GoogleGenie's First Grow - LED Hydro - Northern Light Blue & Fruity Chronic Juice

Re: First Time Grow - Hydro - LED - Day 0-5 - Research & Germination

I have read long exposure time in direct sun light will degrade thc.I have never done any kind of testing so really don't know.I would not dry in flower room for that reason tho.I just simply dry in a dark closet,with a small fan to move air.:thumb:

Thanks Jimmy, thats really useful to know thanks! Do you use a filter and fan at all? I dont want to dry it too quickly, but i also dont want odour escaping. Would a small 4" inline on minimum power and a CF dry too quickly do you think?

I did it! I bought myself a Hailea HC-250 water chiller! I was considering the 150, but apparently you will get longer life out of it and less consumption if it isnt working as hard. So for the extra £40 I went with the 250 over the 150. £280 in total ($467)!

So i decided to start a separate journal for the clones. The 2 clones currently in flowering and the 8 in veg so i'll update my sig when i have incase any of you are interested in checking them out.

Here are some pictures of the NLB and FCJ in their first 5 days of flowering

IMG_47002.JPG
IMG_47075.JPG
IMG_47084.JPG
IMG_47604.JPG
IMG_47105.JPG
IMG_47115.JPG
IMG_47572.JPG
IMG_47616.JPG
IMG_47623.JPG
IMG_47654.JPG
IMG_47665.JPG

Here is a picture of one of the bud sites and how bushy it is! It's looking really healthy

IMG_47672.JPG

Moving he top fan leaf out of the way

IMG_47684.JPG

And moving the next top leaf out of the way

IMG_47691.JPG

Here are some snaps of my Mars II 1200w. I haven't hung this yet but will do as soon as the Autos and Veg are big enough for it

IMG_47763.JPG
IMG_47801.JPG
IMG_47821.JPG

Nice GoogleG.I don't think I have seen that many branches on one girl before.:bravo:

Thanks Jimmy :) I'd love to claim that was intentional, but honestly, i've just been going about it one day at a time and by looking a photo's of you guys' experienced grows! I was a bit concerned i let them veg too long so thanks for putting my mind at ease Jimmy :thumb:

Thanks Jimmy, thats really useful to know thanks! Do you use a filter and fan at all? I dont want to dry it too quickly, but i also dont want odour escaping. Would a small 4" inline on minimum power and a CF dry too quickly do you think?

Sorry missed this.lol.
I don't pay much attention to the room condition's I have been drying in.It's just a closet with a box fan on low and temp's and humidity are what ever my house is and I am unsure of that.I have had a few day's of drying in now on some of my harvest and the are crispy on the outside,but stem does not snap.If I let them go untill stem has snapped they will be bone dry and not to my liking.Today (after 2 day's I believe).I will give them another quick trim and in to jar's with a humidi pack if I can find them.I don't know that keeping smell in help's when drying.I believe you will get all that back after a good cure.

Sorry missed this.lol.
I don't pay much attention to the room condition's I have been drying in.It's just a closet with a box fan on low and temp's and humidity are what ever my house is and I am unsure of that.I have had a few day's of drying in now on some of my harvest and the are crispy on the outside,but stem does not snap.If I let them go untill stem has snapped they will be bone dry and not to my liking.Today (after 2 day's I believe).I will give them another quick trim and in to jar's with a humidi pack if I can find them.I don't know that keeping smell in help's when drying.I believe you will get all that back after a good cure.

No problem! Thanks for the info, I like that, nice and simple :) I may just do the same as you, dark place with a low powered fan. Thanks again Jimmy!

Hey Google!! Everything seems to be just Green and growing in this room.. Those ladies is kicking ass. Your grow gonna turn out great! Really nice. :goodjob:

Thank you 1grower! I'm trying to make my room as green as yours ;) So far so good, lets hope it stays that way :high-five:

Holy tops batman, those are some bushy plants. Exact oppostie of mine in my 4 X 4 tent that not been touched except for minor defol/bottom branch trimming.

Thanks Crawdaddy! I hacked the hell out of mine and they just kept coming at me! How are you finding your Mars II?

Google, what's up in the grow room?

Hey 1grower! Thanks for checking in, I'll be posting some photo's tomorrow with the latest, and some pics of the RDWC and the chiller in action :)

Afternoon guys!

So i had a few problems with m RDWC system which required me to take it apart, fit a couple of taps and remove the blockage. After some 6hours of pissing around with it I finally managed to get it fully working, with no risk of clay pebbles entering the water supply tubing and getting caught in the reducing tee again! I used some stainless steel mech and moulded it around the outlet grommet on the inside of my buckets, and problem solved. I was then able to fit the Hailea HC 300a chiller to the system.

Here is the chiller in action it. The in and out tubes run through one of the intake vents into the tent
IMG_4861.JPG

IMG_48631.JPG

Which then go into the control bucket through a hole i the top (which i need to correct somewhat). I put another lid on top of this to stop light entering the bucket

IMG_48653.JPG

This was the pump in the RDWC before i replaced the "L" fitting for a straight fitting and connected it to the chiller

IMG_48516.JPG

And here is the tubing tha makes the RDWC

IMG_4836.JPG
IMG_48343.JPG
IMG_4835.JPG
IMG_48332.JPG

And the ladies out of the screen

IMG_48325.JPG

And here is another new addition to the tent

IMG_48371.JPG

And here is a quick snap of the veg tent, reorganised a bit. The 4 in the square DWC are Northern Light Blue clones. The 2 in the bucket closest to the camera are 2 Fruity Chronic Juice clones

IMG_48524.JPG

Ok, so now for the latest. Here are the ladies

Day 4

IMG_47843.JPG

Day 7

Here are the 2 little Fruity Chronic Juices i threw into flowering. They are pretty good considering how small they were when i put them in

IMG_47864.JPG
IMG_47874.JPG
IMG_48021.JPG
IMG_48014.JPG

Here are some snaps of one of the branches of the NLB

IMG_47916.JPG
IMG_47894.JPG

And here are some pics of the NLB and FCJ

IMG_47954.JPG
IMG_47933.JPG
IMG_47984.JPG
IMG_47977.JPG
IMG_47995.JPG
IMG_47854.JPG

Looking good, question about your RDWC system, is it home made/design? or a kit? If kit whose? and if home made can you give a basic descrip of setup?

Thanks Crawdaddy! I made it myself, i'll post a desc for what you would need for it as soon as i finish posting my update :)

It's looking awesome. U got your grow room nice and clean, it has that luxulary look :) U give your girls what they deserve.

Thanks 1 grower, and thanks for the compliment on my grow room, the most common piece of advice i read is "keep your grow room clean" so i try and do that, so thank you for confirming i do a good job of it :)!

I still have Day 8, 9 and 10 (Today is Day 10) to post, watch this space :)

Day 8

Here are the ladies in the screen before i had to remove them to fix the RDWC blockage.

IMG_48043.JPG
IMG_4805.JPG
IMG_48066.JPG

And here they are out of it

IMG_48121.JPG
IMG_48143.JPG
IMG_48194.JPG
IMG_48163.JPG
IMG_48174.JPG

Here are some snaps of the bud sites and their pistills

IMG_48206.JPG
IMG_48225.JPG