SmokerJoe's 3rd Journal Featuring Unique 42/6 Light Cycle

Some drama well lots of it and my computer was broke but its all ok now im back.

Good day SmokerJoe. good to have you back. :high-five:

DSCN17428.JPG
DSCN17436.JPG
DSCN17449.JPG
DSCN17456.JPG
DSCN174710.JPG
DSCN17486.JPG
DSCN17499.JPG

Sorry I couldnt get a foot in the pictures for you bud

Not much new to report. Since the plants are in the final week or so Im just giving them plain water as the time for molasses is over. I see more then a few here flush with molasses. While that wont hurt anything it is a waste of your money. The whole purpose of using molasses is to fatten up the buds and so giving it for the final flush defeats the purpose as you arent going for your buds to taste like molasses but instead want the desired result of the carbohydrates fattening the buds. Fatter buds = more to smoke. If your going for flavor then I suggest honey(Excellent choice)maraschino cherry juice ,watermelon juice,orange juice(no pulp), 100% cranberry juice, lemon juice(no imitation) vanilla extract. Experiment if you like because there are lots of others. Also, if you cure your nugs just add some lemon peel or orange peel in with the cure. Remember to burp the jar to let the stagnant air out and let the moisture out so the buds dont get moldy. I use those silicon desiccant packs that come inside a pair of new shoes to help the curing process along

Hey everyone tonight is harvest time. Im keeping the lights off in the grow room until then. I will be sure to take pictures of the plants standing for the last time as well as bud washing photos and then pictures of the buds hanging. So stay tuned

Hey everyone just letting you know im going to try and upload the pictures tomorrow. I didnt forget its just hectic over here. See ya soon

My sd card reader is broke I must of used it to much to put pics up in past journals. This is not good news.

Kind of at a stand still here.Sorry. Happy 420 everyone

Whatever happened to those pics you promised Joe? Stop playin with my emotions Smokey! (Classic Big Perm line from Friday) :laughtwo:

Well the sd reader in this new computer doesnt work so in order to upload the pics id need to hook up the old one again upload them then unhook the computer and hook up the new one each and every time . So I have to wait until I get a external sd card reader but dont have the money for that. Thats what the holdup is.

Back
Top Bottom