Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Yeah, I checked out your recent posts. Just haven't seen you around for a while. :thumb:

Ya probably haven't seen much of me either.

Time flies. Best to y'all. :Rasta:
Great to see ya, man! :ciao:

Been almost 10 years since we came here ...

But after these last sucky 2 years, I have 3 plants in bloom again, a couple more in veg, and new seedlings. :yahoo:

I'm back, baby!

Heheh, it just occurred to me ...

Maybe that balloon knows where @Weaselcracker is ... :bongrip:

It went right over his neighborhood ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great to see ya, man! :ciao:

Been almost 10 years since we came here ...

But after these last sucky 2 years, I have 3 plants in bloom again, a couple more in veg, and new seedlings. :yahoo:

I'm back, baby!

Same here GT. :passitleft: Wow 10 years, what a trip. Haven't been growing the last couple of years, just hitting the jars. No seedlings yet but some clones rooting and the moms getting pushed into flower this week. Feels good to start something again, good to see you are doing the same. Enjoy every minute.

Y'know all those slimy fuggers that are trying to pretend that the FBI and ... (oops, better not list them in print - all the other alphabet organizations) ... aren't the mostest noblest, goodest ever people in the entire world? Y'know, that they aren't messing with us, not hiding stuff from us?

Ok, well, just for kicks, for my own amusement, not for spreading all over the world or anything, I went looking for the video, or even the best out of the selection of videos, that roasted old stumblin' Joe to the tune of "Day Tripper". Obvious, right? Trite. I mean, who didn't have that cross their mind watching the poor old guy fall UP the steps, repeatedly. Right?

Welllll, be my guest and go try to find one. Huh. If I ask the Alphabet company to show me biden day tripper, it doesn't seem to know 'bout nuthin' like that. Neither does the utube. Apparently, I have to be more specific in some kind of specific way, 'cause quotes don't help either of them figure it out. Huh? Whatcha mean "biden"? Whatsa "biden"? "Day tripper"? Whaddya mean? :hmmmm:

They both got dumb as a stump. I'd be curious to know if it's just me? Try it and report back.

Kinda interesting, no? What is that Matt Tabby guy talking about? Whew, real tinfoil hat stuff, as the learned legislator pointed out. It's sure not happening in real life. Hundreds of folks must have posted spoofs, but the search engines are clueless?

Uh huh.

:kisstwo:

Hey, look what I made!

This is Doc Bud's Lemon Paki. :slide::lot-o-toke:

Heritage weed. Yum. And it's got one hell of a kick to the initial rush. My first description was like plunging into a warm ocean pool - poof, gone.

IMG_20230314_204323501_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230314_204238126_HDR.jpg

Kinda feeble example ... a few seconds of the bicycling demonstration. (Or skit, sketch, always reminded me of the gong show tricycle guy.)

I'm thinking a full parody with lyrics, etc. ~"it took him sooooooo-oh-oh-oh long ... to climb up ... and thenhefell ...."

thud, ow, jeez!

... ~"bumdumbbumdadedumb" ~ ....

scrape, thud, crap!, Jill! *mutter* muthaFUcka

:tommy:

But the feeble find fits the subject, eh?

What engine let you find it?

[Edit] There's one for Trump, too. The engines found that one right away, first page, right up top, there ya go. But whatsa "biden" again? :hmmmm:

I took 'em private at Fish's place. A great old joke.
Hey, that reminds me! I have a 2046 about to go into a 2 gallon. :rollit: Fish loved his.

IMG_20230315_022122536.jpg
IMG_20230315_022051263_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230315_022157324_HDR.jpg

Was that the lemon paki clone or an S1?
That's the real thing. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMO, the S1 I sampled doesn't compare to the original girl. It's nice - good weed - but not very remarkable for a good Kush. The original is clearly different. I don't think that S1 prereserved the magic. It could be my soil, but the original has a stank to it that the S1 didn't have, either.

I haven't had fresh weed for over three years and I've been enjoying samples off a couple that are close to chop, and I keep being startled at how much I enjoy the buzz. :hmmmm:

I often read about folks who don't like to touch theirs until it's had time to cure for awhile. Me, I always pick the fresh stuff. Given a choice, I'll roll up a undried morsel into a little ball, stuff it in the one-hitter and burn it until it smokes. You hear the quiet crackling as the moisture burns away, the great draw when it does catch fire, and a truly smooth smoke. And then the rush is so bright and zingy.

I don't get that from jarred weed.

So, it occurred to me - do you suppose that's CBG? Is undried weed much higher in CBG, and that's what makes for such a bright buzz?

:bongrip: Whatever it is, there's something extra for me in the freshly cut stuff. How 'bout the rest of you? Know what I mean?

I haven't had fresh weed for over three years and I've been enjoying samples off a couple that are close to chop, and I keep being startled at how much I enjoy the buzz. :hmmmm:

I often read about folks who don't like to touch theirs until it's had time to cure for awhile. Me, I always pick the fresh stuff. Given a choice, I'll roll up a undried morsel into a little ball, stuff it in the one-hitter and burn it until it smokes. You hear the quiet crackling as the moisture burns away, the great draw when it does catch fire, and a truly smooth smoke. And then the rush is so bright and zingy.

I don't get that from jarred weed.

So, it occurred to me - do you suppose that's CBG? Is undried weed much higher in CBG, and that's what makes for such a bright buzz?

:bongrip: Whatever it is, there's something extra for me in the freshly cut stuff. How 'bout the rest of you? Know what I mean?
I'm with ya! Fresh weed is my favorite. I don't think it's CBG. That's a cannabinoid and I don't think it's volatile. I know THC converts to CBN after a long cure but we're talking about months or years for that to happen. I believe it's the volatile terpenes and flavonoids that give that amazing high when it's fresh like that. I can't tell you how many times I've smoked a bud after about 4 days on the rack and felt it was the "best" high I had only to have it go into the meh category after it's completely dried and in jars. There's only been a few strains that got better with the cure and those I didn't feel were very special when fresh.

Back
Top Bottom