Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

Police helicopter is circling overhead - sounds madder than a hornet. I had flashback to the 70’s and thought it was a bust, so I ran out to hide my plants, then remembered I’m totally legal here. So I just waved at him. I think he waved back.

Thanks man!
I may just be overreacting.

One looks really droopy, and two others are noticeably droopier today than they were yesterday. I was expecting them to perk up after water / nutes today.
I agree with Shed.

The sun takes it out of them. Those black pots heat up quick. I place a white tile in front of mine to help keep the pot temp down. In summer I only allow sun till mid morning. Otherwise they are wilted by 3pm.

If they are green and show growth, they are ok. Plants speak through leaves and they are just telling you they are a little sad, and it’s ok to be little sad. Just don’t go def con nine. Just keep an eye out. I don’t overthink water, as a houseplant grower and lover from waaaaaaaay back it’s one area I understand. I see so much over complications when it comes to watering in here, but do understand if you haven’t been a plant lover in general it would be a foreign concept. Are you a gardener?

I still say see if you can get them off the concrete! If you have a temp gun see what it reads. :)

Air temps of 85º never does anything to my plants.
I’m wondering about direct sun beams to those pots too.

I know mine heat up like an oven in no time.

Those black pots will get pretty hot in direct sun, the roots don't like that, but it's usually not a problem except in really hot weather.
I'm sure they'll snap out of whatever it is- they just seem mildly unhappy with something right now.
Oh gosh, sorry I didn’t realise the question was already answered.

OMG I am so sorry. I answered without reading the whole thread. I didn’t realise the problem had been sorted.

I’m legit Stage 5 Cringing! I got so excited thinking omgggg I can help! I CAN HELP! LOOOOLLLLLL

OMG I am so sorry. I answered without reading the whole thread. I didn’t realise the problem had been sorted.

I’m legit Stage 5 Cringing! I got so excited thinking omgggg I can help! I CAN HELP! LOOOOLLLLLL
Thanks Tra!
You are allowed to jump in at any time! I value your opinion.

We have lots of stuff growing in the yard. Tomatoes, peppers, artichoke, melons, carrots, heck last year we had corn. Only been growing for 3 years. Still fine tuning things. First couple harvests were rough.

Glad to see it worked out @GratefulBud and cops?! Good thing your legal my friend other wise run for the hills! Haha
I definitely over reacted. Rookie move.

When I was younger I had several run ins with the cops. It cracks me up that I can smoke a doobie on the patio and wave to the chopper as they fly over my house every day. I must be in their regular patrol area. I seriously wave at them. They can clearly see my plants.

I definitely over reacted. Rookie move.

When I was younger I had several run ins with the cops. It cracks me up that I can smoke a doobie on the patio and wave to the chopper as they fly over my house every day. I must be in their regular patrol area. I seriously wave at them. They can clearly see my plants.
Haha I’ll never forget the night my friend and I were talking back to my place he just lit a joint had 2oz on him. I looked behind us to see what I thought was a taxi. Nope was a cop I don’t know how but we got alway me claiming insomnia and him the same.

Another night I was heading off to work and came down to the lobby full of cops and swat I was like holy crap! Shot him a text to tell him to gtfo of the building for reference, his step father had 6 pounds in the freezer. I was really happy for legalization here not for myself but for my friend don’t have to worry about him calling me to bail him out.

Strangely enough he doesn’t smoke anymore and I do now, it’s interesting how roles change threw out the years.

Back
Top Bottom