Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Highya SO,

Pinkman Goo looks very nice and healthy! Roots could be looking for more oxygen, or more nutrients. Maybe you have such a vigorous plant and will be a monster come harvest time!! Happy Smokin'
That thought crossed my mind. She is sturdy as they get. Let's go with that! I'm going to keep watering as if she needs it for now and see what happens. She does drain almost a gallon in her 5 gal pot. Yeah, a monster!

How many gallons of soil is that NH going in? Giving her her own tent? I’m glad PC got his going again too, I’m debating trying it or not. 9 weeks already tests my resolve. :laugh:

Hi everyone :ciao: Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for many things and one of them is the fellowship we share here. I wish the Tastiest and Safest day ever to all who celebrate today! I especially want to say high to the single folks:ciao:. This year is different and I hope all is well for you. Not that I know who you are mind you, that's my nature I guess, a blessing and a curse. Anyway, peace to you all.

How many gallons of soil is that NH going in? Giving her her own tent? I’m glad PC got his going again too, I’m debating trying it or not. 9 weeks already tests my resolve. :laugh:
7 gallon. I'm going to follow Pennywise's lead and omit any veg time. This soil will get tested for sure. I'll have some geoflora on hand in case of emergency. I figure if I watch really really close, I'll give it a feed at first sign of lightening or what have you. This TLO soil is pretty heavy duty I think. My last grow the stankberry grew 13 oz dry from a 10 gal pot. Though it was 65 or 70 days in flower and 69 days veg, the soil never weakened that I could see. I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst.

May be sharing the 3 x 3 with a Bandaid haze so it'll be tight.

7 gallon. I'm going to follow Pennywise's lead and omit any veg time. This soil will get tested for sure. I'll have some geoflora on hand in case of emergency. I figure if I watch really really close, I'll give it a feed at first sign of lightening or what have you. This TLO soil is pretty heavy duty I think. My last grow the stankberry grew 13 oz dry from a 10 gal pot. Though it was 65 or 70 days in flower and 69 days veg, the soil never weakened that I could see. I'm hoping for the best and planning for the worst.

Cool you have some Bandaid Haze too. I have 4 growing right now

Highya SO,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. We're both thankful we are home together, instead of the hospital!! Yes, and thankful for our 420 family!! Happy Smokin'

Sounds like a good plan, your stankberry came out awesome. Happy thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom