GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Man, lazy today today, should be at work but couldn't be assed.. Was wondering what I was doing, as kinda bored and feeling guilty, doorbell rings, postman... Haha... Wasn't meant to work today, my life is strange like that, guess everybody's is, but universe needed me to be here....Herbies is fast, love to know which type of shipping they used, for future orders... And wow, free seeds was a 5 pack or 3 pack, they gave me the 10.... Thank you.... I've heard she tends to hermie,trait of originals apparently, but others have got through without issue.. If anybody knows much about Cali s/d please help/chime in.. I hope to get clones from one and a male wouldn't be the worst thing to come about, again though, please help if you know otherwise....
image36168.jpg

In breeders packs too like when I won those free beans they all arrived in the breeders packs and I was stoked, awesome grizz looking forward to seeing you grow it out

Anybody else subscribed to more locked journals than open, lol... What happened to atrain.. He seemed like a good bloke to..

If anybody knows much about Cali s/d please help/chime in..
image36168.jpg

Well the folks at Cali obviously failed spelling and proof reading. lol Wonder how many of those packages they had printed with the "A" before the "N" in original. Looks like they got it right on the band that went over the seed cup, but not on the card stock. Put down the joint and step away from the keyboard. :)

Ahh man, I don't notice that sorta thing. I wonder if they have, lol.... Good catch farside.. Is that in reference to Gary Larson?... my favourite was bowling pins having a party inside a house, and a bowling ball in a car watching, lol. Can't find it though..

Yes yes ya'll...lights on at 9 off at 9 :):):)

Nice looking garden bub, ill have to thumb through the rest of your journal to catch up.

Hey fopho, thanks for stopping by... Good timing, just reset the timers... I'll have to return the favour :)

Good catch farside.. Is that in reference to Gary Larson?... my favourite was bowling pins having a party inside a house, and a bowling ball in a car watching, lol. Can't find it though.. this ones not to bad

Yes sir it is. I loved his warped sense of humor.

I was always partial to the ones involving chickens.

Oh man I forgot all about these lol. Great laugh i spit cool aid outta my nose. I remember getting a kick out of the farside comics in 8th grade lol. That been a good 19-20yrs or so. Thanks for that guys, and don forget about the one with all the bowling pins holding Billy clubs standing around the corner, and waiting for the bowling ball to walk around it.

You got them seeds fast man! 10 regs is awsome. Cant wait to see what cali connections sour D can do. :cheesygrinsmiley: I was wondering about atrain too. Someone was asking him about when his NOTM entry was harvested and it must have pissed him off cuz he pulled his entry. It was a nice bud too. :passitleft:

Well the folks at Cali obviously failed spelling and proof reading. lol Wonder how many of those packages they had printed with the "A" before the "N" in original. Looks like they got it right on the band that went over the seed cup, but not on the card stock. Put down the joint and step away from the keyboard. :)

ROFL!! Thankyou!! Beat me to it!

Quick stop and catch up. Have to agree Herbie's is quick, packaging fairly stealthy, changes too, my local Postal folks all know me and my travels so I think they are never surprised when I receive overseas stuff in languages a redneck never heard of or even countries they couldn't find on a map, Damn common core, no one teaches geography these days stateside anyway.

Remind me Grizz if I asked you a particular question about your hole for that outdoor beauty are was I just planning to and well then I got high? I wanted to know the size of the hole and what the heck you put in it for a mix?

Thanks Pard, looking good all around?

:passitleft:

Hey all.... Captain, p/m sent.... Man I'm in pain. Moved step ladder yesterday, pulled some muscle, all down back left side, makes my guts tense to move, man sore...just lying in bed watching DVDs...i just ordered a new bong to replace the one I just broke, metal poker through the side when cleaning, it's o.k I needed a new one. Nothing to special, I'm still old school, no percs catchers rattlers holders shakers or diffusers, lol...
image36196.jpg

Nice grizz ya know I just dont know why but I can't seem to quit the make a plastic bong thing I like the old school orchy bottles, but man that's one nice glassy id like to try ,being both from downunder I can't help but wander I wa wa wa wa waaaaander hahaha nah but seriously I wander if we may be close to each other a BBQ could be on the cards!

Doc, your more than welcome to come over for a bbq (smoked pork on spit, lol) when your down the ass end of this continent, mainland not Tassie, lol.... Man I was going to buy a $30 grommet glass bong, then I almost paid $200 for a perc diffuser splash guard glass bong, lol. I actually had to research to find out what it all did. Reason I didn't buy it, no shotty.. $60 for that one, I think it looks like it'll work, lol.. Plus Gemini here, kinda sold it to me, lol.. I like the blue rim around cone & stems..

Back
Top Bottom