Growers Choice: Critical Purple By BW

4 clean heads and the undergrowth and the LST and you are going to have two POTMs on your hands! Man, the size of those leaves...
Haha
You're talking crazy now Shed! Hell, I have to keep Bianca going until November to even have a chance at one! lol

This lady is going to be crazy. You can totally tell she's 90% indica!
I'm super excited about her.

420-magazine-mobile1016471214.jpg

Hoping to see the main top open up by the time I get home from work tonight. (3am Pacific)

So I think I may have actually topped her....I dunno. Getting new growth now and the bottom nodes are having a chance to catch up now too!

420-magazine-mobile771194944.jpg

I'm hoping this isn't enough to send her into flower. But if it is, well Bianca is doing just fine and I fimmed her the same time

420-magazine-mobile432301136.jpg

Natosha is gonna be big though. Her second set of true leaves (ones being pinned down) came out 7 fingers.

I'm so excited!!!!

400g ... you know average for an auto is 50-60g ... 400g takes a monster plant and by monster i mean like a huge bush 1m in diameter
Sooooooooo you're saying there's a chance?!?!
Haha

We'll have a better idea of where i can hit, after Bianca comes down.

I know I will need a plant that gives me all 6 weeks of veg. That's all I need

400g ... you know average for an auto is 50-60g ... 400g takes a monster plant and by monster i mean like a huge bush 1m in diameter
I've mapped out a way to get close to 50 tops. If I can even get to half of that before she flips, I'll have a shot

Shhhh, let the guy dream big if he wants to ;)
Look, Jimminy Cricket said that my dreams can come true. You gonna argue with Jimminy? Hmm?

Hahaha
I had to do this one in a 3gal pot too...SMH

I'm gonna blow 50g's outta the water. I mean hell, that's what I'm hoping to get from Bianca....

You guys always pissing on my party lol

Look, Jimminy Cricket said that my dreams can come true. You gonna argue with Jimminy? Hmm?

Hahaha
I had to do this one in a 3gal pot too...SMH

I'm gonna blow 50g's outta the water. I mean hell, that's what I'm hoping to get from Bianca....

You guys always pissing on my party lol

I have no doubt. I got 164 grams off Blueberry 2 on my first LST if you count the bud rot. 124g without it. You GO BWaff!

Back
Top Bottom