Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

BBrown was saying the green pheno is normally more potent.
Is what Sue says too...

I disagree, the purple seemed much better....

Just for fun photo contest! Mystery Prizes!

While we wait for the roots to hit the water, I would like you all to post your best pictures of your purple plants. Everyone can enter, as long as it's purple! Post three pictures of the most beautiful purple cannabis you've grown in your own garden and we will select three winners:

Mystery Prizes for Top 3 winners!

All pictures must be from your own garden! Don't spam other journals with a link to here, but feel free to spread the word respectfully. This is just to keep the journal interesting while we wait for our little girl to take off to the point we can start training. We will be employing another new training technique never before seen in a Growchy Grow.
Open to all entrants!
Good luck, and happy growing!!!

Never mind, I figured it out by back-reading.......just ignore the big hairy guy!

Any amount of purple will do, sir! Thanks for joining!

112517_Flower_Day_56_12.jpg

112517_Flower_Day_56_14.jpg

112517_Flower_Day_56_13.jpg

112517_Flower_Day_56_15.jpg

A little Durban Poison Purple

How old is she. Looks to be about the same age as mine
They may be off by a day or three but yeah they're gonna be in the same class grade this year . carpool!
Shes a cute gal.. grape kush sounds like a really good indica nighttime med!
Thx Toast, I hope it has a grape taste to it. Looking forward to her big yields .

I'll be selfing her for S1s and making a cross between the GK and the NukeHead I'm growing in the sponsored journal. Nuclear grapes on deck! I'll tack that on the back of end of the journal and grow out all the crosses made within this journal. Should add a couple years onto it lol

Back
Top Bottom