believe Beez has used it to great success. I can locally source the promix and EWC, then it’s just water and tea. At only 30 bucks for amendments for a 3.8 bale, it seems like a really nice option, but it will have its limits. Like seedling said, I’d really like to develope the skills of fine tuning my own soil. Thats kind of why I’m headed the Rev TLO Route. His system and amendments can be run in pots as small as 3 gallon, his flowers look exactly on par with what Doc’s kit produces, and his amendment list isn’t anything ridiculous.

although, now that I’ve got that nextlight mega coming my way I might end up with space for 7/10 gallon pots sooner rather than later. hey Neiko, is that nextlight dimmable? I’ve been wondering this but haven’t been able to find anything definitive. I found that it’s not.

You know I’ve been mulling this exact dilemma over myself. I really wanted to get into a dbhbb kit, but how I’m situated now I really can’t run pots bigger than 5 gallons. Which won’t work well for docs kit, especially just starting out with it. I’ve considered the premixed product. I like the look of the KiS Clackamas Coot mix. I believe Beez has used it to great success. I can locally source the promix and EWC, then it’s just water and tea. At only 30 bucks for amendments for a 3.8 bale, it seems like a really nice option, but it will have its limits. Like seedling said, I’d really like to develope the skills of fine tuning my own soil. Thats kind of why I’m headed the Rev TLO Route. His system and amendments can be run in pots as small as 3 gallon, his flowers look exactly on par with what Doc’s kit produces, and his amendment list isn’t anything ridiculous.

although, now that I’ve got that nextlight mega coming my way I might end up with space for 7/10 gallon pots sooner rather than later. hey Neiko, is that nextlight dimmable? I found that it’s not. I’ve been wondering this but haven’t been able to find anything definitive.
I run Doc's kit and flower almost exclusively in 5 gallon buckets. It is a bit more challenging than larger pots, but it's easily doable.

I run Doc's kit and flower almost exclusively in 5 gallon buckets. It is a bit more challenging than larger pots, but it's easily doable.
A five gallon fabric pot is even smaller than a 5 gallon bucket. Do you still think it’d be possible? They’re more like 3 liquid gallons.

although, now that I’ve got that nextlight mega coming my way I might end up with space for 7/10 gallon pots sooner rather than later. hey Neiko, is that nextlight dimmable? I’ve been wondering this but haven’t been able to find anything definitive. I found that it’s not.
I have 4 , 45gal. trash cans full of Kis Coots mix That I mixed last summer. But since I am running Docs kit I will be using it on other plants this year. If we get out to see Pennywise I will donate a couple cans full to him. I also have 4 , 45gal. trash cans full of Supercool Super Soil. I gave my buddy some of it and he will be coming by to get more.

Before I found Docs kit I was trying to go full LOS and only have to do water, maybe a little tea and some ground barley. Then I found docs thread and went with that. I still have the other soil. I wish it was legal to grow in Ohio then I could use all my soil for outdoor growing. That was my intent but I don't want to chance it until it is legal

I have 4 , 45gal. trash cans full of Kis Coots mix That I mixed last summer. But since I am running Docs kit I will be using it on other plants this year. If we get out to see Pennywise I will donate a couple cans full to him. I also have 4 , 45gal. trash cans full of Supercool Super Soil. I gave my buddy some of it and he will be coming by to get more.

Before I found Docs kit I was trying to go full LOS and only have to do water, maybe a little tea and some ground barley. Then I found docs thread and went with that. I still have the other soil. I wish it was legal to grow in Ohio then I could use all my soil for outdoor growing. That was my intent but I don't want to chance it until it is legal
Wow PC, that’s a freaking insane amount of medium that you’ve got ready to go.

I had great success with foraging for amendments for my current grow. Still have not fed them and they have been in the pots since October. Water only. Getting the usual fade now but it's normal for my plants at this stage. I will add a dose of calcium nitrate about 2 weeks for harvest just to get that little extra swell.
TLO is the way to go for me.

Wow PC, that’s a freaking insane amount of medium that you’ve got ready to go.
Yeah we mixed a Crap ton full last summer and I put A Lot of money into making the soils and I wish I could use it for outdoor

A five gallon fabric pot is even smaller than a 5 gallon bucket. Do you still think it’d be possible? They’re more like 3 liquid gallons.
That is getting a bit small. I started in 2-3 gallon hard pots, but that was tough to keep them happy in. I think you're bigger detriment using those would be that they are fabric pots. Those aren't recommended for the kit.

I work in the restaurant industry, where there's normally a surplus of extra food grade buckets. They are close to the volume of a 7 gallon pot. Why there a difference between liquid and soil gallons I don't know...

The kit really is easy to use as long as you keep records of what you fed last.

...speaking of Ace...Golden Tiger Third Version is out in limited supply, if anyone is interested in a longer flowering Sativa...

C+P
Since the arrival of Golden Tiger more than a decade ago, many growers have contacted us requesting a version of this devastating sativa hybrid with stronger Thai influence.

To achieve this, we have introduced the new and excellent Thai Chiang Mai (Thai sativa that had not been used in the previous breeding of Golden Tiger, and that is producing excellent results in all the breeding projects in which it is being involved) into the breeding with Malawi, producing a new, third version of Golden Tiger (Thai/Malawi) as a result, where the influence of the Thai genetics dominates over Malawi.

This translates into a more cerebral, cleaner high and less heavy body effects within the trippy and devastating psychoactivity of these extremely potent sativas from Malawi and Thailand. The greater Thai influence also implies less dense floral structures and slightly longer flowering times, although this 3rd version continues to offer the usual extreme effects and yields of our Golden Tiger.

A feminized limited edition, available while stock lasts.

golden_tiger_3rd_version_1.jpg
golden_tiger_3rd_version_1.jpg
lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_2_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_3_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_4_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_5_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_6_1.jpg

golden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_7_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_8_1.jpg

lden_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_9_1.jpg

thai_final_b_1.jpg

thai_final_a_1.jpg

thai_publicity_still_1.jpg

den_tiger_3rd_version_mayan_57_days_flowering_11_1.jpg

i_1_1.jpg

Golden Tiger Thai Dominant 3rd version Feminized
THE MORE THAI GOLDEN TIGER !
Availability: In stock
€65.00
Seed Packs
  • 5 seeds €65.00
* Required Fields
Qty:
Add to Cart

• Add to Wishlist
  • Email to a Friend

ace-seeds.png

Promotions
promo1.png
promo2.png

• Product Description
  • Additional Information
  • Product Tags
TipoF1 HYBRID
FormatFeminized
Sativa / Indica ratio100 % sativa
THC20-30 %
CBDUp to 0.5 %
CBGUp to 1 %
Flowering indoors12-14 weeks
Flowering outdoorsNovember
YieldHigh
Resistance against spider mitesAverage
Resistance against powder mildewAverage
Resistance against botrytisVery high
Resistance against white flyAverage-High
Resistance against coldAverage-High
Resistance against heatHigh
Latitude0º-43º
GeneticsThai Chiang Mai x Malawi Killer.
StructureVery branchy and elegant sativa with thin leaves and medium-long internode length.
BouquetFloral, spicy, green tea and lemony Thai aromas, with the organic and resinous Malawi background.
HighExtreme effect of psychedelic sativa: dense, stimulant and very long lasting, with more cerebral, cleaner and less heavy body effects than our classic Golden Tiger. It may be devastating for beginners. Recommended only for the harder and most experienced sativa users.
Terpene profileIt has not yet been analyzed.
Growing TipsIt can be grown indoors with strong light intensity and with enough space for its development. We recommend to switch her into flowering after 15 days from seed, or starting from clones rooted for at least 7 days. We recommend 11 (light)/13 (darkness) photoperiod for the flowering indoors, in order to boost the flowering, and to avoid reflowerings or excessive stretching in early flowering.

Very suitable for SOG crops due to its great yield in the main cola, or for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning.

Outdoors, it is especially suitable for outdoor cultivation in tropical or subtropical climates, although it can be cultivated with very good results in warm coastal climates of mild autumn (similar to the Mediterranean) up to latitudes close to 43º.

We recommend low/moderate levels of nutrients (especially of nitrogen) for the whole cycle, and slightly higher amounts of PK at the peak of floral production in mid-flowering.

...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...
I have these. I got them about a year or more ago. I ran 1 and he was a handsome boy. I didn't even realize it was a male the buds were so tight. I saw when I uploaded a pic at about week 3. I plan on doing another here soon. When I do I will do it 11/13 from seed. They get huge.

I got my water problem solved. I'm having 5 gallon jugs delivered bi weekly starting hopefully today. It's a little more than I was spending but I don't have to go get it so it's about a wash.

I got my water problem solved. I'm having 5 gallon jugs delivered bi weekly starting hopefully today. It's a little more than I was spending but I don't have to go get it so it's about a wash.
I'm glad the water was a wash for you! :high-five: :oops:

I’m glad you got that figured out Neiko. That can be really stressful. Now you can keep everything and don’t have to get rid of any healthy plants!

Morglie, I too work in the restaurant industry(duh), I’ve been able to get plenty of 5 gallon and square 4 gallon buckets. I didn’t realize the kit recommends plastic over fabric. I would do buckets in that case.

I’m glad you got that figured out Neiko. That can be really stressful. Now you can keep everything and don’t have to get rid of any healthy plants!

Morglie, I too work in the restaurant industry(duh), I’ve been able to get plenty of 5 gallon and square 4 gallon buckets. I didn’t realize the kit recommends plastic over fabric. I would do buckets in that case.
Not everyone has issues with them, but there are enough, I would be wary of using them myself. Doc doesn't recommend them, but then again he doesn't recommend using smaller than 7 gallons to flower in, yet I've found a sweet spot for me using 5 gallon buckets. You can try different sizes and styles using the kit. As long as you follow the basic directions without messing it up too horribly you'll get at the worst, good quality bud. Find what works for you and then dial it in and you'll turn that good bud into top shelf.

I don't follow all the breeders and their drama. I was directed to blueskies by Katsu. I trust his work. Blueskies supposedly has a personal connection to oldtimer. The people posting pics of blueskies's plants look legit and the reported terpene profiles are pretty constitant from grower to grower. We'll find out soon enough.
Hi neikodog,
Just been skim reading through your journal, will have a proper read through today, going to hang about and see what materialises out of the rks if that's cool?

Also seen your having issues with water. Is this because of clorine/chloromide? Can you not use a neutralise product?

Back
Top Bottom