Godfather OG: Pinkman Goo Meets Nextlight Mega! White Rhino's Cheer!

Wow! Beautiful buds on all those plants, and that Godfather has such nice colors going on. :welldone:

That sounds like it could be a killer cross. You can call it Stankfather. :laughtwo:

Yesterday I received my order from @Weed Seeds Express :yahoo:. I was seriously considering their Godfather OG, but thought it might be a bit too potent for me, so I decided on Granddaddy Purple and Purple Haze. I'm really looking forward to popping them this spring.

Yesterday I received my order from @Weed Seeds Express :yahoo:. I was seriously considering their Godfather OG, but thought it might be a bit too potent for me, so I decided on Granddaddy Purple and Purple Haze. I'm really looking forward to popping them this spring.
I'm eyeballing that GDP myself from them. Purple Haze I'll have to check out. I guess the Godfather is pretty potent, we're on a Godfather nitecap now. Here I go~

That's some fake accusations there. He had 2 sons both scouts. The old man kept his "ok" standing in my mind.
:sorry: I didn't mean to cast aspersions on your Cub Scout leader specifically. But after all the revelations that have come out I'm glad we kept our son out of the Boy Scouts. Back then we did it just because of their homophobic stance.

I can have that post edited out if you prefer. :(
I really want to cut her down and get some in the grinder.
No testers from down low you can quick-dry?
White Rhino's are on the brink of ripeness
Love that purple those are getting!
Godfather OG! This baby has won our hearts and minds! She grows tons of nice size bud and I bow to her powerful ways. I can't wait to taste this one having fed this soil a little differently in flower. Here she is in her fall garb.
It's September in Massachusetts in January. :)
That sounds like it could be a killer cross. You can call it Stankfather. :laughtwo:
This ^ !
That's a bit less edgy than GodStank.
LOL! I'm leaning toward BL's choice.

Highya SO,

Namaste!! Well done! Pinkman Goo has huge colas! Some beautiful buds, as they all are! Love the fall colors. Everything you have done is superb! I'd be proud, as you should be!! Happy Vapin'

Highya SO,

Namaste!! Well done! Pinkman Goo has huge colas! Some beautiful buds, as they all are! Love the fall colors. Everything you have done is superb! I'd be proud, as you should be!! Happy Vapin'
Namaste Bode. This one has been in my nose and mind for months now! She smells so sweet and is frosting up better than she should. Mmmmm! You know what they say about genetics. I have to give credit to @Weed Seeds Express for this cultivar! More credit to The Rev's soil, and more credit to everyone here who carry me. :circle-of-love:

CHOP ALERT HAPPY FRIDAY! :yahoo:

Hello and Happiness to you all today, this day of chopping down the Pinkman Goo from @Weed Seeds Express! I waited for 70 days for her to show me all milky trichomes. Her highness is hanging well as I type. She gave us what i expect to be 5.35 oz dry of some of the thickest sweet stinking weed I can imagine! If you recall, I don't exactly, she got a short veg time and finished in a 5 gallon cloth pot. I won't say water only because the flowering agenda I used, had an npk rating included with the microbe charges. Technologically impossible I thought, but this new way of preparing the phosphorus and potassium lends it to being able to be taken by my rock eating living organic soil eating plants. It seemed to grow them all well with nice plump buddage, Taste time will tell a whole other story. Last grow I used Mammoth P to give them a boost. that worked I believe however if these taste as good as they look I'm in for the change. Less costly on first look too.
First is the top cola section. You can see the sugar leaf to bud ratio is very positive!
Then there's how she snowed over! Every inch is covered in a thick layer of trichomes! This is a beautiful example of weed!
And how she lies and hangs. I can't wait to burn some of this beauty! Great work @Weed Seeds Express, I already have my next Weed Seeds Express order in mind!

Edit: if you notice the rh is 51% in one pic. I walked in the room this morning to find an empty humidifier. I gave it a fill and it resumed to keep the rh at around 60% to it's best ability.

FOR me... it's always a weird time to cut them down, they're so beautiful you don't want to(I take a ton of pics to make me feel better about chopping my ladies)... but when you put those flowers into jars that's when it hits you... VICTORY!

CONGRATS... Wonderful Haul! :passitleft:
I try to center myself and have a moment to thank them for their life and what they bring for ours. Being alive and all. Thanks johnnie! :passitleft: I have some scissor hash for later YUM!

Awesome looking plant otter, beautifully grown. I’ll be paying attention to the different bloom enhancing method you’re auditioning as I’m slowly making my way back to building my own soil again (and meanwhile finishing up what’s left of the commercial soil blends I’ve been using).
notice the rh is 51% in one pic. I walked in the room this morning to find an empty humidifier. I gave it a fill and it resumed to keep the rh at around 60% to it's best ability.
I think that’s actually a good thing the first 24hrs or so. I like to keep RH super low the first day, or two, and then let it rise slowly to high 50s low 60s as the plants dry.

Those flowers look sooo nice! That’s it - I’ve been drooling over flowers in pictures for an hour now. Time to get up and toke some! Thanks otter - lovely Saturday morning inspiration
:passitleft:

Highya SO,

What a nice looking group of colas after harvest! They look so tasty! Even the name sounds like just pack a bowl to see what it's like!! Great work the whole way, my man!! Happy Vapin'

Awesome looking plant otter, beautifully grown. I’ll be paying attention to the different bloom enhancing method you’re auditioning as I’m slowly making my way back to building my own soil again (and meanwhile finishing up what’s left of the commercial soil blends I’ve been using).

I think that’s actually a good thing the first 24hrs or so. I like to keep RH super low the first day, or two, and then let it rise slowly to high 50s low 60s as the plants dry.

Those flowers look sooo nice! That’s it - I’ve been drooling over flowers in pictures for an hour now. Time to get up and toke some! Thanks otter - lovely Saturday morning inspiration
:passitleft:
Now that you mention it, that's a good way to go for the first day(s). Thanks! This Pinkman was a pleasure to grow.

Back
Top Bottom