Gloman's First Journal A-Z

Make them strong Gman so when you move them to a bigger spot they don't fall over. Looking really nice. The ones on the left seem bigger. Is that the PGG?

Make them strong Gman so when you move them to a bigger spot they don't fall over. Looking really nice. The ones on the left seem bigger. Is that the PGG?

he,he,he! Well, when I started I had them all in their respective sections. Good thing I labeled the cups! Now they're all mixed up. I try to keep them at even heights for the light, so I shift them around a lot.
I'm a little hard on them with the fan, but I believe in exercising them. Some of the PGG are bigger than Betty. I'm pretty impressed.

I planted 8 PGG and 2 are coming up already. A pure land race indica is exciting. Sorry it looked like that in the picture but what the hey. Happy Sativaday

I planted 8 PGG and 2 are coming up already. A pure land race indica is exciting. Sorry it looked like that in the picture but what the hey. Happy Sativaday

Well, like always, some are big & bushy, others are small & spindley. I begin suspecting the males about now. Just a guessing game I play, but I'm getting better at guessing the males by their posture. If that makes sense. It helps when there aren't many males to worry about. I'm 99% sure of all females with everything except the PGG. I'm going to guess the PGG comes out almost 50/50.
I did use the seed chart, so we'll see.

glo,
Hope you are having or have had a wonderful Sativaday. Your garden is growing, looking good.

I think that even though the idea of shifting the plants to the outside grow setup is the overall plan, you need to slim down the amount of seedlings you have. If they will not survive outside you are better having 6 really healthy plants then you are 12 unhealthy ones down the road.I think you should either scrap 6 of the plants and put 6 more in larger pots and either move the others to a separate light source or outside, or....just scrap six and put the other 6 in bigger pots under the same space. If a months time is between you and planting outdoors you not only run into sun hardening issues but by the time those plants are another month along they will be extremely deprived.

Your plants and your grow. But ,the bigger this gets the more im concerned about their pot size..... you can produce very good plants in poor root conditions with a lot of effort skill time and nutrient regiments but really whats the point if you have 50 seedlings and a ton of outdoor space? may as well improve the beginning for at least some and still get a great yield in fall.

Hey Glo! Looking good! The high fan is a good idea thats why your plants are so stocky for ythe most part. You are stimulating ethylene production within the plant. It thickens the stem and shorten internodal length and will increase your potential flowering sites. As far as your crowding is concerned, have you considered going ahead and flipping them to sex yet? It is going to cause them to stretch a little but they are pretty stock. Even if you do it for a short amount of time like 10 days or so alot of your males will indicate and you could pull those then go back to long days. Just a thought. But you are doing great and you are off to a great start to the season! best of luck!

All righty then! Sorry I been MIA, been doing some extra curricular stuff. :) he,he,he!

I took the girls out for a day at the SPA! :rofl:
Here's a peek at them after a good deep watering & feeding, & major hair doo's. :)
I love my little girls. I could NEVER just get rid of any of them.
The weather is starting to come around. I saw a cheapo greenhouse at Har@#r Fre@#ht for 99 bucks. Might go that route
One box has my "SPECIAL" picks of each strain for the "Personal Care" garden.

0011730.JPG
0021733.JPG
0041566.JPG
0061304.JPG
0081128.JPG
0091007.JPG
010931.JPG
012724.JPG

I took off all the lower branches to make it easier to water. Now I just slip my watering wand in between the rows & get them much easier. This planting HAS to do well. I'll be taking treatments & won't feel much like heavy gardening.

Hope Everybody is having a GREAT DAY!
:circle-of-love: :peace: :Namaste:

Hey man I missed you , Mate glad you is back got to go up and be with the Padma
They are coming on great guns G
I had some worry yesterday I thought Betty was Bob ,,, Thank the Lord Betty is Betty an I am puttin her back into veg from tomorrow
I have trouble setting them timers I am real excited she is so strong and I have been treating her to some good LST which she responds to:goodjob::circle-of-love:

Hey man I missed you , Mate glad you is back got to go up and be with the Padma
They are coming on great guns G
I had some worry yesterday I thought Betty was Bob ,,, Thank the Lord Betty is Betty an I am puttin her back into veg from tomorrow
I have trouble setting them timers I am real excited she is so strong and I have been treating her to some good LST which she responds to:goodjob::circle-of-love:
lol, I've had to resort to bending them over too. They just grow too fast. lol
Glad you didn't round file Betty!
Looking GREAT!

lol, I've had to resort to bending them over too. They just grow too fast. lol
Glad you didn't round file Betty!
Looking GREAT!

She is something well differnt
I have bent her all the way down to soil level,,,,,this morning she was stood up(well best she can) and winking at me as if to say your just tickeling me:yahoo:
Really strong stem and her branches are now getting longer I have put her on a 24hour light shecduel for a little while:cheer:
I bought some nutes for her today and I will feed her in about a week :thumb:

She is something well differnt
I have bent her all the way down to soil level,,,,,this morning she was stood up(well best she can) and winking at me as if to say your just tickeling me:yahoo:
Really strong stem and her branches are now getting longer I have put her on a 24hour light shecduel for a little while:cheer:
I bought some nutes for her today and I will feed her in about a week :thumb:

She has a tendency to be a little stretched out & lanky, but she had huge colas. :)

was one of those leaves white in the last pic? Im having an issue with that as well on one of my plants. Its losing color but its not dropping and it still feels like a normal leaf. Have not seen that before :-(

No, those leaves are yellow. mutant. Can't remember who, but one of the more savvy members explained this to be a "star". Geneticlly neutral. Good for breeding. I'm practicing my cloning skills, to see if I can make more of them.

Back
Top Bottom