Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

No kidding Fudo! Well we're still kickin and here too! Won't be long before I'm back to whatever I was doing before the very rude virus interrupted me. What was that now? Dang, I'm going to have to figure new things to do among people! PEOPLE!:thedoubletake::laughtwo:
Yeah really, people :bongrip:

It's been since spring I think since I hugged my own kids! I'm going on hug tour!
Just last week during one of our Zoom poker games with my fishing buddies, one of them told us: "I'm warning you all now, I'm going to hug you guys when this pandemic is over".

Just last week during one of our Zoom poker games with my fishing buddies, one of them told us: "I'm warning you all now, I'm going to hug you guys when this pandemic is over".
It's going to be epic at the cigar shop! I haven't been there in that time either. I'm a firm believer in a man needs his man time, and visa-versa. Tic tic tic tic

Good morning. We've been waiting for today to come for months! The flooring guys are downstairs giving us a new one through the whole downstairs apartment. Yay! Then why does the line "There's a stranger in the house Teddy, better dig another section of the canal." come to mind? Hehe, it's been too long since we've had visitors.
We're looking forward to good times with our youngest daughter and her man come January as they visit and save for a place of their own! Woot!

Did I show you the Neville's Haze?

Back
Top Bottom