Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

UPDATE

It's 21 days from flipping the light to 12/12 today. A watering day as well, so it went. I took lots more shoots that i figured wouldn't make it into any light, a few leaves mostly on the Pinkman Goo, she's a leafy one. I got her giant ones on the main stalk off. I'm aspiring to become a honorary member of @InTheShed 's no larf movement. I'm not even close but aspiring.

I had to abort the male from female transformation on the Godfather OG. Been painting stems for a solid month with colloidal silver with no results at all on this one. So I cut the painted stem off and checked my stankberry pollen stash. Good news! It's yellow and powdery! I bet it's good. Tonight's the night, before lights off it's pollen chucking time! This mix could make some dreamy pain meds for us.
Here's the white rhino ladies growing up a storm with lots of bud sites everywhere.

This Pinkman Goo sure is powering through these weeks! I can't wait to see how these buds explode into full blown greasy stinky mature buds!
And the big godfather og got some geoflora today for the first time. I don't understand exactly what's going on with her but her color is lighter than her mom. I'm pretty sure I broke her when I made the too big of a bend in her main cola and stripped all the bark off her trunk several weeks ago. She hasn't greened up right since then. She's making good bud though and I want to help. Maybe I did, we'll see.
Now I have to wait for tonight, tapping foot, I hope so anyway, to chuck forth. Have a great day you all!

Edit: No break in the Nevilles Haze seed shell yet. 36 hour soak, 24 in damp paper towels so far.

That white rhino is a stunner and pollen chucking sounds like a great idea. Gonna be one hell of a cross!

I hope the Geoflora can turn that plant around for you. I'm going to give it a shot on a Candida clone and see how it goes.
Thanks man. Talking to Geoflora is encouraging. I'm not even sure the plant is in any kind of discomfort at the moment. Timing of my assault might be the green culprit and she may not want to get greener now. I'm hoping to see no color changes at all I think. What I wanted to do was offer food in case my soil is depleted. I really don't think so though. She should refuse it if unwanted. I think... Learning at all times here. :thumb:
The Chuck Brown one is doing great top dressed. She's budding up a storm. Going to touch her with pollen later.

Highya SO,

I agree with ITS. White Rhino is a gorgeous looking specimen.It does have a lot of leaves, so maybe she's gathering energy to make some serious buds!
Good luck with your pollen chucking! Happy Smokin'

Hey Van. I touched a godfather og with some stankberry pollen tonight. Hoping for sparks!
Sexy time in the tent...oooh la la.
:love: :love: :love: Sounds like it will be an amazing cross.

Sexy time in the tent...oooh la la.
:love: :love: :love: Sounds like it will be an amazing cross.
I was half way there myself! With all the prep it's truly foreplay with me shirtless, hatless, fresh haircut, wearing a headlamp and a smile as I oh so thoughtfully, carefully brush each hair with magic cannabis dust. It was one of the best 30 second events ever!:laughtwo:

UPDATE

Hi all, happy Tuesday. I'm glad to report I finally have a stinker in the tent! Woof, the @WeedSeedsExpress Pinkman Goo has a Skunk stink to it! It's nice to open the tent and get slapped. Both the White Rhino and Godfather OG really don't have the bold skunky smell I prefer, though a fine trait for stealth growing! So I'm looking forward to that when I open it up now.
She's(P'Goo) making fast work of budding up and I'm psyched to wonder how her flowers will form. Take a look.

The Godfather OG is getting a beautiful surge on her flowers! The geoflora i tried brought vigor back to her within 24 hours and has stayed. The main mass is a nice color green yet the top, well lit leaves are all still light green. I'm thinking that's the best I can do. She's happy looking at her flowers, so am I. A nice red/purple run of fall color is my guess coming in the next weeks. Those are going to fill in big time like her mother!
The 2 White Rhinos are quietly stealing the stage as they bulk up in their tight xmass tree shapes. Clones are so different and fun to grow.

I do believe I have a knocked up Godfather OG In The House! I touched her with the old Stankberry pollen for kicks and it looks like a positive sign. You can see the difference in the two pics where one has pistols all shriveled up on the pollinated buds.

So you have a sweet day, I will as I'm off to empty the gutters of leaves on this first day of December @ 60F. Nicely done mother nature. Toodles

UPDATE

It's 21 days from flipping the light to 12/12 today. A watering day as well, so it went. I took lots more shoots that i figured wouldn't make it into any light, a few leaves mostly on the Pinkman Goo, she's a leafy one. I got her giant ones on the main stalk off. I'm aspiring to become a honorary member of @InTheShed 's no larf movement. I'm not even close but aspiring.

I had to abort the male from female transformation on the Godfather OG. Been painting stems for a solid month with colloidal silver with no results at all on this one. So I cut the painted stem off and checked my stankberry pollen stash. Good news! It's yellow and powdery! I bet it's good. Tonight's the night, before lights off it's pollen chucking time! This mix could make some dreamy pain meds for us.
Here's the white rhino ladies growing up a storm with lots of bud sites everywhere.

This Pinkman Goo sure is powering through these weeks! I can't wait to see how these buds explode into full blown greasy stinky mature buds!
And the big godfather og got some geoflora today for the first time. I don't understand exactly what's going on with her but her color is lighter than her mom. I'm pretty sure I broke her when I made the too big of a bend in her main cola and stripped all the bark off her trunk several weeks ago. She hasn't greened up right since then. She's making good bud though and I want to help. Maybe I did, we'll see.
Now I have to wait for tonight, tapping foot, I hope so anyway, to chuck forth. Have a great day you all!

Edit: No break in the Nevilles Haze seed shell yet. 36 hour soak, 24 in damp paper towels so far.
woow stoneotter!! i've fallen behind but i love how my first visit to the page after a while is a beautiful green jungle

Your tent is always a terrific sight otter. A pleasure to drop by and see the greenery and the buddage. Oh, and the seediness. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm glad to report I finally have a stinker in the tent! Woof, the @WeedSeedsExpress Pinkman Goo has a Skunk stink to it!
:yahoo: Love that skunky smell, even if my neighbor doesn't!
It's nice to open the tent and get slapped
Wait, is this related to nekkid gardening again?
P'Goo) making fast work of budding up
A(nother) serious winner in there.
:welldone:
The geoflora i tried brought vigor back to her within 24 hours and has stayed.
:yahoo:

Just started with that this morning.
Hey PK, I'm always behind.
Today is Tuesday, if that helps ;).

Highya SO,

What a nice update! They all look so beautiful! I'm glad the Pinkman Goo is doing it for you! It is so fun when the ladies have so much promise. The White Rhinos are with much bud. Love all those white pistils! Congrats on your pollen to seed endeavor. I hope they work out for you. Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom