Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

It's Dot day 8 for the Clones and the stall tactics seem to be working.

Under low light and barely getting any water, the plants don't look like they're doing much of anything now. At least they "appear" to have slowed a bit.

I wonder what they are doing?
Clone 5-21-22 Dot 8.jpg

Thanks for your visit.

Peace.

It's Dot day 8 for the Clones and the stall tactics seem to be working.

Under low light and barely getting any water, the plants don't look like they're doing much of anything now. At least they "appear" to have slowed a bit.

I wonder what they are doing?
Clone 5-21-22 Dot 8.jpg

Thanks for your visit.

Peace.
Mine does same thing. Can't figure it out. I think just to much cross breeding of plants.. like it stakes. For two weeks. Maybe less

IMG_20220518_150234.jpg

Mine does same thing. Can't figure it out. I think just to much cross breeding of plants.. like it stakes. For two weeks. Maybe less

IMG_20220518_150234.jpg
I'm trying to stall mine on purpose, Dust. I don't have the space to let the grow up yet.

Hello grow gang.

It's Dot day 10 for the Clones.

I had to break down and give the clones some water last night. They hadn't been given any in 5 days. Most of them looked like they could go longer but the Black Cherry Pie (back left) was looking distressed. Since I needed to water her, I decided to give them all just a bit of water (about .5 liters).

The Kera Bgum (back right) is the one causing me the most concern size-wise. I may have to lay hands on that one before long.
Clones 5-23-22 Dot 10.jpg

I hope they enjoyed the drink. There won't be another coming anytime soon! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello grow gang.

It's Dot day 10 for the Clones.

I had to break down and give the clones some water last night. They hadn't been given any in 5 days. Most of them looked like they could go longer but the Black Cherry Pie (back left) was looking distressed. Since I needed to water her, I decided to give them all just a bit of water (about .5 liters).

The Kera Bgum (back right) is the one causing me the most concern size-wise. I may have to lay hands on that one before long.
Clones 5-23-22 Dot 10.jpg

I hope they enjoyed the drink. There won't be another coming anytime soon! :Rasta:

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.
Some of the healthiest plants I've seen! Figures huh? They're cruisin!

The Kera Bgum (back right) is the one causing me the most concern size-wise.
There's always one, it seems...
The others are looking nice 'n small...(not usually a compliment, but these are special circumstances :) )

There's always one, it seems...
The others are looking nice 'n small...(not usually a compliment, but these are special circumstances :) )
Thanks, Carcass.

I'm not sure you're the best judge of "nice 'n small" considering the monsters that you...Wait. I got confused.

Again, thanks for the compliment! :laughtwo:

Hello growers.

Feeling the need to take some action on the too-tall Kera Bgum clone, I decided to give her the bend this morning. I gently pulled her over and tied her down. I'll continue to work on her periodically as necessary.
Kera clone bend 5-24-22 Dot 12.jpg

Clones 5-24-22 Dot 12.jpg

All of these girls need to be manicured, but I just focused on Kera on this day.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello gang.

It's Dot + 15 for the Clones.

I've bent over 3 of the 4 clones. The smallest, the Black Cherry Pie (rear left) is the only one remaining upright. I'm still undecided on what to do to her.

Since none of these will be further up-potted I'm planning on flipping them as soon as possible. I may even roll the dice and flip them in their current 2x2 tent. Bending them gives me a bit more time for them to grow in there if I am delayed in getting them out for some reason. (I'm waiting on my 4x4 to be available for them to move into.)

I'm also being a bit lazy. I don't really feel like devoting a bunch of time to training these girls. But bending them a bit more everyday and moving ties, I can handle.

Clone tent 5-27-22 Dot 15.jpg

I'm still barely giving them water, but they don't seem to care too much about that. Maybe because the light is turned down so low they're able to retain moisture for longer than they usually would.

I plan on turning the light back up this weekend and will begin feeding them like I actually want them to grow again.

Oh yeah, I've got the bends.

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hi GDB. I wanted to let you know that the space cooler is junk lol

It worked really well for fanning my face as I transplanted the girls sitting on my table but as for being effective in the tent, no go...

Clones look fabulous, take that news off the TV though, it will just give you agita

Hi GDB. I wanted to let you know that the space cooler is junk lol

It worked really well for fanning my face as I transplanted the girls sitting on my table but as for being effective in the tent, no go...

Clones look fabulous, take that news off the TV though, it will just give you agita
I had a sneaky suspicion that it was! Thanks for the confirmation, Krissi!

As for the news, I can't help myself. I'm a self-confessed news junkie. No matter how bad it gets, I keep watching! :)

Thanks for complimenting the clones. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom