Gr8ful - Soil - Blue Mystic - N.L. - Aurora Indica

Re: Gr8ful, soil, Blue Mystic, N.L., Aurora Indica

I planted a Blue Dream (15" tall) on a 45 degree angle and then train to grow horizonal (outside but have done similar inside). the main stalk was 8 ft horizonal to ground and side branches were 6 ft. tall.

Wow! :tokin:

:peacetwo:

Let me know how the Ona Gel works for you, I am worried about any smell escaping so I may need to act fast if it suddenly arises. I am hoping the carbon filter and my multi door barriers will help or eliminate the smell. I have a lot of people that come over from time to time and they would almost certainly know what it is if the stank escaped. But God do I love that stank!
:peace:

I use the gel and spray. Expensive, but it works. I use the Fresh Linen only because I read the pro version can be a bit overwhelming...greenhouse and big indoor grows, I guess. My relatively small house is heated and cooled with forced air and the ona covers the whole house...a small tray filled 1/2 H2O and 1/2 ona gel placed by the furnace intake distributes the Ona.

If you do get the gel, stir it before spooning it out because whatever makes up the "linen" smell seems to migrate and concentrate at the top of the bucket. Whatever the case, it really does work.

:goodluck:

If you do get the gel, stir it before spooning it out because whatever makes up the "linen" smell seems to migrate and concentrate at the top of the bucket. Whatever the case, it really does work.

:goodluck:

Good tip, thanks! I'll give that a try.

420_Mag_0019.JPG

Blue Mystic #5 Top view

420_Mag_0029.JPG

Blue Mystic #5 side view. I think this may be my mother for this strain but have a couple other candidates as they mature.

420_Mag_0039.JPG

BM#1

420_Mag_0048.JPG

BM#1

420_Mag_0058.JPG

BM#2

420_Mag_0069.JPG

BM#2

420_Mag_0076.JPG

BM#4 This was one of my rough ones, hope she is bouncing back!

420_Mag_0086.JPG

BM#4

420_Mag_0095.JPG

Northern Lights #5

420_Mag_0104.JPG

NL#5 looking good, potential Mother.

420_Mag_0114.JPG

NL#2

420_Mag_0123.JPG

NL#2

420_Mag_0132.JPG

BM#3

420_Mag_0141.JPG

BM#3

420_Mag_0151.JPG

NL#3

420_Mag_0161.JPG

NL#3

420_Mag_0171.JPG

NL#1

420_Mag_018.JPG

NL#1

420_Mag_019.JPG

NL#4

420_Mag_020.JPG

NL#4 This was one of my Weaker NL ladies that was a little stunted.

420_Mag_021.JPG

Aurora Indica #2 Both of these babies are looking good if I do not say so myself:)

420_Mag_022.JPG

AI#2 so low and thick the darn camera could not get a clear side shot as it focused on the first big fan leaf.

420_Mag_023.JPG

AI#1

420_Mag_024.JPG

AI#1 :)

420_Mag_025.JPG

Family portrait.

420_Mag_026.JPG

BM #5 is around 6 inches tall.

I figured I would do top shots and side shots to see the progress all around. Most are coming back:)

WOW! They look SOOO much better, great job, your on your way now. I wouldn't really be thinking of which one should be your mom just yet, I like to keep notes on growth, and different charicteristics, then when I harvest, I facter in yeild, looks, smell, and how the potency is. When in veg, I like to take at least one clone of each, then if say one of your smaller plants is unbelievable smoke, you will still have that clone, and would then be able to make her your mother. I know that can be tough when you have plant nubers to consider, but it's a good way to go if you can. Great job nurseing them back, really nice recovery! You should start to see alot of growth now!

WOW! They look SOOO much better, great job, your on your way now. I wouldn't really be thinking of which one should be your mom just yet, I like to keep notes on growth, and different charicteristics, then when I harvest, I facter in yeild, looks, smell, and how the potency is. When in veg, I like to take at least one clone of each, then if say one of your smaller plants is unbelievable smoke, you will still have that clone, and would then be able to make her your mother. I know that can be tough when you have plant nubers to consider, but it's a good way to go if you can. Great job nurseing them back, really nice recovery! You should start to see alot of growth now!

I am far from an expert, but why not just grow all the plants and pick the best one to reveg as a mother?

When in veg, I like to take at least one clone of each, then if say one of your smaller plants is unbelievable smoke, you will still have that clone, and would then be able to make her your mother.

Cool NEPharmer, that sounds like a good idea, never thought of that!

I am far from an expert, but why not just grow all the plants and pick the best one to reveg as a mother?

Pop Kulture, do you mean flower them all and then force the best one in to veg again? How I figured I would do it is just pick the healthiest looking one when it is time to flower and keep that one in veg to clone later. I like NEPharmers suggestion too but i am limited in numbers so I am not sure if I will have the ability to do it. If my wife gets her card, which she is trying to do over the next couple months, I may be able to test that out. I know she will qualify but need to document with Doctor over a period of time.

Great job nurseing them back, really nice recovery! You should start to see alot of growth now!

I hope you are right, I am trying to keep everything going well and not mess anything up. I know some folks have said not to feed nutes now and others say to play with it. Today I did hit all of the 1 month olds with 1/2 strength nutes as some have a pale green look. My last water was 100% H2O but the one before that was 1/4 strength for the weak looking ones and then 1/8 strength for the best ones. Did not appear to hurt them so I went 1/2 strength this time according to the General Organics feeding schedule. I basically went with the strength they suggest for fresh cuttings, not 1st week of veg which is where i think I am in the life cycle of my little ladies. The Aurora Indica's have been good on their own so I am not messing with them for now, they are doing fine.

The smell that hits me when I open the door to the veg room is killer, gotta love it. I am hoping that is a pre cursor to the reward at the end of the grow:)

PopC, I'm not really into re'veging, I think it's easier to just clone each plant and keep your favorite plant that has the most of what your looking for. That way I can wait untill I give the harvested buds enough time for a proper cure and test which one I like best. There's a lot of factors that can go into which plant to choose for a mother, and its really up to what your looking for, and however you want to do it is fine, thats just how I do it. Re-veging will also work.

Cool NEPharmer, that sounds like a good idea, never thought of that!

Pop Kulture, do you mean flower them all and then force the best one in to veg again?

Yes, I took my favorite plant from my last grow and I am reveging it now. It takes 6-8 weeks to be ready for taking clones. One of the advantages is I know this plant has all the qualities I am looking for in an OG Kush #18 - powerful smell, good yield, great taste and a killer buzzzzzz! Also, I know this plant did not hermi and you can never tell if a feminized seed will lead to a hermi plant. My only regret is I did not do this for my Vanilla Kush.

Check this out - Bonsai Mothers

Check this out - Bonsai Mothers

Thanks Pop Kulture, that was cool and will come in handy as a reference as I try cloning in the near future! I was lmfao that they keep mothers that long, never woulda thunkit. I like the concept and was wondering if people topped the mothers to get more clone sites. Those little mothers are sweet, I was hoping I could fit 4 mothers under my 4 tube T-5 and I think I probably could looking at that info:) Thanks bro!

Thanks Pop Kulture, that was cool and will come in handy as a reference as I try cloning in the near future! I was lmfao that they keep mothers that long, never woulda thunkit. I like the concept and was wondering if people topped the mothers to get more clone sites. Those little mothers are sweet, I was hoping I could fit 4 mothers under my 4 tube T-5 and I think I probably could looking at that info:) Thanks bro!

Yeah, I am convinced Bonsai is the way to go. When you find the qualities you really in a plant then why not save it for later! Even with limited space and t-5 you can keep'em going.

Sorry, I don't know about the topping part.

:goodjob:

Sorry, I don't know about the topping part.

I am pretty sure from the link to the Bonsai tutorial or whatever you want to call it the guy showed that he topped them to get the cup shaped plant. It allows light to get in there and lots of clone sites. I think he said that with Flourescents you can regenerate the plant every 20 days to produce more clones. More than I would need if I had 3 or 4 mothers.

Gr8ful

Very nice. I am guessing those are Nirvana strains?
I just finished a Nirvana Northern Light. Ended up a sativa pheno i think. She took 18 weeks to finish flowering. Good yield, good smoke.
Feb 1st started Nirvana Super Skunk and Papaya. They are doing excelent. Check my journals for pics if you care to.

Hi Hash Hound, thanks for coming by. They are Nirvana strains, so far I am very happy with them. 100% germinated and they are coming back around after I made some rookie mistakes but learning a lot. I will check out your journals, hope i get a good yield out of my Norther Lights too!

I am pretty sure from the link to the Bonsai tutorial or whatever you want to call it the guy showed that he topped them to get the cup shaped plant. It allows light to get in there and lots of clone sites. I think he said that with Flourescents you can regenerate the plant every 20 days to produce more clones. More than I would need if I had 3 or 4 mothers.

Sounds good

420_Mag_00110.JPG

420_Mag_00210.JPG

This is the top of the droopy looking plant below.

420_Mag_00310.JPG

The one above looks a little droopy but i am wondering if it is due to me having both my 4 tube T5 and 8 tube on the last couple nights. Or maybe cause I have the lights 2-3 inches above?

420_Mag_0049.JPG

420_Mag_0059.JPG

420_Mag_00610.JPG

420_Mag_0077.JPG

420_Mag_0087.JPG

420_Mag_0096.JPG

420_Mag_0105.JPG

420_Mag_0115.JPG

The Aurora Indica above is showing a little brown on the fan leaves. This is the first day I gave her and her sister a little misting. Been doing that to the other 10 plants for the last couple of weeks.

420_Mag_0124.JPG

One of my runts above.

420_Mag_0133.JPG

This biitch is fat! I love this little lady, AI #1.

I tried to seperate the last 3, 2 AI's and 1 NL and put them under my 4 tube T5 to give the other 8 tube T5 a little breathing room. The bummer is the temp's got into the lower 80's, almost to 84. So I am bummed as I am definitley gonna have a heat issue when I get my room filled up as I am allowed to have more plants once the wife gets approved. Need to figure something out.

420_Mag_0142.JPG

420_Mag_0152.JPG

420_Mag_0162.JPG

Back
Top Bottom