Growers Choice: Critical Purple By BW

420-magazine-mobile2110189227.jpg

Looks like she is bouncing back and ready to take off!!
Must have been busy underground because she is ready for a drink!

You can see in the pic, I took away the ties holding her fan leaves down. The node was exposed long enough to let it catch up.

I will have 4 tops in the center with 2 coming from underneath (you can't see in this pic)
The 4 will be LST'd north, east, south, and west. Eventually the two lower will come through the middle.
In theory I can get near 50 tops depending on how long she veg's for me.

She got 48oz with 60ml big bloom.

She's going to be a monster. I'm going to have to up my big bloom game.
Haha as Shed will tell you, I love this shit. You can't feed too much and plants go apeshit!!!
BWaff has replaced his beer keg with a 55 gallon oil drum of Big Bloom!
Hey now, it's only an 8 litter bottle..... Now that you mention it, I might need more
Hahaha

Haha as Shed will tell you, I love this shit. You can't feed too much and plants go apeshit!!!

Hey now, it's only an 8 litter bottle..... Now that you mention it, I might need more
Hahaha
Big bloom? Would you enlighten me

Big bloom? Would you enlighten me
So it's mostly made of guano and and earthworm castings. There's some kelp and other things that occur naturally in the aforementioned; enzymes, amino acids, microbeasties
It's totally organic. I want to say its the only liquid nute they have thats 100% organic.
You can feed with it every watering and not worry. Their 'heavy' feeding instructions are 4oz per gallon!
I notice; increased bud sites, increased vigor, higher tolerance for my fuckups (pH, over/under water etc), and happier vegetation throughout the grow.

420-magazine-mobile1109803718.jpg

I wasn't joking. I get this by the gallons.

Sweet! Can I use it in coco you think? I would love to give it a whirl. I think if I do another hempy grow I will be amending the top coco perlitewith worm castings and other goodies :)

Sweet! Can I use it in coco you think? I would love to give it a whirl. I think if I do another hempy grow I will be amending the top coco perlitewith worm castings and other goodies :)
I dont see why you not. I can't expressly say yes (bc I don't go loco for coco), but I'm almost positive I've seen some coco growers use it.
I think it would absolutely thrive in coco, just add it to your base nute.
EC is one of the best amendments, hands down!!
But you do try, and we appreciate the reminders! I will be upping this beyond the 2 tbs/gallon I've been using for the little'ns. :thanks:

Also, anyone else think it's funny that casting is something you do with worms?
Hahaha I do try!

2tbs......pishaw LOL

"FEEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEE SEYMOUR"

Woo what's up BW!

Finally found your journal! You've inspired me to think about topping sooner rather than later

I'm gunna jump in for the ride! Lovin it so far!

:blunt: get to my left so your first in rotation :blunt: .

It's a tough call to top early but I did and don't regret it at all! I feel like when it's done later there is still a significant vertical stretch, that doesn't occur when topped after the 3rd or 4th node. That's my experience at least...

It's a tough call to top early but I did and don't regret it at all! I feel like when it's done later there is still a significant vertical stretch, that doesn't occur when topped after the 3rd or 4th node. That's my experience at least...
I might go for it, I'm between 3 and 5 on my current batch and they really want me to do bad things to them, even when I just push the leaves around they bend to my will so easily XD

50 shades of green up in this bitch

Woo what's up BW!

Finally found your journal! You've inspired me to think about topping sooner rather than later

I'm gunna jump in for the ride! Lovin it so far!

:blunt: get to my left so your first in rotation :blunt: .
What up BS!!! Glad you found this one! I got a real good feeling about this one!

Only thing I'd say about earlier topping, you have more of a chance of stressing the plant. If she is looking super strong I think the chance is lower.
I topped Bianca at the same time and it threw her into flower.
Natosha is in a much more controlled and happy environment and seems to have taken it way better!!

I'll just scoot my bean bag right on over there lol

Back
Top Bottom