Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

I'm pulling up a seat. :)

So interested in these Next Lights. Looking into the Core right now for my Bloom tent.
The Core blew me away in the last grow with the two Godfathers OG in scrog. in the 3 x 3 tent. A total rockhard budfest deep into the canopy on 185 or 195 watts whatever it runs. I was in disbelief seeing how well the grow went. It's going back in for the Nevilles Haze run unless another test light arrives. That Core is a silent workhorse! @NextLight is rocking the luminary world with their engineering practices and ethics! I couldn't think of better people to talk with when I needed them as well. Very helpful. Welcome aboard Vex!
Edit: I couldn't resist getting a pic up!
1607523640801.png

HOLD ON NOW I MEAN IT

I got an Ispire package today. WHOOPA! Very heavy in the fancy schmancy in my house! The Ducore Ispire dual coil oil burning Vape is not the first oil pen to cross my lips, It is however, the first one I can fill with my own growings. That's important to me. I had some tincture in the fridge so in it went. It's oil right? It sure was! I don't know, 3 or 4 hits playing around with the special air intake valve to get it to hit just right. Oh man! I remember growing the plant I'm tasting, and her terps are like she's sitting next to me in the pot at 6 weeks in flower! I like that a lot! Beautiful heavy or lighter hits, any way I want ranging from choking for breath to, oh yeah, I see a little hit on exhale. High as it gets right now! High as it gets right now! :love: This is Wicked Awesome as they'd say round here, thanks Ispire
Now I have to figure out the best way to make oil for them. @ispire I'm a beginner with this method. Do have a best way to oil up? I have a Magical butter machine and everclear. No press. Here they are.

HOLD ON NOW I MEAN IT

I got an Ispire package today. WHOOPA! Very heavy in the fancy schmancy in my house! The Ducore Ispire dual coil oil burning Vape is not the first oil pen to cross my lips, It is however, the first one I can fill with my own growings. That's important to me. I had some tincture in the fridge so in it went. It's oil right? It sure was! I don't know, 3 or 4 hits playing around with the special air intake valve to get it to hit just right. Oh man! I remember growing the plant I'm tasting, and her terps are like she's sitting next to me in the pot at 6 weeks in flower! I like that a lot! Beautiful heavy or lighter hits, any way I want ranging from choking for breath to, oh yeah, I see a little hit on exhale. High as it gets right now! High as it gets right now! :love: This is Wicked Awesome as they'd say round here, thanks Ispire
Now I have to figure out the best way to make oil for them. @ispire I'm a beginner with this method. Do have a best way to oil up? I have a Magical butter machine and everclear. No press. Here they are.

Ohhhh fancy!! I like it :high-five:

Gonna have to read up on them!

HOLD ON NOW I MEAN IT

I just read Krip's review a few days ago and PM'd him about this, but haven't heard back. Is your tincture just QWET that wasn't cooked down all the way? I want to try making rosin and am looking for a battery pen to use it in without PEG or VG, just live rosin. Looks like this might be the ticket! Can you PM what that box cost?
this little Neville
You could try making the heat mat into a circle on end and putting the cup in the middle. I'm not sure much of the heat from the mat is making it to the roots for that baby.

Highya SO,

Don't you just love the new toys! Especially when they get you so high!! We're all looking for a little more buzz. I'm glad it's working out for you.
Your Neville's Haze will continue like it is until the environment warms up. I used to get leaves that looked like that. I started spring seeds in a 63-65 degree grow room. But they always straightened out before I put them in the ground. Never lost any due to cold. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Don't you just love the new toys! Especially when they get you so high!! We're all looking for a little more buzz. I'm glad it's working out for you.
Your Neville's Haze will continue like it is until the environment warms up. I used to get leaves that looked like that. I started spring seeds in a 63-65 degree grow room. But they always straightened out before I put them in the ground. Never lost any due to cold. Happy Smokin'
Yes We Do! Fun on cannabis here! I think I'm going to try Shed's idea of making a circle of warmth(an Oval of Elevated Fahrenheit) with the heat mat on edge and try to warm things up a bit higher in her pot. She's just a little slow, me too.

I just read Krip's review a few days ago and PM'd him about this, but haven't heard back. Is your tincture just QWET that wasn't cooked down all the way? I want to try making rosin and am looking for a battery pen to use it in without PEG or VG, just live rosin. Looks like this might be the ticket! Can you PM what that box cost?

You could try making the heat mat into a circle on end and putting the cup in the middle. I'm not sure much of the heat from the mat is making it to the roots for that baby.
This could be it! The double coil heaters they use lets them run in thick viscosity.

Back
Top Bottom