Green Soldier in the house

NEMEANBUDFROST

420 Member
Attempting my second shot. white widow fem my first attempt was a with autos. I found them very unforgiving although my lack of knowledge was the main cause I'm looking forward to a little wiggle room with the fems. Anyhow here's a few shots. Peace and love my friends stay safe.
IMG20210803194056.jpg
IMG20210803193952.jpg
IMG20210803193932.jpg

IMG20210801085956.jpg

IMG20210801085954.jpg

Welcome @NEMEANBUDFROST

It looks like your well on your way. Here is the Grow Journal link.

Also, after you have 50 post, you can enter our contest.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome, lots of good info and lots of good people here willing to help out... :hookah:

Welcome. I see one thing of concern. With a plant that small you might be overwatering in that large pot. You have to remember how small the root structure is in that stage. Be sure to water only in the areas that need the water.

Welcome. I see one thing of concern. With a plant that small you might be overwatering in that large pot. You have to remember how small the root structure is in that stage. Be sure to water only in the areas that need the water.

I'm now watering with a spray bottle and feeding trace minerals with spray bottle just after lights out. Thankyou for the advice your awesome. Peace

Back
Top Bottom