Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

!, 2 TEST

Hi guys, I filled a new cart with the oil and it flowed right in. Gave it a minute sitting upright, then vaped my brains out! Didn't take long! It vapes nice I think. The pen is new to me and has no controls. It's out of control like me :thedoubletake: . Heh I filled it up and sucked from the end that had a suck me look to it and bingo! I don't know 4 or 5 hits and I'm severely impaired, SEVERELY impaired. The pen is fully auto. Tugged my way to Blissville not having to turn it on or do a thing was nice. Ok now taste on this is another thing. It's plain to me. Nothing horrid, but I might guess that's where some terpenes come in? @ispire?

MBM oil is Rick Simpson oil I believe.
RSO was made from naptha if I recall. Cooked on the patio in a crockpot!
I tried quickwashing and got almost nothing from it so I don't.
You get a lot less from QWET because you get very little plant matter, which is what you have a lot of given the color of your wash.
I so badly want to send my flower out to be processed but noone will do it so far.
You mean tested or you want someone else to do the extraction ? :hmmmm:
I wasn't aware there are choices. Mine is a water one. Crap!
That runs at 212º+. The alcohol ones run lower and most folks go with ~185º.
The pad glob is what wouldn't suck up into the syringe.
Oh gotcha!
I weighed the syringes at 20 grams in them and 1 gram on the pad.
That's about a 20% return which is great! Though I'm sure there's a lot more than THC in there. None of which matters unless you are measuring out doses of meds! :)
!, 2 TEST

Hi guys, I filled a new cart with the oil and it flowed right in. Gave it a minute sitting upright, then vaped my brains out! Didn't take long! It vapes nice I think. The pen is new to me and has no controls. It's out of control like me :thedoubletake: . Heh I filled it up and sucked from the end that had a suck me look to it and bingo! I don't know 4 or 5 hits and I'm severely impaired, SEVERELY impaired. The pen is fully auto. Tugged my way to Blissville not having to turn it on or do a thing was nice. Ok now taste on this is another thing. It's plain to me. Nothing horrid, but I might guess that's where some terpenes come in? @ispire?
:thanks: and :yahoo:

That's about a 20% return which is great! Though I'm sure there's a lot more than THC in there. None of which matters unless you are measuring out doses of meds!
Oh nice math thanks! Yeah it's dark. This is science! I'll improve. I'm disappointed that I have a water still. I hope an alcohol one is easier to make do what you need it to do. I don't like this thing for that reason.

Great documentation on your new vape, SO!

I've recently entered the world of vaping myself with the Dynavap.

When a vape works well, it works real well.

I was a diehard bonghead and I was sure I'd be buried clutching my bong!

Next stop is getting the vape to work through the bong.

Great documentation on your new vape, SO!

I've recently entered the world of vaping myself with the Dynavap.

When a vape works well, it works real well.

I was a diehard bonghead and I was sure I'd be buried clutching my bong!

Next stop is getting the vape to work through the bong.
Hey sye, you have that right! I love a sweet piece of glass but give me a high performance vape or a nice joint!

Hi Stone! Glad to hear you're enjoying the vape. I vape flower because I'm still missing the taste of smoking good bud. I was happy to see that a lot of flavor makes it through. Haha, I've been saving the dross for I don't know what, I've heard some folks add it to their MBM when making oil. Anyways, have a great day and stay stoneder

UPDATE

Hi all, 39 days from flip today. They took water and are starting to look flowery! Just water today.
Godfather OG to begin.

White Rhino purpling leaves.

Pinkman Goo Gooey as all get out! She's a beauty filling up with bud!\

This grow's a little more than half way through flowering and everyone is having a fade now. Something new is the godfather is having a smell today. Nice! Everyone enjoy your days, get something grown.

Pinkman Goo Gooey as all get out! She's a beauty filling up with bud!\

This grow's a little more than half way through flowering and everyone is having a fade now. Something new is the godfather is having a smell today. Nice! Everyone enjoy your days, get something grown.

Hi Stone! Glad to hear you're enjoying the vape. I vape flower because I'm still missing the taste of smoking good bud. I was happy to see that a lot of flavor makes it through. Haha, I've been saving the dross for I don't know what, I've heard some folks add it to their MBM when making oil. Anyways, have a great day and stay stoneder
Truth be said a joint is my favorite. That taste! Yum! We're not combusting so much anymore with the virus around so avaping we will go. It's fun trying different things.

Highya SO,

Looks like they're fattening up nicely. I've seen so many beautiful buds that I can't remember who has what. But I hope you're ready for a bountiful harvest! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Looks like they're fattening up nicely. I've seen so many beautiful buds that I can't remember who has what. But I hope you're ready for a bountiful harvest! Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode, we're getting a proper snowing on today! Perfect day to lay around the shanty until it's time to fire up the snowblower and have a little adventure in the yard.

Back
Top Bottom