Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

I agree... I was self employed for 10 years until the markets crashed and health insurance went through the roof. Worked in my home office with my dog. Best decade of my life. The general public is rude and self serving. I grew up in the country and can't wait to get back to rural living.

Yeah I don't want to go back to working for someone else. And you are right, people are rude (depending on where you are). I usually regret leaving the house relatively quickly. Eventually I will get the 25-50 acres I want out in the middle of nowhere.

That would be nice! I'm looking for anywhere from ten acres and up, but no less. I don't want to be able to see my neighbors because I don't want them to see me! As far as work goes, I'm trying to gain enough knowledge to be done licensed so I don't have work my body any further into the ground. And with that type of certification, I can wire up Grow rooms and greenhouses for a living! That would be tits!

Getting a bunch of acreage in nowhere sounds appealing as long as there is an internet connection. Can't live without video games and need a connection to play online hehe.

That would be nice! I’m looking for anywhere from ten acres and up, but no less. I don’t want to be able to see my neighbors because I don’t want them to see me! As far as work goes, I’m trying to gain enough knowledge to be done licensed so I don’t have work my body any further into the ground. And with that type of certification, I can wire up Grow rooms and greenhouses for a living! That would be tits!

Yeah I have come to the realization that my back probably isn't going to get better. I am at a year and 3 months and the workers comp company is dragging their feet in getting me fixed up (assuming thats possible). I had to do some work on my mom's house over xmas and it isn't what I would consider overly hard work by my standards. We moved everything out, ripped up the carpets and pads, cleaned, moved everything back in, threw out all her old shit. Took me, Ms Stank, my sister and my childhood best friend and his son about 3-4 days of working 6 hours and my back was spent after each day. I used to be a fucking horse and I could work nonstop 12-14 hours a day for a week straight with no issues. I am not the kind of guy that could sit around in an office. So unless something drastic changes....I will never be able to go back to working like that and need to find something that will pay the bills, that I love to do, that isn't back crushing, and something we can do for ourselves.

This is why the idea of Stank Genetics is so appealing. Do something I love....do it small scale for myself. Just gotta be patient.

Shit I have some short term goals too like to move into a different room of my house so I can reorganize things to have a third spot for seedlings and clones or just a waiting line for veg cam and ultimately a monthly harvest in the flower cab. More space would be awesome for right now .

That’s all I need is a spare bedroom.

I have a spare bedroom, but the freaking bed and occasional company that uses it are my issue. Otherwise I would have a 2nd and possibly 3rd tent in there.

I'd even pay for them to stay at the motel. I just got off the phone with a landlord who has a 2 bedroom apt with a basement. He's going to drop off and application in the next day or so.

Back
Top Bottom