Grand Daddy Black Grows A Stack

Happy Holidaze GDB!🎄

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas GDB!

Hello all!

I hope everyone had a joyous past few days and that there are many more to come in the pending new year!

It's Flip + 30 for Copy & Paste and, happily, I have nothing to report. :)

Temps. are lingering around 76F and the humidity is around 42%. They're getting the 2-part Strive nutrients at least 3 times weekly with intermittent water-only feeds (sometimes supplemented with silica). And that's it.

Oh. And so far I'm keeping them off the tent walls! :Rasta:

FFc 12-26-23 F30 tent.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE

@MrSauga would recommend French ticklers, but he was too kinky for this site and had to leave. :(
Actually I had to leave since nobody backed up the grommet idea. Nowadays I just sit in my tent, hoping my next one has a zipper inside.

Is it just me, or is it very cold in this journal? I get weird feelings coming in here.

MrSauga making a rare visit to my cold, weird journal:

tent.jpg

I feel like I can almost see his breath coming out of the ports...

I feel like he could reach that zipper if he really wanted to...🫳😁

Hello all!

I hope everyone had a joyous past few days and that there are many more to come in the pending new year!

It's Flip + 30 for Copy & Paste and, happily, I have nothing to report. :)

Temps. are lingering around 76F and the humidity is around 42%. They're getting the 2-part Strive nutrients at least 3 times weekly with intermittent water-only feeds (sometimes supplemented with silica). And that's it.

Oh. And so far I'm keeping them off the tent walls! :Rasta:

FFc 12-26-23 F30 tent.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

PEACE
Pretty plants. And yes - so far. I can see tent walls in your future. lol!

Hello all.

It's Flip + 32 for Copy and Paste and it's still a fairly uneventful grow.

I'm convinced that Copy developed a much healthier rootball than Paste did. Although Paste ended up being nearly an inch taller that her tentmate, Copy is much "beefier," for lack of a better word. I think given the freedom to do so, Copy could have taken up most of the 4x4 by herself.

Paste:
Paste 12-28-23 F32.JPG

Copy:
Copy1 12-28-223 F32.JPG

Stacking progress:
FFc 12-28-23 F32 stacking.jpg

Back 'neath the @ViparSpectra XS3000 Pros.
FFc 12-28-23 F32 tent.jpg

This Forbidden Fruit strain (from Blimburn) grows like a weed!

If you prefer short, stocky plants (as I do), then this is not the one for you. :Rasta:

Pretty plants. And yes - so far. I can see tent walls in your future. lol!
Thanks Jon. And thanks for stopping by! :ciao:

---------------------------------

As always, I appreciate your interest.

PEACE

Differences aside I'd say they both look terrific! To what do you attribute the difference in rootball health?
Thanks Shed.

The reason for the difference in rootballs: I have an "idea" why that is, but I need more time to observe how they progress. ;)

Back
Top Bottom