GodSpeed's 2L Hempy SOG

hi GS just popin in to seen ur grow and WOW its looks good seenin the roots in that 2L iv not seen this b4 so ill be pulin up my chair and keep an eye on this from a far as im in the UK

Hi allrounder

Thanks for dropping in hope you stick around, there are alot of 2litre hempys about I have been trying to get around them all and soak up all the great information!

Good to have another fellow uk grower here are u close to London?

Hi allrounder

Thanks for dropping in hope you stick around, there are alot of 2litre hempys about I have been trying to get around them all and soak up all the great information!

Good to have another fellow uk grower here are u close to London?

no m8 im in manchester and b4 u ask im a blue lol

Lol if its football your talking about i garther you support chelsea ?

Im an arsenal fan myself just in my blood never get the chance to go watch them play mind to much bloody money!!

Do you get many choppers around your area ?

Small picture update

So its been three day since i carried out my second topping. I topped 4 of her main tops and gave her a small trim in the hope she will start to produce more lateral growth. After counting there are 19 nodes crowning the canopy in the next few days i will start to take clones.

Strating to get exciting :cheer:

IMG_06136.JPG

She seems to look healthier by the day :D

IMG_06145.JPG

I have found that WR seems to like temps at 80 - 85 Degrees she seems to purk up and look alot healthier. At the moment i am trying to raise my humidity levels as these are falling bellow 10% and i would prefer them to be above 50%. I have tried a few things like wet towels over inlet and open bowl of water none seem to make much diffrence so have broken the bank and invested in a small humidifier this should arrive in a few days.

:peace:

Lol if its football your talking about i garther you support chelsea ?

Im an arsenal fan myself just in my blood never get the chance to go watch them play mind to much bloody money!!

Do you get many choppers around your area ?
LOL man city ............. 5..0 choppers well u know it comes it goes

Using a 2L soda bottle to hold the media is ingenious. If I had been saving up all those bottles over the years I might have never had to buy pots, lol. Your grow seems like a great opportunity to see everything from mother-harvest, I'm excited to watch :popcorn: Permission to come aboard?

Update

In the last week temperatures here have dropped to as low as 9 degrees C (48 degrees F) with casual showers raising humidity levels. Inside the grow room temps have been very comfortable at 26 degrees C (80 degrees F) with humidity wavering between 40% - 60%.

The Problem

While I have been at work I have had my wife (who fills my garden with beautiful fruit and veg every year... Thank you : D) tending to my garden. She has told me that all day she is looking perky and stretches her leaves for the light. When I arrive home I see a similar picture, after a few more hours in to the night she starts to get a little droopy and by the time she has had her 18 hours light she’s looking unhappy. By morning she is once again spreading out and waiting for the sun.

The Solution

Gas Lantern Routine

Cannabis needs only 13 hours of light to stay in the vegetative growth stage. The 18 - 6 lighting schedule in vegetation actually stress your plants, grown outdoors they never get that much light in one-day. Cannabis is an outdoor plant. Growing indoors I believe you should try and simulate outdoor environment. No Cannabis growing in Afghanistan gets 18 hours of light in one day. Most strains today have some part India in their genetic pool. Even equatorial strains don’t get 18 hours of sun a day.

How it works;
12 hours on,
5 1/2 hours off
One hour on,
5 1/2 hours off.

I have been running the GLR for 2 days now and I have seen nothing but good things. New growth is still vibrant if not healthier and growth is still fast paced if not faster. There have been no droopy moments and I have better control over my growing environment. Saving big bucks on electricity and doubling efficiency is a no brainer for me!

Inspiring grow also using this method
Before, 1 week after and 2 week overview
If you havnt yet checked this grow out do so and hope you dont mind me using this Twelve12.

Hope you are all well and enjoyed the read sorry there is no pictures but another picture update will follow over the weekend.

:peace::love:

Twelve12 has a blog about it. Very interesting and I have been running that for the entire life of my Hindu Kush. They love it as well as my clones. The nice thing about it is the fact that my light schedule is very similar and lights from both rooms go off at the same time.

I'm sure more will adopt it. I have a link in my journal to it if you wanna check it out and if you are too lazy to look for it in the blogs. (I highlight links in blue)

Twelve12 has a blog about it. Very interesting and I have been running that for the entire life of my Hindu Kush. They love it as well as my clones. The nice thing about it is the fact that my light schedule is very similar and lights from both rooms go off at the same time.

I'm sure more will adopt it. I have a link in my journal to it if you wanna check it out and if you are too lazy to look for it in the blogs. (I highlight links in blue)

Hey That One Guy

Yeah i have already read his blog about 10 times aswell as some old school university text books very intresting read!

I was going to ask about the clones how they would take to it but you just answered that so cheers bro :D

Im always checking out your journal bro try my hardest to keep up!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom