Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Those flowers are luscious otter! It's a veritable sea of lusciousness. Does that make you a sea otter? :hmmmm:

Congrats on the nom for GJOTM! :thumb:
Congratulations to you too my friend! Such good company! The other journals are stellar as well. I'm glad the outcome came to us for voting. I missed some excellent journals it appears. I otter know the answer to your question but I reserve the right to remain analog. :love: :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

Your tent continues to look gorgeous, and congrats on the GJotM nomination!

Hey DAB, no need to change the dial. Do you mean the stoney double posts I made? Whoops!
Yes that’s the déjà Vu I was referring to haha! It was a delight to read twice!

Beauty colours coming out in that white rhino, good work! :thumb:

UPDATE

Hi all, 39 days from flip today. They took water and are starting to look flowery! Just water today.

And let's not forget the newest addition Nevilles Haze looking like she added a new set of leaves. She's going places!
SO...stacking nicely...soil is clearly tuned in. Looking forward to my next indica forward grow...so easy in most cases.

Hi Stone, congrats on the gjotm nom!
I have a few ideas I'd like to run by you. First,
I really like this Bubba Kush plant. If I remove most of the flowers, remove it from the fabric pot and cut like half the roots back and maybe cut the core out a little and put it in fresh coco, will that help the reveg I wanna do on her? I do it with potted plants all the time.
I've got some Purple Punch autos going into flower and I want to swap them with the Bubba and reveg that while my Wedding Cake clones are growing , hoping they are a keeper strain Maybe then I could just rotate Bubba and Cake, maybe toss in the odd bean now and then. Sorry for the ramble. Find joy in your day my friend and stay stoneder.

Hi Stone, congrats on the gjotm nom!
I have a few ideas I'd like to run by you. First,
I really like this Bubba Kush plant. If I remove most of the flowers, remove it from the fabric pot and cut like half the roots back and maybe cut the core out a little and put it in fresh coco, will that help the reveg I wanna do on her? I do it with potted plants all the time.
I've got some Purple Punch autos going into flower and I want to swap them with the Bubba and reveg that while my Wedding Cake clones are growing , hoping they are a keeper strain Maybe then I could just rotate Bubba and Cake, maybe toss in the odd bean now and then. Sorry for the ramble. Find joy in your day my friend and stay stoneder.
Great question! I haven't revegged one, however that sounds like the Bonsai method to me, only starting from a mature plant. I'd try it. Leave as many leaves on as you can.

The other thing I can think of is, does it matter? With all the plant mass gone and just new growth to support why wouldn't the root system work to produce another biomass like before? Coco being only the carrier for what you provide to it. It should channel all the goodies to them as long as they're healthy? It might depend on pot size too. I imagine a plant in 3 gallons would have to be treated different than one in a 10?
What do you think?

Yes that’s the déjà Vu I was referring to haha! It was a delight to read twice!

Beauty colours coming out in that white rhino, good work! :thumb:
Oh the colors are coming. I wish the camera would really show them. It's breathtaking now in there and I'm the only one to see it. I tried all kinds of lighting levels yesterday but sadly I can't capture the striking colors in there. Almost though.

Good Morning
Today's Life Lesson From @WeedSeedsExpress, Godfather OG

See the bud down under the net about a foot lower than the rest? That's the main cola I broke the bark/skin off of while trying to do some supercropping because she was going to grow into the lights way too much I thought. That bud would have grown a foot or more taller than the tallest cola on her.
I just want to point out how she grew the whole rest of herself wonderfully as well as the branch that is low. These plants are inspirational!
Be like Godfather OG!

Highya SO,

I meant to post yesterday, but got waylayed (in a figureative sense). We had about 9 inches total. It was quite an event. Daisy (our Akita) loved being out (on a leash) but walking was very slippery so we didn't walk in the steeper places!

Your ladies look very nice. The Pinkman Goo is my favorite! Looks like she'll help while the winter away nicely. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

I meant to post yesterday, but got waylayed (in a figureative sense). We had about 9 inches total. It was quite an event. Daisy (our Akita) loved being out (on a leash) but walking was very slippery so we didn't walk in the steeper places!

Your ladies look very nice. The Pinkman Goo is my favorite! Looks like she'll help while the winter away nicely. Happy Smokin'
That's a proper snow storm I'd say. We got about a foot here, all powder. It never got over low 20's I think. Dogs and snow go together like me and weed! Both our past dog friends loved it too. One was a tunneler.
You should see the trichomes on the Pinkman Goo! My pics don't show them like life at all. She's going to be a tasty one by her sweet floral scent now. Her leaves are going to fall color now. The ones in the lower left are her. The bud far right is her cousin Godfather OG

Congrats otter on your nomination for GJotM! Both you and @BeezLuiz have great journals. Congratulations to you as well Beez!
I've been going through most of the nominations and there's some good journals that I may never have seen. Good luck to you both.

On another note, is it easy to fill the cartridges for the Ispire? I have a really thick Cherry Oil, store bought, that I'm afraid I would have a difficult time getting it in the chamber.

On another nother note, your plants look :yahoo: fabulous!
:thanks:

Congrats otter on your nomination for GJotM! Both you and @BeezLuiz have great journals. Congratulations to you as well Beez!
I've been going through most of the nominations and there's some good journals that I may never have seen. Good luck to you both.

On another note, is it easy to fill the cartridges for the Ispire? I have a really thick Cherry Oil, store bought, that I'm afraid I would have a difficult time getting it in the chamber.

On another nother note, your plants look :yahoo: fabulous!
:thanks:
Thanks, I've been reading everyone's journals and agree It's a pleasure to notice them.

The Ispire Vape unit seems to be a real thick oil burner. I'm using alcohol extraction right now and it's thick (See pic sideways with oil level vertical in 70F) The plan is to thin and flavor it. The oil went in right from the syringe and has gotten thicker with time it seems. It was very easy to fill. I'm excited to talk with a local outfit about adding terpenes back and thinning it a little. As thick as it is in there now it vapes well! Pretty amazing! I bet your cherry oil will be tasty!
Here's that pen on its side. It'll flow to horizontal over time but not in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom