Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

The Ispire Vape unit seems to be a real thick oil burner. I
:thanks: otter! They did a great job getting one of those into your hands. I think I know where part of the next stimulus check is going.
it's been too long since we've had visitors.
IKR! It was so weird when we had the dish company come by to upgrade all the boxes. I had a box fan blowing on the TV, all three doors open, and the whole house fan on. :eek:
Let's put these two to the test. I've read lots, maybe I'll be able to tell. Frost came early, that's for sure.
If you take clones from sexually mature plants (after they switch to alternating nodes), clones will be ready to flower the second they root if you let them. So that might have something to do with it.

If you take clones from sexually mature plants (after they switch to alternating nodes), clones will be ready to flower the second they root if you let them. So that might have something to do with it.
That makes sense. The ability to flower is that much earlier. Now I'm on the edge of my seat to test for highness. It won't be a true test, the flowering boost I gave this bunch is different.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE

It's CHRISTMAS EVE in my house! How'd this happen in 2020? Yikes! We're not the most religious folks you ever met here but we really love Christmas and the togetherness that happens. What wait! That's right, no togetherness like the past here. We're having a yard meetup with our 2 kids and their mates. Masks and all. I'll be hung upside down by my big toe before I catch this thing, or let them catch it from me! There's plenty of time in the calendar, after we get inoculated, for hugs and togetherness! Yeah, it's hard, but so's life and I choose the clear path to living, given the choice! We don't always have perfect choices.

Anyway, you all celebrate the best you feel! This plague is truly almost over once we masses start getting the antidote. Keeping love alive is job one! Job two is keeping the garden green!:yahoo:Peace all!

This might be the strangest expression of joy yet! It is however that! Happy Holiday to you!:circle-of-love::hug::circle-of-love:

Folks say clones produce better buds, and faster. I grow very few of them but this set of plants growing right after the parent plants are making them right so far. They sure grow different.
This is a bit of a misleading statement IMO. The faster part......thats debatable. The part with seedlings is that generally the first 2-3 weeks of a seedling is excruciatingly slow. After that....they generally explode. The cutting is already at the size of a plant that is 2-3 weeks old when its taken and roots.

I don't find there being any difference in the bud quality and I have stuff I have run 5+ times.

The major difference that I have found relative to the speed thing regarding clones is that clones are almost always sexually mature where as a lot of times plants are not sexually mature when they are flipped. Doesn't matter when you flip one, if it ain't sexually mature then it won't start flowering until it reaches that point.....regardless of what light schedule you put it under. Most plants don't reach sexually maturity until the 45+ days old....with some needing upwards of 90 days (think of equatorial sativas). The indicas tend to reach sexual maturity quicker as then generally originated in areas with shorter growing seasons.

So when people say clones grow faster, a lot of times what they are really saying is that their sexually mature cutting grew faster than their sexually immature seedling did. Think about all the journals we read where people say "I'm going to veg it for 3 or 4 weeks and then flip it" Well is it really any surprise that it took a while to start flowering?

Anyway, you all celebrate the best you feel! This plague is truly almost over once we masses start getting the antidote. Keeping love alive is job one! Job two is keeping the garden green!:yahoo:Peace all!
Well said, Stone! Happy Holidays! :circle-of-love:

This is a bit of a misleading statement IMO. The faster part......thats debatable. The part with seedlings is that generally the first 2-3 weeks of a seedling is excruciatingly slow. After that....they generally explode. The cutting is already at the size of a plant that is 2-3 weeks old when its taken and roots.

I don't find there being any difference in the bud quality and I have stuff I have run 5+ times.

The major difference that I have found relative to the speed thing regarding clones is that clones are almost always sexually mature where as a lot of times plants are not sexually mature when they are flipped. Doesn't matter when you flip one, if it ain't sexually mature then it won't start flowering until it reaches that point.....regardless of what light schedule you put it under. Most plants don't reach sexually maturity until the 45+ days old....with some needing upwards of 90 days (think of equatorial sativas). The indicas tend to reach sexual maturity quicker as then generally originated in areas with shorter growing seasons.

So when people say clones grow faster, a lot of times what they are really saying is that their sexually mature cutting grew faster than their sexually immature seedling did. Think about all the journals we read where people say "I'm going to veg it for 3 or 4 weeks and then flip it" Well is it really any surprise that it took a while to start flowering?
Ah, makes perfect sense! Thanks for paying attention! We read so many things in so many places right? Experience is the best teacher, I think that's a quote from you from somewhere.

That little tidbit of info is going to help me understand this Neville's Haze about 3 weeks in now. Let's watch how long it takes for her to mature.

Merry Christmas to you, the missus, and all the otterettes! I'm glad you're planning a lovely, loving, and safe holiday tomorrow. Enjoy the day, and here's to a brighter (and greener) tomorrow. :high-five:
Greener!
Merry Christmas Otter! Best wishes to you and your family over the holidays!
Merry Christmas to you too Mr S!
Merry Christmas Stone and the rest of the Otter bevy!! :love:
Hey Heavenly! Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas, SO! Make the most of the situation we’re in this year, hopefully it will all be behind us soon!!
I'm on board DAB! It's just a waiting game now. We got a foot of snow melted these past days so things are already looking up! Merry Christmas!

Highya SO,

Hope you had a nice Christmas! I just wanted to say how warm your sentiments are that you shared. You have a good way of saying things. Happy Smokin'

We had a nice Christmas (power went out at 9 a.m. til 12:30, so we always play cribbage when the power goes out! After that, we cooked the turkey and fixin's.
We only had 8 inches here, but we lost it all, and the ground is thawed out. Oh, well. We get what we get! Happy Smokin'

We had a nice Christmas (power went out at 9 a.m. til 12:30, so we always play cribbage when the power goes out! After that, we cooked the turkey and fixin's.
We only had 8 inches here, but we lost it all, and the ground is thawed out. Oh, well. We get what we get! Happy Smokin'
Cribbage is a great idea for that! Fresh starts for us both of us snow wise, sweet!

UPDATE

Good Morning all, these beauties are getting color this week like crazy. They're getting into week 8 now so just a little more left to bulk up and we're done here. I can't wait to test all of them out because of the different flowering formula I'm trying. I'm thinking they can taste different like they are smelling, a little different. For now let's have some bud pics.

Don't forget the future Neville's Haze baby, who's coming on strong now. Up pot in a few days. She's going to see some @DYNOMYCO Nutrients in her up pot, something new for my grow. I'm expecting to see wonderful things from adding DYNOMYCO after reading how it benefits the root zone through the whole soil area, not just layered between pot ups. I'll tell you all more as this and my other next grow progress. Wow, this grow is just a few weeks away from being hung! Sweet!
Of you go!

Your tent is looking awesome right now! I'm loving all those colors. :thumb: I'm contemplating a White Rhino and possibly a Godfather OG in next year's line-up. What do you think of the smoke on those?

Your tent is looking awesome right now! I'm loving all those colors. :thumb: I'm contemplating a White Rhino and possibly a Godfather OG in next year's line-up. What do you think of the smoke on those?
Hey beez, this white rhino from greenhouse seeds is one we really like. It tastes of fuel and packs a nice punch. We smoke it every day after sundown for what ails us in general I guess. The godfather from @Weed Seeds Express is just incredible in that it has an excellent knockout power. A fine earthy/floral taste.We both run a couple of bowls of her later on in the night and that's what we use if we wake up and need a little something to get back to slumber. This is odd for me to run a grow twice in a row like I did with these, I didn't want to let either of them go yet.

They both taste like weed. No bananas or grapes or berries or things like that. Good weed, not the same taste yet similar. I like them both a lot.

Back
Top Bottom