Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

You can buy a little tray that holds 1 or 2 hundred then theirs these corresponding droppers that inject 10 at a time I think... arctic bowl uses one for his. I'll ask him about his and let you know!

I need to check out his journal....someone was telling me has a recipe that I should check out, might have been you now that I think about it.

Take 2 more lol
I took one more and it's a bit better. Last time I make rso with trim though, I've learned that much lol.
I like the way you think..... lol

Off to a good start GGG. I want to make use of some popcorn buds and trim for those at some point in time. It would be nice to be able to pop one in stealth mode at times. The duration of the high would be a big plus.
I hear ya I'll use larf and a little bud if I do that again but the next one I want to make something that can be vaped. I like the stealth idea.

Make concentrate and use wax liquidizer to turn it back to liquid add some flavoring then use it an Ejuice vaporizer
I think the cartridges will be my big goal for this harvest. Been thinking of a way to give back to arctic and miss J for all their help... May just be some for the crew too .

Awesome! These cartridges are convenient as fuck. As PW mentioned, the high isn't as instense, mostly in the head, around eyes. I love it.

I'm playing with different ratios to increase the potency, without causing issues with proper vapage. I also no longer use the microwave. I'll be using a warmer we have for a scented oil, making sure the temps doesn't exceeed 150F.

I found a new site which sells the dewaxer (liquidizer) plus a syringe filter. Looked promising! Liquid looked clean..

I'll be ordering 30mL of the clear flavorless juice, plus 4mL of Super Lemon Haze terps.

I bought 2 glass/metal tip 1mL cartridge online for $10. No wick, lasts alot longer.

Let's see!

Taking too much or taking it too close to bedtime will cause you to be groggy in the mornings ive found out. Dose at least 2-3 hours before bedtime. Not sure how many caps of your rso would equal to a spoonful of my oil but i do not take more then a spoonful at a time and i dont dose more then two spoonfuls in a single day. Had a great day Sunday taking four half spoonful doses throughout the day and woke up feeling great monday.

Top of the morning, fellas! Glad y'all could make it! The Grape Kush May show some purple, but we're going to hit her with the cold during the last few weeks to see what we can pull outta her. The real star of the show... Star Pupil!

I got mine from Neptune but they've been sold out for a bit. I think James bean may have a few left. I will be using her in a few breeding projects but the first will be to self her to produce more beans. Hopefully I come across a really good one on the first shot to self for fems, it's supposed to be a really consistent strain from mass med.

Looks like the Purple Luck was with me yesterday:thumb:

Some Star Pupil is on its way to me:cheer:

Cant wait

Taking too much or taking it too close to bedtime will cause you to be groggy in the mornings ive found out. Dose at least 2-3 hours before bedtime. Not sure how many caps of your rso would equal to a spoonful of my oil but i do not take more then a spoonful at a time and i dont dose more then two spoonfuls in a single day. Had a great day Sunday taking four half spoonful doses throughout the day and woke up feeling great monday.
I tried to dose it appropriately for the one cap per dose and I think I got it right because it hit me pretty hard all at once yesterday and I'm still feeling it a little. Definitely kicked my wife's ass she felt like I did after eating a big piece of that first cake we made lol.
Looks like the Purple Luck was with me yesterday:thumb:

Some Star Pupil is on its way to me:cheer:

Cant wait
Awesome, if you Journal it, I'll be there!
Planning on dropping the temps at night to bring out the purple?
That's definitely a plan for the grape Kush, the purple comes out more in the leaves but maybe with lower temps we can pull some outta the buds too.

To celebrate a new journal and some beautiful new strains, we will be unveiling a beautiful new Mars light for the purple series. Stay tuned to find out which light!

Cool I want to see how stable all the star pupils are between you, me, van, PW and Duggan, we should be seeing a lot of this strain this year .
Maybe some one can make some seeds of it

I'd love to go super duper Purple and cross it with GDP or Dark Devil....and even ACDC
Now I need a sweet Red strain.....lol

Back
Top Bottom