Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Wait, is this related to nekkid gardening again?
If you want it to be, maybe we should start a new page ? "Experiencing our weedies raw style". Nekkid gardening, on second thought nay, wouldn't want to get a skeeter on my peter.
"I'm in" so far on the Geoflora for sure. It's also seamlessly moved into the LOS 1 gallon pot the seeded godfather is in with no negative waves. I'm relying on it in a big way this cycle actually.

Hi all, happy Tuesday. I'm glad to report I finally have a stinker in the tent! Woof, the @WeedSeedsExpress Pinkman Goo has a Skunk stink to it! It's nice to open the tent and get slapped. Both the White Rhino and Godfather OG really don't have the bold skunky smell I prefer, though a fine trait for stealth growing! So I'm looking forward to that when I open it up now.
She's(P'Goo) making fast work of budding up and I'm psyched to wonder how her flowers will form. Take a look.
Thank you for this amazing update Stone! We love your grow!

UPDATE

Hi all, these babies are flowering up a storm now. The White Rhinos are just past all out flowering as they begin to brown and retract their pistols. Godfathers OG and Pinkman Goo haven't done that yet so full bore for them still.
This Pinkman Goo is full of bud. She's got another 4 or 5 weeks maybe to finish.

And the Godfather OG is really growing large bud like the scrog mother. This one is getting trichomes earlier. I like the structure of her.

White Rhinos are clustering up their buds. I can't tell how much those two are doing because of the tree form I let them go to. I'm pretty sure they will produce ok. So far so good.
White Rhino right front.

The mother project is coming along. They look to be healthy and growing lots node shoots. I gave them a tip trim and will soon see around 30 new shoots on the one I counted. I also gave them a first feeding with @GeoFlora Nutrients Veg. to keep them happy.

That and the net to keep everyone honest today. I hope you're all well and finding peace in your hearts.

:ciao: Hey Stone! Your tent is looking stupendous as usual - maybe even more than usual. :thumb:

White Rhinos are clustering up their buds.
I think these are my current favorites.
And the Godfather OG is really growing large bud like the scrog mother.
No, wait... I think this is my favorite plant.
This Pinkman Goo is full of bud.
Absolutely, this is my favorite of the tent! :bravo:
I'm aspiring to become a honorary member of @InTheShed 's no larf movement. I'm not even close but aspiring.
I wish you the best of luck. I've tried and failed each time so far.

:ciao: Hey Stone! Your tent is looking stupendous as usual - maybe even more than usual. :thumb:

I think these are my current favorites.

No, wait... I think this is my favorite plant.

Absolutely, this is my favorite of the tent! :bravo:

I wish you the best of luck. I've tried and failed each time so far.
Haha Beez, that's how I see them. A favorite a minute.

I'm with BL...that PG is my fave as well, though that's quite a stunning tent all 'round. How often do you plant to take cuttings from the bonsai mother?

Sure, but this summer I'll be nagging you!
Thanks, the bonsai's are a trial to see how it's done. I do want to keep one of the Stankberries and one Godfather OG so I'll probably grow the others out for the outdoor grow this summer. The ones I keep will get used very little I figure but will need constant harvesting to stay healthy. I'll compost those mosty. They're on the floor now and are starting to get skunky so I'll have to get a small tent and air filtering going with much more biomass.

Back
Top Bottom