Gittergreens Organic Purps

I just topped one of mine and am eyeing them now to start choosing a mom for my little family.

Its been a day and a half and they look like they have exploded with growth. I am amazed with this vegative growth!

There ya go! It is always nice when a crop of new plants begin to hit their stride! :thumb:

Here is the last veg photo that was taken yesterday. They will be going to 12/12 in the next few days!
I didn't want to wait this long, because they are way too crowded I wanted a sea of dreams instead of a sea of green.
They are going to be twice as hard to move around when it comes time to water them every 4 or 5 days but oh well.
I am going to make my best effort to do things my way next time. We still should get a lot of buds but they won't be A GRADE MEDS!
Sorry for the whining!:green_heart:
0011038.JPG
011479.JPG
011479.JPG
I've brewing a compost tea for the girls for the 2 1/2 days it looks great lots of foam, I got a bigger air stone. Doesn't look like they are going to get it today. Evidently CHILLINS more important! I hope it doesn't go anaerobic!

Very Nice plants. Keep up the good work and maybe send some of your magic my way for the GDP grow. :)

Here is the last veg photo that was taken yesterday. They will be going to 12/12 in the next few days!
I didn't want to wait this long, because they are way too crowded I wanted a sea of dreams instead of a sea of green.
They are going to be twice as hard to move around when it comes time to water them every 4 or 5 days but oh well.
I am going to make my best effort to do things my way next time. We still should get a lot of buds but they won't be A GRADE MEDS!
Sorry for the whining!:green_heart:
0011038.JPG
011479.JPG
011479.JPG
I've brewing a compost tea for the girls for the 2 1/2 days it looks great lots of foam, I got a bigger air stone. Doesn't look like they are going to get it today. Evidently CHILLINS more important! I hope it doesn't go anaerobic!

I would say that in about 75 days your grow will be overflowing with grade A MEDS!!!

You only need to do a few things correctly and at the right time and you will maximize your space. 1st things first, do you have the space and time to clone? If not then maybe a friend has a dome they are willing to fill up and split the clones in 75 days 50/50...just a thought and it gets all the vegging done for you...
Anyway, trim about 1/3 of your shoots for clones 2 weeks before flower and pinch off any growth at the main stem a week after the clone to stop new growth. 4-6 weeks into flower give your girls a nice haircut, cutting the smallest 1/3 of growth, concentrating on the underside that lacks light penetration. I am sure you are aware if these techniques, so I have to ask why you think your mess will not be of the highest quality?

I would say that in about 75 days your grow will be overflowing with grade A MEDS!!!

You only need to do a few things correctly and at the right time and you will maximize your space. 1st things first, do you have the space and time to clone? If not then maybe a friend has a dome they are willing to fill up and split the clones in 75 days 50/50...just a thought and it gets all the vegging done for you...
Anyway, trim about 1/3 of your shoots for clones 2 weeks before flower and pinch off any growth at the main stem a week after the clone to stop new growth. 4-6 weeks into flower give your girls a nice haircut, cutting the smallest 1/3 of growth, concentrating on the underside that lacks light penetration. I am sure you are aware if these techniques, so I have to ask why you think your mess will not be of the highest quality?

I like the idea of going to 12/12 right before they start to crowd each other. I do not like to prune much with the exception of decaying leaves. I think there is a cap on quality once the plants start competing for light and cutting branches in flower may take away some of the flowering hormones and can slow the growth for a short period of time. I have seen many scenarios for handling this situation and I
think that letting the plant behave like it would if untouched by us as much as possible and letting it do its thing is the best practise for me especially for this strain it grows very uniform. However I have grown one plant and it responded better to lst so I think its strain dependant.
Now that they have become a beautiful green mess, I think I will do something to that nature we shall see!
I was just mainly blowing off steam because my silent partner wants to veg longer for more weight and I am going for three grows during the winter instead of two grows for more weight in the long run before summer hits. Its ok I still will have some quality meds and thats what counts. Thanks for the advise friend:Namaste:

I have been harvesting a couple outdoor plants the past two days so I don't have a lot of time to visit the many grow journals that I have been following :sorry::green_heart: Here is some goofy late night trim session photos aaaaah the scissor hash is kickin!!!!!!! I forgot to load
them hahhah! be back later!:420:

Here they are! Now I'm chillin
010555.JPG
007719.JPG
006757.JPG
005888.JPG
018252.JPG
017260.JPG
015325.JPG

Very nice!

Sniff Sniff ! Not only do they look great...they smell good too! :Namaste:

Hey OMM, doesn't scissor hash go bad if ya don't smoke it directly? :cheesygrinsmiley: lol Man its like walking through a skunky orange candy factory!!!

Hey OMM, doesn't scissor hash go bad if ya don't smoke it directly? :cheesygrinsmiley: lol Man its like walking through a skunky orange candy factory!!!

Great! What a great visual you just gave me!:thumb:

Unless you can hold out to have big ball of scissor hash..never mind smoke it!

Very nice and the virtual smell is great. Scissors hash or as I call it finger balls are so good. Your grow is going crazy and looking great. NICE

Yup, it goes bad after about 12 hours. So you have to smoke that super fresh trim hash right away...sorry bud, get the glass out and light it up before it goes bad...:thumb:

I've never had it go bad. I just smoked a small ball the other night that was at least a month old. Took a couple of hits and had a very nice mellow high for a few hours. Just my experience

I've never had it go bad. I just smoked a small ball the other night that was at least a month old. Took a couple of hits and had a very nice mellow high for a few hours. Just my experience

Beemerbill...I was joking, of course you can store fresh hash for long periods of time...I was just joking, smoking fresh scissor hash is one of the great benefits of trimming your flowers...

MMMMMMMM maybe I shouldn't have eaten that hash capsule this morning. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thats what I figured, urmom was tryin top get you all high and stuff:)

How many of you have dropped your scissor hash in your pile of trim!!! Dang it, it took me thirty minutes to make it, 1 second to drop it, and 30 minutes to find it and then 1 second to smoke it lol! good thing the effect lasted 30+ minutes!

well I havent done that yet but I plan to as soo as possible:)

Back
Top Bottom