Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Hello all.

I posted pics of Copy and Paste on New Years Eve but mistakenly stuck it in the wrong journal.

That post is HERE.

Hello all.

It's Flip + 38 for Copy and Paste and the girls are thirsty!

They're drinking at least a gallon a day now and some days they want more than that.

FFc 1-3-24 F38.JPG

(Paste on the left)

BTW, a few weeks back I was patting myself on the back because I thought my early training efforts had resulted in keeping these plants close to 2 feet in height:

It's Flip + 20 for Copy and Paste and they're holding steady at 2 ft. 3 inches in height. I believe the stretch is over!

As of today, both plants are 30 inches in height. So when I thought they were done, they still had about 3 more inches of stretch in them.
FFc 1-3-24 F38 eyelevel.JPG

As always, thanks for your interest.

PEACE

Hello all.

It's Flip + 38 for Copy and Paste and the girls are thirsty!

They're drinking at least a gallon a day now and some days they want more than that.

FFc 1-3-24 F38.JPG

(Paste on the left)

BTW, a few weeks back I was patting myself on the back because I thought my early training efforts had resulted in keeping these plants close to 2 feet in height:

As of today, both plants are 30 inches in height. So when I thought they were done, they still had about 3 more inches of stretch in them.
FFc 1-3-24 F38 eyelevel.JPG

As always, thanks for your interest.

PEACE
Damn they are looking good, nice work GDB

The colas may also be 3" longer, so there's that...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good, GDB!

Good morning all.

It's Flip + 39 for Copy and Paste and a few of the pistils are changing colors.
FFc 1-4-24 F39 pistil chg.jpg

So far it's just a few but the beginning of the transition is always a welcome sign! :Rasta:

-------------------------------

Damn they are looking good, nice work GDB
Thanks con. So far, so good.
The colas may also be 3" longer, so there's that...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking good, GDB!
Thanks Carcass. I hadn't thought about "flower" height!
Definitely all flower!
We have a blooming consensus! 🙂

--------------------------------

As always, thanks for your visit.

PEACE

Hello again.

I'm at the stage in this growth where I start putting the old "eagle eyes" on the plants -- looking for what, I don't know. I just know that at this point I don't want any surprises popping up so I try to keep a close eye on the goings ons.👀

I see nothing that causes me concern. One thing I did notice was that the leaf tip burn on Paste is slightly more pronounced than the burn on Copy.

Here are pics showing the difference:

Paste:
Paste 1-4-24 F39 leaf burn.jpg

Copy:
Copy 1-4-24 F39 leaf burn.jpg

I believe there's a reason for this difference but I will not reveal it until at or near the end of the grow.

And I am not trying to be coy in withholding my thoughts on the reason. I am conducting a little experiment during this grow but won't be able to truly gauge the outcome until the end of the grow. That being the case, I'm not going to talk about the details of the experiment until the end of the grow.

I will say I think it's something that many of you might find interesting. ;)

See ya' the next time.

PEACE

Hello again.

I'm at the stage in this growth where I start putting the old "eagle eyes" on the plants -- looking for what, I don't know. I just know that at this point I don't want any surprises popping up so I try to keep a close eye on the goings ons.👀

I see nothing that causes me concern. One thing I did notice was that the leaf tip burn on Paste is slightly more pronounced than the burn on Copy.

Here are pics showing the difference:

Paste:
Paste 1-4-24 F39 leaf burn.jpg

Copy:
Copy 1-4-24 F39 leaf burn.jpg

I believe there's a reason for this difference but I will not reveal it until at or near the end of the grow.

And I am not trying to be coy in withholding my thoughts on the reason. I am conducting a little experiment during this grow but won't be able to truly gauge the outcome until the end of the grow. That being the case, I'm not going to talk about the details of the experiment until the end of the grow.

See ya' the next time.

PEACE
oh thats it now i have to wait till the end to find out the answer! Lol! looking good GDB

I have a reason for distinguishing between the two but I'll talk more about that later.
They're both doing real well, so I figure it must be working...
whatever it is... :hmmmm:

Hello all.

It's Flip + 40 for Copy and Paste. Based on how long their mother went, that puts these two at about the halfway mark!

They've both been highly cooperative and neither has presented any real issues. I've been mostly posting pics and haven't had to say very much.

So today, more pics:

Paste:
Paste 1-5-24 F40.JPG

Paste 1-5-24 F40 (2).JPG

Copy:
Copy 1-5-24 F40 (2).JPG

Copy 1-5-24 F40.JPG

Back in the tent:

They've been getting Strive 2-Part nutrients and nothing else (except an occasional dose of silica) for their entire lives. The Strive has done well but there's still some time left on the clock. Let's see how they finish up these plants.

-------------------------------------

oh thats it now i have to wait till the end to find out the answer! Lol! looking good GDB
Thanks con. The end is not that far off! 🙂
Like he's going to remember :rofl:
I will remember Stone!

(Hmm. I'd better put a reminder in my cell phone. 😁)
I was just about to bail on this grow but now I have to stick around? What sneaky tactics will this guy use next!
Et tu, Shed? 🙂
They're both doing real well, so I figure it must be working...
whatever it is... :hmmmm:
Thanks Carcass.
you know it might make you feel better to talk to someone about this Lol!
LOL. Get it off my chest, huh? 😁
Plants looking great and flowering away nicely GDB!
Thanks so much Stunger!
Does the secret have to do with you or the plants ? 🕸️
The plants Smoke!

Recall that I said this:
Couldn't be about me! 😁

-------------------------------------------

As always, thanks for stopping by.

PEACE

FFC 1-5-24 F40 tent.JPG

The Strive has done well but there's still some time left on the clock. Let's see how they finish up these plants.
They (and you) really have done a great job so far, it should be smooth sailing from here on in... ⛵

Back
Top Bottom