Grand Daddy Purple - SCROG Secret Jardin DR60

Photos from the other day
20140210_104851.jpg
20140210_104922.jpg

I know this is going to sound crazy...I put the male into the flowering tent. It's not yet ready with pollen now. Only 4 of the the lower branches are left after I topped the whole top half of the plant since the male pollen sacks start forming at the top first. The pollen sacks that are forming still have to grow bigger and then open. I hope the timing works out to get seeds. The buds forming have little crystals forming on the leaves already which are the starts of many trichomes. The GDP smells good, kinda grapey, fruity.

your first cross would be an f-1 50-50 either way
you could also do back crossing but that's going a lot more into it and itll take a lot of time
Happy Sativaday Higha :thumb:

Then you cross Strawberry Sour Diesel Haze x Grand Daddy Purple Sour Diesel Haze
and you get some Grand Daddy Purple Strawberry Sour Diesel Haze

tongue twister time:

Grand Daddy Purple Strawberry Sour Diesel Haze

Dad x Daughter1
in breed with the original male sour diesel x
GRAND DADDY PURPLE SOUR DIESEL HAZE
= Double Diesel
GRAND DADDY PURPLE SOUR DIESEL HAZE

Dad x Daughter2
in breed with the original male sour diesel x STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL HAZE
= Double Diesel
STRAWBERRY SOUR DIESEL HAZE

Brother x Sister

Strawberry Sour Diesel Haze x Strawberry Sour Diesel Haze

GRAND DADDY PURPLE SOUR DIESEL HAZE x GRAND DADDY PURPLE SOUR DIESEL HAZE

It would take a long while to grow out seeds and find females and males, what with the phenotypes that can pop up and all. I like the idea of hybrid vigor to give more yield.

This my opinion I dunno.

ok after the first two lines of reading I stopped :rofl:
but yes lots of time involved to get w hat you want out of it lotta trial and error
im trying it now with my ogk x gdp cross gdp gives lots of males gotta wonder why
so im on my first f1 I think its a girl so ill try again next round for a boy so I can back cross and get my first b1
anywho im starting to ramble have a great evening Higha

Back
Top Bottom