Growchy's Purple Series - Purpletually Purple

Im going to come along for this show. I love me some purple girls. I am on the search myself for a couple of really nice purple keepers. I have a pack of Star Pupil but have no idea when it will get grown out. If you guys want some interesting genetics with a high likelihood of turning purple check out Annunaki. He seems to have a real affinity for purple strains and so a good portion of his gear incorporates purple strains in their make up.

I have had a few decently purple plants but I always struggle to get good pictures that show the purple. This Mendocino Purple Urkle from CSI:Humboldt has the darkest leaves of anything I have grown and has a decent amount of purple throughout:

IMG_097647.JPG
IMG_095941.JPG
IMG_097747.JPG

Im going to come along for this show. I love me some purple girls. I am on the search myself for a couple of really nice purple keepers. I have a pack of Star Pupil but have no idea when it will get grown out. If you guys want some interesting genetics with a high likelihood of turning purple check out Annunaki. He seems to have a real affinity for purple strains and so a good portion of his gear incorporates purple strains in their make up.

They are next on my docket for grabbing some beans. Though I gotta wait a bit for buying anything else. (So I say right now)

Very nice guys! Hello yeah bro star Pupil is next up in the lineup! The purple shows nicely on that mendo .

Thanks man! I was glad I was able to get decent pics of it. the lighting helps for sure. These LEDs show it even a little better than my CMHs did.

They are next on my docket for grabbing some beans. Though I gotta wait a bit for buying anything else. (So I say right now)
They have some awesome gear. Make sure you look through their unreleased strains. They have a couple of Black Cherry Soda back crosses that should be real interesting! Real cheap gear compared to others as well and one of the few companies that offer their gear in 6 packs and 12 packs.

I really like what American breeders are coming out with. Some seriously potent looking plants. I'm still hung up on the Crescendo R1 from Ethos, though.
Pretty much GreenYeti, and the Dewey Mister makes for really nice roots, although I will most likely discontinue the Dewey and replace it with a big air stone. I'm only running the single outlet pump due to noise, or I'd have both in there for awhile. I can maybe get away with another week without the air stone.

That Black Cherry Soda looks real good

Black Cherry Soda is supposed to be an amazing strain. IceMud grows it and seems to like it. It is a clone only and I am glad that someone is working on bringing it to the masses in seed form.

I really like what American breeders are coming out with. Some seriously potent looking plants. I’m still hung up on the Crescendo R1 from Ethos, though.
Pretty much GreenYeti, and the Dewey Mister makes for really nice roots, although I will most likely discontinue the Dewey and replace it with a big air stone. I’m only running the single outlet pump due to noise, or I’d have both in there for awhile. I can maybe get away with another week without the air stone.

I have heard really good things about Ethos. I read something on InstaGram that Ethos wrote up about the difference between S1 seeds and R1 seeds. It sounds like he has put a lot of work into figuring out the best way to breed for him. All the grows I have seen of his gear have turned out to be killer so he must be onto something. I was going to look into hydro but figured I would end up messing things up pretty bad. Doc's soil works well for me though I wouldnt mind some added speed and increased yields lol

I prefer to avoid the city as well. Lots to look at and all but not for me. Trying to move outta the burns into a more country setting. Yup purps bro! It's a coming!

I work in a city but I grew up in a small village, I could not find a job related my major in my hometown, so I have to go to city, now I am enjoying

hey grouchy I'm subbed in to see the purple show i don't have much in the way of purple but i want to see what kind of purple plants you guys are growing i have always loved looking at purple buds but a lot of purple weed i have tried isn't that potent so hopefully somebody here on this thread will grow one thats killer i have no doubt it exists I'm sure somebody is going to set me straight lol! thanks for the invite growchy!:cheesygrinsmiley:

hey grouchy I'm subbed in to see the purple show i don't have much in the way of purple but i want to see what kind of purple plants you guys are growing i have always loved looking at purple buds but a lot of purple weed i have tried isn't that potent so hopefully somebody here on this thread will grow one thats killer i have no doubt it exists I'm sure somebody is going to set me straight lol! thanks for the invite growchy!:cheesygrinsmiley:

The Star Pupil is supposed to test at 21% consistently. There are some stronger purple plants than there had been but at one point most were fairly weak. the Dark Devil Auto is actually really potent as well. Autos and purple plants get a bad rep but the DDA is nice smoke!

The Star Pupil is supposed to test at 21% consistently. There are some stronger purple plants than there had been but at one point most were fairly weak. the Dark Devil Auto is actually really potent as well. Autos and purple plants get a bad rep but the DDA is nice smoke!
i have seen a lot of people growing that and everybody says it good i haven't grown a lot of autos but some of them I've grown were fairly potent but they don't stand up to the photos I've grown i guess I'm going to have to grow on of those to see for myself,I've been watching duggan with his star pupil i want to see what becomes of that just because a strain tests out high in thc doesn't mean its going to be good smoke or should i say vape thats what I'm doing now love the vape thats another subject I'm rambling now have a good day yeti!

I use the Dewey in my cloner but won't be using them in the Rdwc. Maybe long enough to get the roots in the res water then pull them.
Pretty much, I learned pretty quick that I don't want to leave it in long, I can get a stronger root mass without it I think. But it's bad ass in a cloner!
Black Cherry Soda is supposed to be an amazing strain. IceMud grows it and seems to like it. It is a clone only and I am glad that someone is working on bringing it to the masses in seed form.

I have heard really good things about Ethos. I read something on InstaGram that Ethos wrote up about the difference between S1 seeds and R1 seeds. It sounds like he has put a lot of work into figuring out the best way to breed for him. All the grows I have seen of his gear have turned out to be killer so he must be onto something. I was going to look into hydro but figured I would end up messing things up pretty bad. Doc's soil works well for me though I wouldnt mind some added speed and increased yields lol
I definitely have some reading to do, I wasn't sure what the t1 was about but I'm all for learning new tricks and I'm very interested in breeding. DWC is pretty difficult to screw up these days with the way AN chelates and adds ph buffering to their nutrients. It's almost like a set it and forget it, just don't forget for too many days or a dry res will be an issue lol. Try it out one day, you won't be sorry.
I've never done hydro either. But I'm going to try flood table's at some point. They look like fun
I've never done this method yet but it does look interesting. I think it'd be funny if they all floated around in the tray mingling and slapping fans with their flood tray-mates .
I work in a city but I grew up in a small village, I could not find a job related my major in my hometown, so I have to go to city, now I am enjoying
It has a way of growing on a person, the nightlife, the people, it certainly grows on you. I've just had enough, I'm ready for the peace and quiet of the countryside lol
Welcome brother! I'm on a hunt for the most beautiful purple cannabis I can find! Potency will be nice too, and that's where a little bit of breeding should help. Any pics to share?

thanks man i do have a few bud pics of some m2 and black jack that are getting some purple due to me lowering the night time temps i now have this plant in total dark for 2 days when i get to out to chop ill take a few more pics of her should have some more color will see!
DSC_006163.jpg
DSC_005564.jpg
DSC_005265.jpg

Back
Top Bottom