Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Planning on dropping the temps at night to bring out the purple?

This is a real thing, my bag seed starting expressing a purple pheno and its mother bud was definitely far from purple. daytime temps low to mid 80's nighttime temps low to mid 60's.

I would be interested if there were any feasible bush fixes to bring down the temp. I'm using a small tent so portable ac is out of the question.

Def a goal to get some of that, should be tasty . that oil creeped up and kicked out add last night lmao so groggy this morning

You gotta watch out for that groggy side effect. I feel that every morning. I don't like taking my oil any later than 5 pm because of that groggy side effect.

Your stomach and the contents will also influence how fast and how hard the oil will hit you Growchy. I am still working on pinpointing my eating and dose and timing. Its fun to play around with it!

Yeah I'll say lol wifey was funny she claimed it didn't work but she could barely talk lmao it just hit us out of nowhere and we had the epiphany like holy shit, we are high! I felt no pain this morning when I woke up it was just hard to get moving.
Sound good PW, will be watching that!
Me too dom! That will def happen this year for us too!
Idk killerbudz, they have a cool diy to make an ice bucket air cooler on the web somewheres. It's a struggle I have as well when its in the 80s inside

There are many mornings where i will come downstairs, plop down on the couch aiming to start the day and I crash for another hour or so. Hell the first time I took it, I took it when I normally smoke, 11pm or so.....and didn't feel much until about 1am. Went to bed and tried to get up at 9am. I crashed on the couch until noon LOL. I learned not to take it after 6pm. I am moving that up a little earlier now.....I try to dose about 5pm now. I might end up moving it up to 4pm.

Ms Stank took some after she though she got her dosing down. Well we took it on a full stomach and it hit her like a ton of bricks. She was seeing stuff, hearing stuff, LOL, just a plain ol good time......so much so she looked at me and said "Fuck I am high, I need to go to sleep". Poor thing took about a 3 hour nap and woke up and was better. We cut that dose in half LOL.

Lol hell yeah dude, we always have a blast forgiving the dosing out. Always that first ones the doozie lol was seeing blanks on the first cake we made. Had to cut all the slices in half haha. I did a defol and some lst on the Nuke today and my fingers smell like . gonna be some yummy terps in this I need to make something to vape it for sure.
I'll have to keep that in mind for early dosing with caps. Matter of fact........... yup it's five pm lol

Yeah I am eating and dosing right now.....we have a trip to the grocery store planned. Always easier to deal with people when I am medicated. They don't piss me off nearly as much.

Yeah pretend the meat is the customers face.... here's your ribeye you dick phuck

LOL....I hate people.

I agree... I was self employed for 10 years until the markets crashed and health insurance went through the roof. Worked in my home office with my dog. Best decade of my life. The general public is rude and self serving. I grew up in the country and can't wait to get back to rural living.

After living in Alaska for less than a year, I can safely say city life isn't for me....

Back
Top Bottom